Motel 6 - Seaside, ORdo not rent list

My wife & I have been staying at that motel for over a decade, with absolutely no problems whatsoever, last stay, may 29th. When I tried to make a reservation in november, they told me manager lee judson had put us on his do not rent list. This list is typically reserved by the hotel/motel industry for drug dealers and prostitutes...! My wife and I are both quiet, responsible, disabled senior citizens. I've been staying at hotels/motels over half the planet for about 1/2 a century. I probably stayed at that seaside motel 6 while judson was still in high school. Manager judson absolutely refuses to say why he put us on that horrible list. I would like him to #1. Apologize to my wife for the egregious guilt by association he caused her and to me for assassinating my character. #2. He should admit he made a mistake and he should take us off that list and restore us to full acceptance.

• Updated by HarrisC · Feb 25, 2017

On 02/20/17 checked into Motel 6 in Oakland (Rice Hill) Oregon. There were ant sized black bugs on floor near sink and in the bathroom on floor. I would like a refund in the amount of $55.98. I surely hope we can resolve this without the legal system. This situation is time sensitive. Your timely response will be appreciated. Thank you.

• Updated by HarrisC · Feb 25, 2017

02/20/17. Checked into room in Oakland Oregon. It was very disturbing to see ant sized black bugs on floor by sink and very disturbing when I saw them on bathroom floor. Refund of $55.98 with no repercussions or we will see each other in court. Matter is time sensitive. Your timely response will be appreciated. Thank you.

• Updated by Noble Miller · Oct 09, 2017

I would like a reply before I stay another night at Motel 6.

• Updated by Popular u · Jul 13, 2018

No room service at all the new management is horrible nasty mean not nice at all .why hire a person who isnt nice to the customers and doesnt react or interact with just here to work and thats it .people are suppose to want to come to a nice people person enviroment.Is this new management what us customers really deserve ??NO

• Updated by Jessica Dragg · Aug 01, 2019

Very nasty

• Ri
    Richard Colbeth Apr 12, 2008

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

Comfort Inn’s OpinionDecember 26, 2006Dear Mr. and Mrs. Colbeth, It is with pleasure that I respond to the comment card you left for our review at the Comfort Inn in Tumwater and to your specific request to be rated as a guest. I have given this request a lot of thought, and since you were obviously serious about being rated as a guest, I want to give your request - as unusual as it is - the proper attention it deserves.

If I had to rate guests I would consider the following categories: 1. How did you treat our staff?2. How did you treat our premises and amenities?3. How did you conduct yourself while checked in? These are the three basic categories to consider. On our scale from 1 - 4, with 1 being excellent, 2 - good, 3 - fair, and 4 - poor, I would have to rate you excellent in all categories. You were courteous to our staff and pleasant to deal with. The credit card you presented for payment authorized on the first try and did not decline, which contributed to a smooth and efficient check in. As a guest in our hotel, you treated our premises with care and consideration - you didn't smoke in your non-smoking room, you didn't disturb other guests with loud music, TV, loud conversations or even arguments. You didn't break anything, nor did you excessively soil our linen or towels. In the morning you had your breakfast during our posted breakfast hours, not 45 minutes after breakfast closed and the breakfast area has been cleaned. Above all, you surprised our staff with your genuine concern about how you might be perceived by us. I hope you find this rating helpful. We do not expect our guests to rate "excellent" all the time. We appreciate guests who show kindness and courtesy, who do not hold our staff responsible for things that go wrong that were beyond our control, such as the loss of cable TV during the recent power outage. I see all sorts of guests come and go. About 5% rate excellent, 55% rate good, 25% rate fair, 15% rate poor. The 5% who rate excellent keep us going every day. They make up for the 15% who rated poor and instill in us a genuine wish to treat others with courtesy, kindness and respect.

My staff and I want to thank you for being one of the 5% who rated excellent.

Your kindness is much appreciated and will be remembered for a long time. Best Regards, Monika FitzGibbonComfort Inn & Conference Center1620 74th Ave SW Tumwater, Wa 98501phone: 360/352-0691fax: 360/352-0871

Mike5690 Feb 19, 2018

Moriarty New Mexico Motel 6. I stayed there last week on Monday. I was not particularly fond of the rooms but the employee at the front desk by the name of Victoria made my stay extra special she was very kind polite caring and understanding. She was apologetic to my concerns and and made my concerns a priority to her. She went above and beyond to make my stay great. If I stay at this hotel again it will not be because of the rooms it will be because of the amazing employee named Victoria. Made my stay extra-special. She truly made me feel like a guest and not just a normal customer. I'm very impressed. Thank you.

• Ca
    CandaceH Aug 15, 2018

I had to get a room on my way out to Texas and I was charged $105 and that was with the veteran's discount. I won't stay at a motel 6 again. I was told by the guy at check-in that they were the cheapest in town. I was exhausted from driving all day. I stayed in a few other motels during my trip and I never paid over $70.

• Po
    Popular u Aug 15, 2018

No room service at all none new management stinks horribly shes mean always nasty to people why hire someone thats not nice friendly or speaks to customers with respect is she racist ..

• St
    Stacy jones32 Aug 15, 2018

My friend fell through the floor and went to the hospital and hurt her foot she has to walk with crunches and it is hard for her to drive and she my babysitter for my son

Christopher Byers Aug 15, 2018

Motel 6 at 2425 Scott Avenue, Fort Worth, TX. It has no hot water. No apologies. I tried to get them to fix it. They would not.

• Je
    Jessica2880 Aug 15, 2018

Me and my bf got into a argument, we got kicked out if this motel and still was paid up for another night there, they wouldn't refund us our money, we got kicked out cuz of a argument but now we are on the streets and have no money cuz they wouldn't refund our already paid for night there

• Ke
    Kenn Smith Aug 15, 2018

Dirty room (see pictures), non-functioning smoke detector, poor customer service ( did not respond to my complaints made by phone) and extremely rude.

• Tr
    Traci Stevenson Aug 15, 2018

Called to complain about a roach in the room at 3am. Ask them did they have any spray was told they didn't and was given disinfectant spray. Called back at 4am because I saw more roaches was told, I am sorry can't switch your room don't have permission because we are almost sold out. So you don't care that I have paid my money to switch my room!

• Ti
    Tiffanier Aug 20, 2018

I am highly DISAPPOINTED in this location and manager!! She was so disrespectful very unprofessional and rude! The staff as well. I don't think a person like this should run any place The rooms were nasty dirty floors and the beds had a smell I would like to know about a refund.

madeintx13 Aug 20, 2018

The room we got had dirty sheets and on top of that when i walked in the lobby the manager was smoking cigarettes and it made my newborn have a coughing fit..this is unacceptable...he also charged me way more than he said he was going to .I was quoted 140 and was charged 195!!

mikejones82 Aug 20, 2018

sat 03-10-2018 when I checked in my key wouldn't work. I couldn't get in my room front desk couldn't get in so they had to get me differ room me and my wife had to walk up stairs 3 times . then when he did change us rooms. they did nothing. then he opend and stood at door at new rroom . so my wife was mad at me . I don't not have a woundeful stay

• Cb
    CB8 Aug 20, 2018

This place is horrible! Unsavory characters all outside the motel all day and especially night! We feared for our safety! The room was horrible. Only one lamp worked, shower is disgusting, no towels in the room. Trash and rubble all around the grounds. Smoke free room reeked of smoke!

Savanna White Aug 20, 2018

Mother fuckers had they shit fucked up bitches got a Search warrant from the wrong mother fuckin people the wrong room and still ran through this mother fucker and aint find shit !! Ans will not give me my money back !

• 1w
    1williamstone Aug 20, 2018

Somebody is drying shoes in the dryer at 12:50 in the morning.

We called down to the office and they said they do laundry 24 hours a day.

We are in room 2 5 5 directly above the washers and dryers.

• Me
    Melissat123 Aug 20, 2018

I was employed with motel 6 and I did everything they told me to do fast because i have alot of expert and they treated me different then the other employees and she made me do more then others and because i quit she didn't give me my check and told me to wait till next week to get it. Is there anyway I can get my Check today.

• Er
    Erica L Aug 20, 2018

The air conditioning leaks so bad it flooded the floor and the blanket was touching the floor and i woke up in a cold wet bed and im sick as a dog. The toilet wont flush and i had drud addicts knocking on the door at 3am asking for money and drugs. The front counter girl was rude and not helpful at all.

• Ne
    Nels Jorgensen Aug 20, 2018

complaint about the room being cold, key card malfunctions, no hot water, bathroom left unsanitary (VJ)Manager offered a discounted room and claimed I was nasty and disgusting. When complaints were made bout his unprofessionalism he asked us to leave the hotel and there would be no discount or refund made.

• Ji
    JIMI444 Aug 20, 2018

at Motel 6 on 4200 old Gentilly rd new Orleans la 70126
    there are illegal employment and the illegal cash activities going on the property.
    also they have night person name shail is under age of working

• Re
    ReedaY Aug 21, 2018

Check in date 4/6/2018 .
    On the morning of 4/7/2018. My sister noticed bugs in our bed. Upon hotel personnel checking it was confirmed. I would like to add more to my complaint but character limit prevents this. Facility is filthy. Management is a 3 ring circus. I will be contacting the local Health Dept.
    This establishment needs to be closed.

Jake McIntosh Aug 21, 2018

Well there are brown stains all over the side of the bath. Under the bed is dirty. Part of the tv stand is messed up as shown in pictures. Oh, spoiled hot pockets in the droor that make the room stink. The desk guy said the best he could do was give me 10% off when I asked for a different room, the guy didn't put do my military discount with CAC

• Je
    Jewell Wilson Aug 21, 2018

This room should have never been rented. I received no receipt. When I checked out there was no record I even stayed there. I feel the cash was pocketed and I demand that corporate call me asap

• Co
    Colette Breault Aug 21, 2018

The inside of shower was dirty and I have the pictures and the ciment in front of are door had a bad tripping hazard 😏 we always rent at Motel 6 for years and we love it but this Motel 6 was not good we are not happy customers ...

• Ho
    Hotel 6 Aug 28, 2018

Faulty plumbing
    Bathroom sink leaks bad

Tv volume.. Refrigerator.
    . Dirty fecal matter or blood throom door

Michaelaepps Aug 28, 2018

I checked in the motel about 9 by 12 my whole back was eating by bed bugs, even my face. I went and talked to the manager on duty about another room or refunding my money he told me there was nothing he could do for me until 6 in the morning. So I was forced to stay in a bed bug Motel.

• Br
    Brian Christian Sep 01, 2018

I booked a night at a motel 6 in central arkansas and inclement weather was forecasting ice. I stepped and slipped and injured my back and left hand. I informed management and supposedly given a refund. As I prepared for a shower I was horrified at this... Mold and health concerns/staying standards.

Mindy01 Sep 01, 2018

This room was so trashy. There were holes in the walls. Holes in the floor. So much noise. Very obviously a drug hotel. I only stayed here because weather was bad and I couldn't make it home. Worse new years eve I've ever had. I want a full refund

• Mj
    mjgranvi Sep 01, 2018

Won't stay at another Motel 6 again after hearing that you turn over private guest information to ICE.

• Ki
    Kimberley Festa Sep 01, 2018

I stayed at Motel 6 here in Glendale Arizona last night and there were cockroaches plenty of them, a clogged sink which I had to unclog myself, the light by the bed not work, and a general cleanliness of the room itself was very disturbing I would like a refund.

JackBeBack Sep 02, 2018

Have already been in contact with personal injury claims and mold is in my room. I need management to further keep the facility less dangerous

• Ju
    Justinwal35 Sep 10, 2018

People were outside my room all night...very loud and disrespect...the cleaning came into the room without knocking..me and my wife would naked... Request immediate resolution...I will contact my later if matter is not resolved!!

Noble Miller Sep 10, 2018

I am a loyal Motel 6 guest and have stayed over 100 nights in a motel 6 up and down I-95 and I-81. During my last stay at the Motel 6 at 301 Wildwood Road Salem, VA 24153 I was charged $125.00 for one night. I cannot believe you can advertise one rate on the sign and then charge such a difference.
    Noble Miller

• Er
    Erica Byers Sep 10, 2018

Evacuated for a fire been getting bit found a bed bug crawling on me this evening while sitting on the bed managers not in till the am so they tell me to wait by the way my house burned and NY room was paid for 4 more days

• Ji
    Jillyan Natole Sep 11, 2018

Checked in in the eve about 5 & about 11 my girlfriend was woke up from bug bites sure enough we caught 2 took them to the front desk and showed the worker he said unfortunately we can't refund your money do you want a new room.. we already packed and loaded our stuff up no way did we want another room.

• Br
    Bree Moats Sep 11, 2018

I worked there until managers started treating there employees bad, the reason i quit was due to the fact that the manager did not care about any of her employees all she cared about was making her/ and getting her paycheck, and the reason why they cant keep help there is due to the fact they need a manager there that can actually manage the hotel

• As
    Ashley0888 Sep 18, 2018

Hello Today i visit Motel 6 and I had this lady name April W. She is a very rude Motel 6 worker. She doesn't want to do her job, Take ha 2 hours just to check one person in. Have an nasty attitude. Make me not want to spend my money with motel 6 because of the workers.

• La
    Larry Lesser Sep 18, 2018

I am totally disgusted that Motel 6 in Phoenix had employees illegally giving names of Latino guests to ICE. If these employees who broke motel 6 rules are not fired I will never go back to Motel 6. I find this racist and unacceptable,

• Ca
    cannotbeserious Sep 18, 2018

On August 25, 2017, I checked out early.
    I was told my refund would be mailed to me, it is now September 5, 2017. I have been patiently waiting on my refund. I understand the devastation Houston and that is horrible.
    I'm sure by now Motel 6 has made enough money to send me my refund.

• La
    Ladyinred20 Sep 18, 2018

I was recently at your anniston al motel 6 i was totally disgusted by this place it was nasty no hot water toilet wouldnt flush you can smell mold sinks and tubs were in desperate need of replacing walls were busted rooms needed major work

• Ta
    Tate0415 Sep 18, 2018

Has bedbugs !!! Rude customer service --

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices