Mr. Lubetire replacement

F

I recently went to the Mr Lube in Bolton Ont on McEwen Dr to have my snow tires changed over in late April. On June 22 I noticed that the locking nut was missing from my front left tire they had forgot to put that on and I have been driving for a month and a half with only 4 of the 5 bolts covered with a lot of highway driving that could have resulted in a dangerous situation. I went back to Mr Lube and they told me they would replace the locking nuts for me since they could not find mine in their shop however that night they phoned me to say I have no proof it was them that forgot it and I must have had someone else remove it so they are not responsible. Every complaint with Mr Lube they tend to turn it into the consumers fault not theirs, they take no responsibility for their actions. Beware of any work they do because they can put you in danger and they don't seem to care.