Multichoicemultichoice dstv

L Jul 09, 2019

I had the price lock with dstv over a 2 year period which then came to an end.in may 2019 I was then offered the new price lock plan. The minute in which I they switched me over to the price lock option again I experienced problems with disconnections and issues. I then on numerous occasions contacted the service centre and got them to reconnect. I then chatted to numerous people and every time I got a different story.

On the one occasion I got through to a gentleman selvin who in turn said the price lock was incorrectly loaded and the only was to solve the issue was to cancel the price lock cover. Which in turn he did.

What I assume now that the price lock was reactivated in june and subsequent to this I was then debited r2228.64 off my account. Since monday the 1st july I have been in contact with them on a daily basis and once again got different stories and was told that someone would call me back. To date I have not had a refund and no one can properly assist me with the reasoning behind the "double" debit.

The only thing that comes to mind is that selvin at the time cancelled the price lock agreement and then it was reinstated again in june, so I was probably charged a cancellation fee as it would of been for 24 month period. I dont know who else to talk to as this is beyond a joke now