Mr. Tirevery bad service, won't honor warranty

I bought 4 Falken tires for over $600 in August of 2010 from Mr. Tire in Irwin, PA. They talked about the excellent warranty and their great service including free tire rotations. I have driven these tires close to 11, 000 miles - the warranty is for 40, 000. Lately the tires just slide all over the road if it rains. I went to the shop, waited an hour after giving my name, reminded them I was still waiting for them to check out my tires. I was then told that there was no manager available to run their hand over my tires, would I like to make an appointment and bring the car back? What? You couldn't tell me that an hour ago? So I took it back yesterday and the same young fellow was behind the desk. It took almost 15 minutes for him to actually address me, he also had to answer the phone and it kept ringing and he kept scheduling people in as I stood there. Yeah, come in now and we'll get you right in. So finally I mention that I am back, repeated what he had said last week and I asked if there was a manager there who could look at my tires. I did not realize the woman standing next to him was the manager! She was stunned and asked him why he had told me that. He denied he had ever said that or that he had ever seen me before! What a sham! She now says, " We will need to check your cars alignment but we are fully scheduled today can you bring it back tomorrow?" Excuse me but I just stood here for 15 minutes while you scheduled at least 4 other people who weren't even here, surely since I already came once and waited an hour, you can simply check my alignment. Much sighing and rolling of eyes she tells the young fellow to get my car back there. Another fellow comes out and tells me my car is out of alignment, they won't be able to help me with my tires. I asked what my numbers were, again, your car is out of alignment. What are my numbers? It turns out the front was out .35! Almost perfectly aligned! In fact, if they had the steering wheel exactly straight, which they didn't! It would have been dead on. I asked why he was telling me my cars alignment was out and he said, Oh, maybe you need new struts and shocks. Huh? Does he think women are that stupid? Doesn't he realize that if I moved my bowling ball I could also alter the alignment? What a sham they are running over there. All three women sitting there were told our cars were out of alignment. I am the only one who questioned them. So now I have to wait until Monday since they need to call Falken and see if anything can be done to resolve my issue. This is very poor customer service. They tell you you have a great warranty, then you have to jump through hoop after hoop. Even when you sail through, they still have to get back to you. Why? Do they ever satisfy their customers? Don't they understand that we can go anywhere and spend our money. That I will tell everyone I know to avoid Mr. Tire. I realize they changed their name from Import Export due to the same problems. Guess they'll have to change their name again since they haven't changed their terrible business practices.