Mohawk IndustriesSmartstrand carpeting

A May 31, 2020

Bought into the faults advertising, zoo video - and sales pitch from lowes regarding smart strand carpeting for my entire first floor in our home. Well above the "usual" carpet cost, and the "recommended" padding.in the few years we have had this carpeting, always professional cleaned - they have all the training and credential the carpet services require - the rug is flat - worn down like it was install in the 1960's - traffic pattern horrid, color changes, and some stains dont come out. If it does come out, sure enough, it bleeds into a much larger stain as it dried. Dont bother to "explain" to me the how to do's about carpet - as I actually talked to mohawk prior to purchase.in our family room, which is high traffic 7 days a week - the carpet held up better than the rest of the house. Go figure! Reading what I have on line, the information posted speaks to all the warranty dodging and claim rejecting. I will not accept that and I will go forward if mohawk refuses to honor their claims. It may fall under deceptive and faults claim issues @ 3x the damages. The ball is in mohawk/dupont court.