MTN Sim Cardsim block

O

Hello, am onyeama ifeanyi a nigerian based in malaysia. My mtn sim card was block due to some errors. Pls my number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com I want you to help me and send my puk cord number to my email box to enable me enjoying all the network benefits. I will be grad is my request is begin granted. Thanks.

MANFRED Dec 04, 2008

I cant make calls i have tried the customer care to no avail pls help me my num is [protected]

• Gl
    gladys edoghogho Jun 01, 2009

pls i mistakingly locked my phone yesterday as i was trying to put my phone settings in order, so mtn services has reguested for my puk code, but my sim pack or sim certificate has be stolen when i was schooling in porthacourt.pls what do i do now cos it happenend since yesterday can i retrieve the sim card or can mtn services send me my puk code immediately pls cos my sim is for my business pls.my no is [protected].pls help me pls.

• In
    inem james Jun 20, 2009

my mtn sim is blocked please i need some help beceause i can't find my sim pack please help me my number is [protected], thanks

• Ab
    abugewa o. lucas Jul 12, 2009

i mistakinly blocked my sim card, i need to enter my puk code to unblock it.i am not with the sim pack.it is in school(abraka)and i am at home(sapele).this is my number-[protected].thanks for your co-operation.

• Mo
    Mojisola Mohammed Sep 23, 2009

Any time I put my sim card in any phone it says sim rejected, i cant make calls and i cant recieve.Pls help me.Thank u my no is [protected]

muji Sep 30, 2009

Pls my sim card is been rejected, what do i do?My no is [protected] pls help me out

• Fa
    farida bello Dec 18, 2009

i cant make international calls with my line kindly help me plz my number is [protected] thanks.

• Ra
    rayyan Dec 24, 2009

my sim was coded i didnot activate any pin but i just find out that my sim was luck please unluck it my number to be unluck is [protected]

• Gl
    gloria doroh Apr 08, 2010

pl my Sim i been rejected cos i entered a wrong pin code pls help me, my number is [protected].pls i need it activated if possible today cos is m in ghana and i cant access my people again pls help me

• Ob
    Obinna Monica Jul 04, 2010

pls i mistakenly locked my phone yesterday as i was trying to put my phone settings in order, so mtn services has requested for my puk code, but my sim pack or sim certificate has be lost when i was living in my formal yard. pls what do i do now cos it happened since yesterday can i retrieve the sim card or can mtn services send me my puk code immediately pls cos my sim is for my business pls. my no is [protected]. pls help me pls.

• Gv
    G van Rooyen Aug 05, 2010

Hi i am Mr van Rooyen my phone is showing me to contact sim provider and i can not use it at the moment can u help me please. [protected]

• Vi
    victor esah Nov 15, 2010

pls i mistakenly block my sim card, And it is written sim card rejected and my sim pack was stolen alongside with my puse, please i will be happy if my sim card is restored back, here is the sim number-[protected]

• Bo
    Bosompem Richard Apr 29, 2011

when i inserted my sim card in my phone it appeared on the screen that insert sim meanwhile i was using it just in the moning. my number is [protected]

• Bo
    Bosompem Richard Apr 29, 2011

i cant acess my mtn sim crad my number is [protected]

Jacob jacks Dec 20, 2011

I cant call or receive call using my mtn no.[protected].please help.you can also cantact me with [protected].tanx

chrisdon amaechi okoye Dec 01, 2012

p/s i've registerd my mtn line for over 2yrs and recieved a message that my registration was successful but i recieved a message from mtn office yesterday evening that my sim was not registerd why? secondly i woke up this morning trying to make a call and i was told my account is low to make call while i still have a thousand six hundred plus and i loaded another card of a thousand five hundred makeing three thousand plus yet i could not call, , kindly rectify this problem for me so that i can call out my number is [protected]..thanks

• Re
    Rexford tetteh May 08, 2013

I CAN'T ACCESS MY MTN SIM CARD ANYMORE MY NUMBER IS [protected]

• Ig
    Igwela chiledu Oct 19, 2013

My sim card is coming up any phone instead displaying no sim card

• Nt
    ntsoaki Feb 24, 2014

My number is [protected] and I cnnot receve calls o my sim card

Musa Ado Mar 07, 2014

i am nt about caller tunez and any month will carry my N50 why i do mtm sim swap today and sim i put it into phone no service 07/03/2014 no sending messege no do call me back no calling well and so on

• Kh
    Khalifa mudi May 30, 2014

I call wit my mtn sim it put erro in connection plx help me my number is09033021253

• Ki
    kizito Aug 26, 2014

how can i unlock my simcard when its rejected please help me my number is0771951966

Muhammad Isah Yaro Apr 14, 2017

my sim was block i didnot activate any pin but i just find out that my sim was luck please unluck it my number to be unluck is [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices