MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — we've stopped your dstv as you've not paid twice in one week even though creditor confirmed payment was received and reconnected me the first time.
From: Wendy & James van Zyl [mailto:[protected]@oldoaks.co.za]
Sent: 07 October 2019 09:48 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: DISGUSTING SERVICE OF DSTV - PROOF OF PAYMENT J VAN ZYL [protected]
I am disgusted in the service of DSTV as my account has been stopped for the 2nd time this month even though I have paid and one of your creditors confirmed payment was received.
Saturday : 28 Sep - Paid amount of R 480 via FNB EFT
Wednesday : 3rd Oct - SMS received that our DSTV has been stopped due to none payment
Wednesday : 3rd Oct - Phoned in and sent lady proof of payment so that she can investigate came back stating proof of payment received and I was reconnected.
Monday : 7th Oct - SMS received our DST stopped due to none payment
We've stopped your DStv as you've not paid. To reconnect, pay R582.98 using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, we'll reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected].
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv