Motorola Mobile Promois it true

Dear winner,

On behalf of the Management and Staffs of Motorola Inc, we officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize (£500, 000.00; Five Hundred Thounsand Great British Pounds).

As one of our cash prize winner, you are required to come to the above office address to receive your signed Cheque. Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promo co-ordinator

Please let me know if its true.I am a middle class person working for my family.

• As
    Asad B. Sep 14, 2008

Dude! What to talk of getting hundred and thousands of dollars or pounds when one doesnt even breathe for free. Use your head. Beware of the scams and spammers. If you do get free money, then I am your best friend. In the words of Balzac, "Behind every great fortune there is a great crime." It is the opening line in Godfather by Mario Puzo.

• Ra
    Rajesh Oct 17, 2008

Hi, Harish got similar message from
    Tel: +44_704_578_3764
    : +44_703_198_2556
    Fax: +44_700_601_2686
    on 16 Oct 08. I tried to confirm the facts with Motorola Customer Care, but they are unaware of any such promotional activities within the company. Much more interesting they (Motorola company) do not want to lodge any complain against this number nor do they want to verify the facts. Its really a funny world.

Matt Oct 17, 2008

I was sent the same mail. The gits spelled company / conpany as part of their e-mail address. Also a dead give away was that their e-mail address was not Motorola internal it was hotmail.

• Ra
    rajesh Nov 05, 2008

Even i have got similar mail on oct 16...

• Ka
    kadapa sudhakar Jun 27, 2009

i recevid on massage from TA-PELSOFT tha masssage is 750.000 pounds have been awarded to you copy your pament no:91/wg6834
    for claims email [email protected] (end massage)
    whyre coming in massaage plz telmee

• So
    soumitra biswas Aug 13, 2009

I have received the same massage from TM-HeloMoto that 750, 000.00 pounds has been awarded to me vide pament No.374/WG6834, for claim email : [email protected] & call +447045783764

manish011 Sep 12, 2009

sir i have msg. on my mobile that you win prize if it is true than contact me on this no.-09416039771

• Ps
    psuneerp Sep 18, 2009

i have msg on my mobile that you awarded the sum of 7.5lack pound what is mean it and give more detailes on this mail id [email protected]

• Sh
    shamshud Sep 26, 2009

My name is shamshuddin i have reserved msg on 25-06-2009 . awarded 750000 pounds give more details of this mail id
    [email protected] please mail me thanking you

Maia15 Nov 05, 2009

Hi I got a measage and there is written that 195 000 pounds please send me terms and what i must do to take that money. I didnt understand anything so I hope you send me Reply . Thanks

• Ni
    NIZAMDEEN Nov 09, 2009

my name is nizamdeen i have received a message on 6.11.09. THAT I HAVE AWARDED THE SUM OF 195, 000.00 POUNDS .IS IT TRUE . I DIDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING SO I HOPE YOU SEND ME REPLY SOON THANKS.

• Ba
    bartenderman36 Dec 21, 2009

my name is armando i recieve also a 195, 000pound in my motorola mobile phone is it true i need a money my sister she have a cancer plzz tell this is true this my email [email protected]

• Ig
    Igor2011 Nov 21, 2010

i recived a winning sms msg and i send msg to this mail..like this ( *
    ...‏

igor dogovski

igor dogovski

* Change picture

To [email protected]
    From: igor dogovski ([email protected])
    Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:28:30 AM
    To: [email protected] )
    and payment No...
    then i recived mail from...( *
    Motorola, Inc. (Claims Requirement & Terms and Condition)‏‏‏.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

10/21/2010

* Send email
    * Find email
    * View details

To [email protected]
    From: UK Motorola ([email protected])
    Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:33:16 PM
    To: [email protected]

Motorola —(United Kingdom)
    Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park
    Basingstoke Hampshire, RG24 8WQ

Dear Winner,
    Your mobile have been sucessfully selected as one of the winning mobile numbers of UK MOTOROLA PROMOTIONAL AWARD 2010.
    Congratulations!
    Find claims requirements form below.
    The claims requirement will enable us verify if you are truely one of the lucky winners.

CLAIMS REQUIREMENT

10. ALTERNATE MOBILE/PHONE NUMBER:
    11. NETWORK NAME:
    12. AMOUNT WON:
    13. EMAIL ADDRESS(S):

In line with the commemorating event marking our 87th anniversary we rolled out over £36, 000.000.00 (Thirty Six Million Great Britain Pounds) for our Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public, also giving huge prizes to luckly selected winners for financial and moral support as a form of promoting the good name of our noble mobile incorporated, the Motorola, United Kingdom.

NOTE: You are to send a scan copy of your International Passport or Driver's lisence along with this form.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION

* Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    * You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    * As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
    * Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
    * To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

Congratulation in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
    Motorola Claims Agent.
    Tele: +44_703_192_1794.
    Fax: +44_700_601_2686

© Copyright 1994-2008 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.
    ...
    Legal Disclaimer
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.
    ...is this true or???????

• Ig
    Igor2011 Nov 21, 2010

i received sms msg...on my mother No. who is 0038970513922 that I/she win prize cash ...and there is phone No. and [email protected] i send payment No. to that mail, but from my mail(what i think its not that importmant) like this:
    To [email protected]
    From: igor dogovski ([email protected])
    Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:28:30 AM
    To: [email protected] )
    and payment No...
    now i received a mail from UK MOTOROLA ([email protected]) like this:

To [email protected]
    From: UK Motorola ([email protected])
    Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:33:16 PM
    To: [email protected]

Motorola —(United Kingdom)
    Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park
    Basingstoke Hampshire, RG24 8WQ

Dear Winner,
    Congratulations!
    Find claims requirements form below.

CLAIMS REQUIREMENT

Yours Sincerely,
    Motorola Claims Agent.
    Tele: +44_703_192_1794.
    Fax: +44_700_601_2686

© Copyright 1994-2008 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.
    ...
    Legal Disclaimer

...is this true or???????
    this mail is i get and from UK Motorola ([email protected]) ...pls tell me or write me to mail ([email protected]) or on this side i live my phone No.write sms there 0038978405058.
    Thank You!!!

• Ya
    yasar arafath May 07, 2011

my number 00971501608947 addrass [email protected]

• Um
    Umar102 May 22, 2011

i receive this sms : Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds at the MOTOROLA 2011 ANNIVERSARY. Contact DR GARY LOPEZ. Email: [email protected]/ +923214308738

• Mu
    MUJI AMLIK May 23, 2011

i also received this message ...: " Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds at the MOTOROLA 2011 ANNIVERSARY. Contact DR GARY LOPEZ. Email: [email protected]/ " 00923214306009...

i received this message and u also contact ( [email protected] )

• Mu
    munnalahori Jul 16, 2011

I AM FROM PAKISTAN...00 92 321 4825507
    I GOT THIS MESSEGEE ON MY CELL PHONE ...
    .Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds BY MOTOROLA MOBILE UNITED KINGDOM .CLAIMS REF.
    DR GARY LOPEZ