Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Logo

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa

Having problems with Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa?

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Customer Service Contacts

135 (From Any MTN Number)
+27 83 135 (Customer Service)
+27 831 231 761 (MY Contract (MTN Active) Queries)
+27 831 233 032 (Web & MTN Online Shop Queries)
+27 831 233 667 (MTN Direct Sales)
14th Avenue
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2196

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Customer Service. Initial Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa. Discuss the issues you have had with Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews

MTN Nigeriamy number barred (on emergency since jan. 19, 2010

My number [protected] has been on "emergency" since yesterday 19/01/2010. To contact mtn has failed up till now I cannot recieve or make calls or text messages on my phone. I would need this fixed immediately because all my contacts are in there please, as fast as you can do that for me, thanks.

• Ki
      Kingsley ikenna obasi May 14, 2015

Please I can't recharge my phone.
      The service keep tell me that am barred from this service that I should call 181.. Yet can't reach the service..
      Help resture it for me please
      [protected] Kingsley ikenna obasi

• Gl
      gloucester Oct 12, 2010

MTN as far as I know as being a good network, I used MTN line, back when I was in Nigeria. I presently live in UK and I am writing a research on organisational design. making reference with MTN NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED. I want MTN NIGERIA to please state their organisational purpose, the factors that affect their organisation design and their impact. please i need a responses as soon as possible

• Da
      Damasus Feb 03, 2010

I thought MTN is an organisation that runs their business for the benefit of their customers and which their primary purpose is to make profit. But for me it seems is other way round, I wil credit my MTN line without may any call and for see account balance will be reading 0.01, 0.11or even 0.00. Have I commited any for MTN as my network? or is it a crime to used an MTNLINE? I am tired of this situation pls MTN tell what I have done, and my number is [protected]. I am waiting for your reply.

MTN Nigeria — my sim had been barred from making, receiving calls, recharging and using share and sell

i want my sim [protected] unbarred, for the past one week plus it has be blocked, i cant call, receive anven...

MTN service providerpoor delivery service

This letter serves to confirm the unprofessionalism, incompetency and poor service delivery conducted by mtn service provider, century city.

Maureen D Jan 20, 2010

11:15 DONT EVEN GET ME START ON THIS BUNCH AT CENTURY CITY...AS WE SPEAK IM TRYING TO CONTACT THEM AND THE PHONE JUST KEEPS RINGING...I'VE BEEN THROUGH EVERY MTN IN CANAL WALK AND CENTURY TRYING TO GET A NEW PHONE THAT ONLY CAME OUT THIS YEAR WHICH IS 20 DAYS OLD AND NONE OF THEM CAN HELP ME...THEY DON'T EVEN OFFER ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE AND I'VE BEEN WITH MTN SINCE THEIR INCEPTION AND HAVE THREE CONTRACTS PLUS BROADBAND AND THIS IS THE TREATMENTS YOU GET...I WAS NOW TALKING TO SOME VERY CONDESCENT AND ABRUPTLY RUDE EMPLOYEE, WHO KEPT ON INTERRUPTING ME WHILE I WAS TALKING AND WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER I WAS PUT ON HOLD AND WAS HOLD AND WAS HOLDING ON FOR ANOTHER 20 MINUTES THEN THE PHONE DIED AND YOU CANT GO BACK BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A NUMBER SINCE YOU WERE PUT THROUGH FROM POINT A TO POINT Z...WE DEFINITELY NEED NEW SERVICE PROVIDERS AND DAMN I'LL BE THE FIRST TO CHANGE.

MTN SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!

MTNpayments not reflected and refusal to cancel

My problem started aprox march 2009, the day I went in to pay my bill at smartsurv house (Mtn customer centre century city cape town) their systems were off-line so the consultant did a manual transaction and I paid using my debit card. At the end of the month that payment did not reflect on my statement from mtn. I went in to enquire about this and was told to bring in my proof of payment (Manual receipt) , which I did the following day. However on this day the consultant that helped me was busy so the hostess at the door said she would hand the receipt to him. At the end of this month still nothing sorted on my account so back I went and this time I even took my bank statement to show that the payment was made. I have been back so many times since then with all the consultants promising to sort out this dilema, I also requested to see the manager and was told she would contact me, till today nothing. When the contract ran its term in june I requested it to be cancelled and a final bill to be sent, this has unfortunately has never been done and I am still being billed. I am at my wits end trying to rectify this problem with mtn but they just dont seem interested in resolving this issue.

The mobile number was [protected], r. Khan

What must I do...

Regards
      R. Khan
      Cell: [protected]
      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

MTN / Smssms

I sincerely express my displeasure over what MTN nigeria did to me on January first 2010.MTN Nigeria sent me ther below text: Be the first to wish ur loved ones a happy new year as we head into 2010. text their numberss to 33116 and let them recieve a new year year wish at N30.

i sent all the numbers of my loved ones including my co-workers numbers and my directors number but MTN took their charges from my account balance up till now yet to sent the msg. i just received a message that out of the 5o messages i sent on the 31 st of dec to mtn 33116 only 2 has been delievered that it is been powered by funmobile. i dont care MTN should immediately rfund me else i will go further. my number is [protected]

MTNSPi'm paying for a ghost cell phone since 16 october 2009

The details that reflect on the statements are as follows
          Account: a3159521
          Cellphone: [protected]
          Invoice no. : e580341405

Dear sir/madam

I have a problem that need to be attended to very agently.

My name is michael sithole. I received a call from one of you agents about a cellphone promotion. Because I agently needed a phone, I accepted and subscriped. And I forgot to write down the details of that agent. Now I never received the phone up to today, its about 3 months now. Last months on the 16/11/2009 you debited r407.78 from my bank account, and again I received another statement of r157.00 to be deducted on my account this month, and they have again deducted. Please help me to stop this subscription because I never received that cellphone and the sim card. My cellphone number [protected]. The dealer still have my application.

I hope my problem will be attended to and solved. Very agently.

Yours truely
          Michael nkosinathi sithole
          Cellphone no. :[protected]
          Id: [protected]

MTN / Italkrippoff

To whom it may concern
            MTN SP/ Italk

Re: the number [protected]
            The last month before italk handed there number over to MTN, (not that they ever informed the client or asked us if we will be happy that they do it, no they just went ahead and did it so as far as what I am concern I have a contact with italk and not with MTN) we got a bill on our data line [protected] for over R8000, we enquire about it and they said we used something like 4000mb of data, I am not sure how we could have ever used that amount in all the time from 28 march 2008 when the contract started I don’t think we have ever gone over the allowed amount how then in one month do we use 10 time the amount, the reason that I know we never did, is that they said we used it on the 20 August and that is our wedding anniversary, and if I cannot tell u what I have done every other day of the year I can defiantly tell you what I did that day and it is definitely not sitting on the computer, somewhere there is a big mistake, I have tried numerous times to call italk and mtn to sort this out but every time it is the same story sorry it is right and you will have to pay, well sorry it is not right and I will not pay it. I am still prepared to pay for the monthly subscription cost of R250.00 until 26 March 2010 then you can cancel the contract so I am giving you more than 60days notice on this number
            Then re the number [protected]
            I am giving you 30 days notice on this number from the 1 Jan 2010 we will not pay for anything on this number. The contract is already expired
            I will pay for this last month the subscription but then this number is canceled
            On the number [protected]
            I will pay for the subscription until the contact expire on the 14 October 2010 then this number is also cancelled

Seems that not italk or MTN is prepared to help me over the phone I had to address you via email
            And I hope I will get a response back ASAP,
            well not that I will hold my breath and hope I will because I am sure I will never hear from you people

if I had the email address of your director or CEO I would have send this email to them,
            so if you can be so kind to please forward this email to then also
            then they can also know how there company is ripping of the customers,
            but I am sure you would not do that ether

Kind regards

JOHN NAUGHTON

Trisha Naughton
            Cell: [protected]
            Fax: [protected]
            email: [protected]@iburst.co.za
            Voip: trishanaughton2 (skype)

MTN Lineline activation

Good-day, my phone was stollin 4 some few days now and i want 2 activate my old line which is [protected] with the new line i bought which is [protected] tanx 4 ur urgent respound.

• Er
                  ERIC ABOAGYE Jul 27, 2011

please iam Eric Aboagye with the chip [protected]. i want to deactivate job alert on 1917 now. Thank you

JOSEPH ATEASI Oct 27, 2010

i was unable to receive for two days.it always says that my number is not available, while the phone is on.thanks for your response

JOSEPH ATEASI Oct 27, 2010

i was unable to receive calls on my cell phone line for the past two days.my phone no is [protected].from taraba state, nigeria

• Lu
                  lucien jonathan Jun 03, 2010

good day yellow,
                  i just want say mtn you're doing your best, but your best is not enough for us in naija i believer know what i mean my fone get miss since and lm try to collect my numba back, not easy for me to do on 180 or 181 why ?????????????????????????????????? mtn our best network in naija you dey ja your family bcos i believer im member of mtn family for real i have three mtn numba [protected], [protected] and last one [protected] that all my numba pls help me collect my miss numba back [protected]
                  thaks yellow.
                  your"s family
                  lucien jonathan
                  nestle nigeria plc
                  agbara, ogun-state

chizoba obiukwu May 20, 2010

pls my father"s phone was stolen on [protected] and i want to reactivate the line what will i do please sir/madam.

MTN Recharge Cardunable to recharge

I was unable to recharge a new credit card bought claiming it has already been used. card serialnumber; [protected].
                my mobile number is [protected]

MTN Vtumoney

I got a message on my phone that I won #1, 000, 000 in the mtn xtracooloffers please tell me what to do to claim the price and I am with my reference no...
                  My name is jameel hassan
                  [protected]

olufnke olabisi Jul 06, 2012

On July 3, 2012 l got a message that l should expect #271 as the 2% incentive of the #13, 550 airtime l vended in June. To my amazement l am yet to have the bonus. My VTU no is [protected].

• Ba
                      barin25 Jan 25, 2010

i got a message on 12th Nov. 2009 that i have won One Million Naira (1, 000, 000) from MTN xtracool offers Nov/Dec.
                      i have my Reference No. with me. please i need your assistance on howto collect my prize. my no. [protected].

MTN — welcome back

I wanted to do the mtn simswap on line but it has been givinn me problems and I need to do it immediately

MTNSPunhappy client — sim card registration failure

I've been calling mtn since 22 october 2009, to register my sim card, i've been talking with multiple call agents at their call center and even today 17 november 2009 my sim card is still not registered, the only give me different ref no: [protected], [protected], [protected], usd2759311, [protected], [protected]

Please can anyone fix my sim card

• Re
                        Reuben Medupe Oct 09, 2012

i had laptop contract with MTN from wolmaransstad in the north-west, and belielve me when i tell you that it has been a nightmare and i don't wish to do any business with them ever again and will also advice my freind and my family to do the same.MTN staff are crocks and they can lie like the is no tommorrow, my deal started on Septermber 2010 where i got a laptop, printer and a modam.my printer started malfunctioning from 06 December 2010, to date i haven't got my printer back.they have been sending me from pile to post and i even spoke to the so called the Area Manager who did not assist me with anything.Then my modem also had a problem and was disconnected and i also took it back to that store where it was used by the store manager and when i was looking for it they say it got lost.

Anthea Payne Dec 29, 2011

I'm currently experiencing a similar problem with MTN. I've been trying since 07/12/2011 to get my son's cell number re-activated after i let MTN know that i would not be re newing my contract with them. I've been to almost all the MTN branches in Cape Town, the branch where i last renewed my contract at Steenberg Village Tokai, even in Knysna while on holiday. I was told eventually to phone the call centre and request the number to be re-activated. I've even been liaising with the mtn webmaster/email person all I've been getting is the run around and reference numbers. there's absolutely no empathy at all or explanation as to what the problem is/what the solution could be. I'm afraid that the end of the month is near and they will say they can no longer activate the number.ref.no [protected];ref no [protected] ref no.4507351 ref no. 38781 i have various names as well. Is there anyone who can do anything? Frustrated beyond words. Anthea Cape Town

MTN Xtraconnect DrawI won but dont know is tuemike idodo

I won1m naira on nov / dec drawing which was sent to me but it was unfontunately that i dont know where to redeem my price. My number is [protected] and my ref number is 004848. Thank you.

MTN Customer Caregot a text of award of 1,000, ooo,

My name is Ezekwe Martin, i got a text this mornig from mtn careline that i am awarded 1000, 000 on the xtracool offers with number as a reference code.
                        Pls i demand to claim my price with maximum cooperation.thankks

• Ke
                            Kennedy Omorojor Dec 28, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

I really appreciate your network and services but i was so disappointed today that i couldnt retrieved my stolen MTN line in your Ogunsanya branch. i have used this line for more than ten years, i have the sim certificate and all the details with me. My phone was stolen some time ago and i did welcome back, then registered the sim in your small branch in MMA2 (Murtola Muhammed Airport).

On the 24/12/2012 i was robbed they went away with the phone and other things. I went to your Ogunsanya branch today to retrieved the line, they said my data is not in the system and i cannot get my line back, meanwhile, i am with the certificate of the original sim and the welcome back pack i did some time ago.

However, i am known with this line and i do not think i can use another MTN line instead i use another network entirely.

Finally, i will appreciate if something can be done about this to get my sim back, all details are intact.

Original certificate details
                            kit number:[protected]
                            Sim number:[protected]
                            Msisen: [protected]
                            Puk number:[protected]
                            Lagos

first welcome back details
                            your phone number: welcome back
                            personal unblocking key:[protected]
                            serial number:[protected].

Yours faithfully

Kennedy Omorojor
                            [protected]

• Ok
                            okurut bonny Apr 28, 2011

am okurut bonny, i posted ma problem 2 weeks ago of deducting my money on the phone any howly so this has happened again.so pliz try to stop it coz i have failed and dont send me your romance tips coz i dont need them.do something coz am tired of this.

• Is
                            isikalu olanrewaju Jan 10, 2011

assuming i want to text a message to my friends and their is money on my second line can i transfer to my fastlink line from the 2nd line

• Ab
                            Abidakun folashade Jan 01, 2010

am Abidakun folashade i recieved a text message from mtn on 30th of december 2009 which state i should visit www.yellowspecial.com and should log on 7712 for a bank wire transfer, pls i will be grateful if the money can be send to my account which is [protected].i would be gratefull

• In
                            inakr81 Dec 02, 2009

Dear
                            Madam/Sir,
                            Please confirm me back if this mail was from your ``MTN TELE COMMUNICATION``.

WARM REGARDS
                            Pinaki Roy

Subject: congratulations
                            From: "MTN TELE COMMUNICATION" <[email protected]> on Thu, 03 Dec '09 @ 09:07 AM
                            To: [email protected]
                            To: [email protected]
                            Show full Headers
                            Telecommunication Network.
                            (Everywhere you go)
                            AMOUNT WON: 300, 000.00 USD(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar)
                            Ticket No:MTN/V/Card/0803/1800
                            Notification Date:20/-11/2009
                            Winning No:M/V/card/181/2009
                            Dear Beneficiary,
                            Congratulations The MTN mobile telecommunication network service has
                            chosen you by the board of executive directors as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation.The online cyber draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 100, 000 email addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.This promotion is to celebratethe 8th years anniversary 2009 programme, We are giving out a yearly donation of US$300, 000.00 to 10 lucky recipients as a way of showing our appreciation.
                            CONTACT EVENT ADMINISTRATOR.
                            MTN(r) Award Promotion
                            (c) 2009 Online Award Promotion Edition
                            +234 70 [protected]

MTN Store Musgrave Centrereally poor service

The service at the musgrave store totally sucks. The staff are unqualified, ignorant, unprofessional and lazy. They never ever seem to answer the phones and neither do they follow up on anything.

I had to wait two weeks to get an answer for my contract when I was told two days. I am now porting over to vodacom, the service is excellent, the staff at the same mall are wide awake and efficient and much more helpful.

I doubt that store is a success at all with the idiots you have employed there. They dont deserve their jobs and certainly gives mtn a rather poor image. Do something, employ better professional people who knows what to do and how to treat customers.

Oh and the area manager farida also needs another job, until now she hasnt returned my call. It seems to be a trend with mtn staff these days. What happened to the good, fast service we used to once receive???

• Ay
                              Ayamamaqhawe Oct 17, 2016

I went at mtn at 17:45 and they told me to go to Woolworths they are offline then i went to them the following day they told me the same thing then i told them guys this is not funny it a second time am coming here and you are telling to you telling me the same thing and the the guy there assisted me that means even on the day they told me there were offline they were not they were just chasing me away i dont go there any more now both mtn at musgrave their service is very poor they are only attends you if you want to take the contracts queries, airtime and sim swap they dont attends you all they are not professional

• Ic
                              Icelady42 Jun 22, 2016

Nobody ever answers the phone in this store!!! What do they do all day??? The telephone should just be removed from the store because it's not serving any purpose there. Then at least one will know that we cannot call the store. That will be so much better. Because the telephone in that store is only a bluff!!!

mahomed alli Nov 30, 2015

Pathetic Service
                              Unqualified Staff
                              Unhelpful Staff
                              Unprofessionalism
                              Never seem to answer on [protected]

• Ju
                              JunaidYAli Apr 09, 2014

Yes, patethic service, i have been there twice since 28 March 2014 and they still trying to upgrade me to another contract, service sucks, i think i will also be moving to another service provider.

• Su
                              surendren c Jul 08, 2011

I went to take a contract with them, they took like a week to phone me just to say its still waiting to be approved, They are arrogant, you cannot even get through there line no one answers there phone!!!

• Do
                              DO YOUR JOB OR GET OUT!!! Feb 03, 2011

What do they do all day there? I have been trying to phone for three days now and NO ONE answers the phone! Thay should all be fired! I have never ever had such bad service!!

MTNxtracool monthly draw

I Arthurcollins ofodueme from Anambra state receive a text this morning being 4 Nov.2009 that 1, 000, 000 was credited to me in the mtn xtracool monthly random draw please how can i log in my code my tel No. is [protected] and email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ad
                                ADEWUMI TOBI Nov 14, 2009

I ADEWUMI TOBI recieved a message informing me that i won #1, 000, ooo. my phone number is [protected], my email is [email protected]

• El
                                Elochukwu John Adisionu Nov 06, 2009

I am Elochukwu John Adisionu, my mobile phone number is [protected], born on 22nd November 1977(ratified birth information). I got mtn message at 21:52:59 pm last night informing me that N1000, 000 has been credited to me in the 2009 xtracool November random draw, asking me to visit www.xtracooloffer.com to claim my reward. Please how do I receive the reward. My code is 004848. Thanks and God bless.

OLU AKINDELE Nov 04, 2009

PLEASE, I SAW A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE THAT ONE MILLION NAIRA HAS BEEN CREDITED TO ME ON XTRACOOLS NOVEMBER RANDOM.MY CODE 004848. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. PLEASE WHAT NEXT.

OLU AKINDELE Nov 04, 2009

PLEASE, I SAW A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE THAT I WIN ONE MILLION NAIRA ON XTRACOOL NOVEMBER RANDOM.MY CODE IS 004848. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. HOW CAN I REDEEM MY PRIZE.

MTN Nig.scam

peoples in Nigeria should be very careful about ongoing fake xtracool draw, this is not from MTN they just put it on fake MTN website so my peoples take care. I know God will punish them .

• Ms
                                  ms.p Nov 04, 2009

I get lottery winnings for Nigeria or some other country all the time in my e-mails and I don't respond to the also I get fake e-mails from the FBI telling me they have invesgated this and found it is alright to send them my bankin info. FAT CHANCE

MTN Nigeriafraud

I think MTN should pack their load and leave Nigeria by now because they are careless enough to make 419 peoples use thier website to steal peoples money from thier account and till now there is no any apology or warning from them, pack your load and go

• Em
                                    emekapeters Jun 14, 2011

Dear Sir

The mail below is the MTN reply of the mail I sent to you and copied to them yesterday, they managed to reply after more than two months to the time I lodged my complain because of the fact that I wrote to you and they just replied to fulfill all righteousness. Sir as am writing this mail I am just imagining what the poor market women/men and the uneducated Nigerians must have suffered under MTN, reading the reply of the mail below one begins to wonder whether the mail came from a multinational MTN or from a motor park.

Sir below is my own analysis of the shabby mail they sent on how I spent my credit on 30th of March 2011:-

1) If what they wrote is the true reflection of what happened that faithful day, why did it take MTN this long to reply after lodging my complain for more than four times both by phone call/mail.
                                    2) Please sir can you kindly ask MTN to furnish us with the telephone numbers, my conversation with those people they claimed that I called between 3:26:16pm – 9:17:21pm and the destination of those calls so that we can proceed to verify them.
                                    3) Sir reading the first mail (at the bottom of this page) I sent to MTN you will notice that I said that my On-net seconds/sms was all zero when I checked my balance at around 7pm. The question is what then did I use in making those calls I made between 9:00:24pm, 9:00:25pm to 9:17:21, knowing fully well that it is not a post paid line and that I did not load any other credit afterwards. I guess that miracle happened and MTN dashed me some airtime at the said time.
                                    4) Sir lets assume that we want to close our eyes and go with the MTN’s elephant lies about those calls I made, then what happened to my on-net sms. Does it mean that I sent all the sms I had that same day.
                                    5) From the mail MTN sent they said that my purchased on-net seconds was 3600 and the total number of calls made by me was 6330 seconds which means that am owning MTN 2730 seconds i.e.(3600 minus 6330), and MTN did not ask me to pay the outstanding 2730 seconds I used. Its beginning to appear as if MTN is now a father Christmas that dashes people airtime at will.
                                    6) How did I manage to have an outstanding balance of 2730 seconds on a prepaid line and MTN is not ready to ask me to pay.
                                    7) Sir how on earth did the same MTN confirmed when I called their customer care center that I made only two calls that day and that my airtime wiped out because of system problem they had during that period. The customer care personnel that attended to me on phone that day confirmed my claim and even promised to forward my case to the compensation unit.
                                    Sir it is quite unbelievable that MTN (supposedly cooperate organization) will result to cheap blackmail. I am a very law abiding citizen of this nation and am not doing all this unjustly but to make sure justice is done. I did not start all this because of my lost airtime but because of the fact that MTN is maltreating Nigerians with a lot of impunity and disregard. I have vowed to see the end of this even if it entails using the last drop of my blood and I pray that you will use your good office to investigate this matter unbiased.

Thanks
                                    Emeka Peter

From: CustomerCare <[email protected]>
                                    To: Emeka Ilodigwe <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
                                    Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
                                    Sent: Wed, June 8, 2011 4:13:02 PM
                                    Subject: RE: MTN TOPUP MESS AND MTN DISREGARD OF NIGERIANS

Dear Emeka,

All efforts to reach you on phone were unsuccessful as you did not pick our calls.

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Please be informed that check on your line confirmed that you did purchase 60 units of OnNet Minutes on the 30th of March 2011 at 3:24:50 for N750 and was exhausted the very same

day.

Further checks revealed that you made several calls between 3:26:16 pm and 9:17:21 pm of the same day totaling 6330 seconds which approximately gives 105.5 minutes ( 1 hour, 45 minute,

30 sec.)

Kindly see below for the breakdown of calls you made during the said period:

At 3:26:16 pm you made 199 seconds call to an MTN Nigeria line ;also at 5:33 pm another 361 seconds call was made to another MTNN line at 5:47 pm, you called another on net number

for 24 seconds and another 100 seconds call was made to MTNN number at 6:04 pm.

Furthermore, 400 seconds call was made to a number under MTNN at 6:28 pm and you called different on net phone number twice ( 1 second call and 6 seconds call were made at

9:00:24pm and 9:00:25pm Respectively). Thereafter, you called a number which you have previously called at 9:17:21 and the call lasted for 5239 seconds.

Please be informed that the 60 units of the OnNet Minutes bundle you purchased will give a cumulative total of 3600 seconds and the total number of calls made was 6330 seconds.

All inconveniences regretted.

Remember, Your SIM is your Identity, Go register your SIM today!

Thank you for choosing MTN and have a great day.

Best regards,

Temitope | CustomerCare Team

cell: +[protected]

From: Emeka Ilodigwe [mailto:[email protected]]
                                    Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:35 PM
                                    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
                                    Cc: [email protected]; CustomerCare; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
                                    Subject: Fw: MTN TOPUP MESS AND MTN DISREGARD OF NIGERIANS

Dear Sir

Stated below (at the bottom corner of this mail) is the fourth complain i lodged to MTN about the way they stole my airtime and the mail that is immediately below this one is their response, and up till now they have not done anything about it not even a mail. This goes to show the people we are dealing with, and the level of impunity/disregard they exibit which they cannot do in there own country. please sir i plead that you use you good office to investigate this matter. Thanks

----- Forwarded Message ----
                                    From: CustomerCare <[email protected]>
                                    To: Emeka Ilodigwe <[email protected]>
                                    Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 3:01:40 PM
                                    Subject: RE: MTN TOPUP MESS

Dear Emeka,

Thank you for contacting us at MTN CustomerCare.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to investigate the issue reported below due to system challenge we are experiencing.

We would get back to you as soon as the issue is resolved.

Please bear with us.

We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thank you for choosing MTN and have a great day.

Best regards,

To: CustomerCare
                                    Cc: ifejiemeze
                                    Subject: MTN TOPUP MESS

Dear Sir

I topup my bundle package on line ([protected]) with 750 airtime on 30th of march at around midday and made two calls after which when i checked my balance i was still having 3000something as left on the phone.
                                    Later that same evening at about 7pm when i checked my balance i was confronted with a surprise: my on-NET seconds that was ealier 3000something became zero (0), also my on-Net sms that was 24 ealier became zero (0). i then called the customer care center on three different occasion and all of your people i got confirmed my claims and promised that they will forward my case to the appropriate department for due compensation and up till now i have not gotten any feedback. With all due respect and as a loyal customer i want to plead that you should investigate this and compensate me appropriate. I want to state here that am very very disappointed with the way your customer care center handled my case, it was really very unprofessional and infantile. if after this mail and nothing was done, then am going to take it up to any level to make sure justice is done.
                                    Thanks

ILODIGWE EMEKA

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Nigeria disclaimer

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Nigeria disclaimer

sabastine Nov 27, 2009

please i would like to check and verify a message sent to me that i have won one million naira on mtn extra cool offer. please how true is this, my phone number is [protected]

MTN Xtracool — october random draw

I received a text message from MTN this morning at 6:05:59 am that N1, 000, 000 has been credited to me in...

MTN — a message was sent 2 me 4rm mtn dat i'm 1 d people won 1,000,000 on

A message was sent 2 4rm from mtn dat i'm one of d people dat won 1, 000, 000 on mtn xtracool promo so...