MultiChoice Africa / DSTVpayment arrangements

Luckhoff Street 606
Danielskuil
ID [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.za

I am one angry customer ...I signed up 2 years ago for the price lock package and then last year i run in very very bad financial difficulties and could not pay...I ran badly in arrears and after so many calls month in and month out nobody wants to help ...eventually Violet Mnguni decided to help me on the 05/10/2017 after months of calling and asking and begging for help...Which i was and am very grateful for...She manage to cancel the pricelock for me and put my account back on a residential account with an agreement to pay off the pricelock arrears amount...Letter attached which was send to me from Violet...

Week after week everytime when i get home my decoder has been switched off...phone call after phone call and fights and explanation my decoder get connected again

On the 29/11/2017 incident happens again and after another few phone calls Mpho Tshubello helped me and told me how to make my payments ...letter also attached which was received from him...

I kept my arrangements with Multichoice/DSTV month after month after all the arrangements...(do as i asked and as per writing) and yet I still have to phone week in as my decoder been switched of again and again and again...Then explaining has to start all over again...

You can send mails to the persons that helped you ...phone...does not help...as you cannot speak to that person again

So I want to know what is the next step forward...?

1st Letter that send to me by Violet

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Violet Mnguni"
To: "[protected]@gmail.com"
Cc:
Sent: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 at 17:06
Subject: [protected]
Good day Ms. Fouche,

As per our your account is due with R3756.99, this amount will be paid over 16 months.

With the Compact Plus + HD PVR access amount payable monthly will be R824.00 per month.

Please do not hesitate to consult me should you have any other assistance, with regards to your account.

Kind regards,

Violet Mnguni

Billing & Collection Consultant

Finance

T [protected]

"MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider. FSP license number 11514."

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at http://www.multichoice.co.za/multichoice/content/en/email-disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please email [protected]@multichoice.co.za for a copy.

Letter 2

Cc:
Sent: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 8:52
Subject: Payment arrangement_customer number[#[protected]]
Good day, Miss FOUCHE

Due to our telephone conversation.

Please kindly make a payment of R974.74 due on 2/12/2017 for residential account and R796.23 due on the 2/01/2018 for Payment plan account and residential account.

The R796.23 includes the R222.23 oustanding in your payment plan account. Your payment plan account will be settled toR00.00 balance by that payment.

Then going forth, your subscription will be R574 pm from the 2/02/2018.

Please dont hesitate to drop me an email for any request to be actioned in your Dstv account.

Kind Regards

[protected]_PastedImage

Mpho Tsubella...?

Contact Centre Agent

Customer Care - Inbound

Tel: +[protected]

Email: mpho.[protected]@multichoice.co.za
"MultiChoice Africa (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider. FSP license number 11514."