Motel 6 - Seaside, OR — do not rent list
My wife & I have been staying at that motel for over a decade, with absolutely no problems whatsoever, last stay, may 29th. When I tried to make a reservation in november, they told me manager lee judson had put us on his do not rent list. This list is typically reserved by the hotel/motel industry for drug dealers and prostitutes...! My wife and I are both quiet, responsible, disabled senior citizens. I've been staying at hotels/motels over half the planet for about 1/2 a century. I probably stayed at that seaside motel 6 while judson was still in high school. Manager judson absolutely refuses to say why he put us on that horrible list. I would like him to #1. Apologize to my wife for the egregious guilt by association he caused her and to me for assassinating my character. #2. He should admit he made a mistake and he should take us off that list and restore us to full acceptance.
More Motel 6 - Seaside, OR Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms!
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!!
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior