Mr. Lubework not completed but charged for services

S

I attended Mr. Lube on the 09 Feb 2015 invoice # [protected] and the 03 Mar 2016, invoice # [protected] for the purpose of an oil change, oil filter and to grease 7 fittings. This Mr. Lube is situated at 639 Terry Fox Drive, Kanata Ontario. After the first service date, I discovered a squeaking noise in the front section of the vehicle. I decided to have the vehicle checked by a qualified mechanic. It was determined, the 7 grease fittings were not greased therefore causing this problem. Once the grease was added the squeaking noise stopped. On the 04 October 2015, invoice # [protected], I attended Mr. Lube and voiced my concerns and was informed this will not happen again. I decided to give this company another chance. On the 03 Mar 2016, I brought the vehicle in again and discovered a line up and there was only one person actually (Geoff) running between four bays to provide the underneath servicing. During that visit I remarked to service personal to ensure those 7 grease fittings are done. I left after being there for almost one hour in total. On the 14 April 2016, I noticed the squeaking had returned and subsequently took the vehicle back to the same mechanic. I was shocked to learn the grease fittings had not been done again. I obtained photos of this for reference purposes and on the 21 April 2016, I contacted Jason, assistant manager and engaged in a conversation. I explained my concerns and conveyed this is not acceptable. I was ensured, the manager would be calling me regarding my complaint but no call was received. I now have concerns regarding the quality of service, safety and the fact these people are not licenced mechanics.