MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — payment
I have made payment for Multichoice on the 01 October 2019 with EFT and my due date for payment is 02 October, and send a proof of payment same time after making that payment. On the 04 October i receive an SMS that says did not pay and after received that SMS i send a proof of payment to this mail address: [email protected]
And the 05 October i received another SMS that i did not paid, i call customer care line and explain to the lady that was helping me, she give me this email address: Ludwe[email protected] to send proof of payment to that email. i did send. but nothing happened, my service is disconnected and today i call multichoice again and explain and the call centre agent ask me to send proof i did send and call back again and the other call centre agent ask me to send it again i did send, and nothing happened and call back again and same history.
Please assist cause i have made a payment of R570.
My Johannah Mabunda
can you please ask Ludwe Sondara to check my email that they ask me to send to that email address.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv