Mr. Lube — ripped off, bad service
My son followed me down for an oil change on a 2002 F150. The tech came out and we requested the $44.99 standard oil change. I left and he came back with a bill for $184.00 bill. He is an 18 year old student and they up sold him to a premium $59.99 oil upgrade and a $7.00 filter upgrade. Then they told him that the oil filter and fuel filter look original. $92.00 for a fuel filter. I changed it less than 10, 000 KM ago. The truck has 160K and gets serviced regularly.
I lost it and went back. They would not admit that anything was done wrong.
I'm so pissed that they ripped off a kid.
I will never go back except to meet the Manager. That won't be a good sight.
Scammers. Karma's a ###!
More Mr. Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell
- Mr. Lube - damage to my car
- Mr. Lube - scams
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial
- Mr. Lube - your staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw
- Mr Lube / Tire and Rim change - tire and rim change.
- Mr. Lube - service
- Mr. Lube Canada - oil change
- Mr. Lube - oil change