Moe's Southwest Grill — the service and how I was treated
I went to Moe's for their free queso day (how could I not, their queso is great, and I love cheese). I got in line and the. Proceeded to order a free queso. The lady at the front asked me if that was all, when I said yes she told me to just go to the front to pick up my queso. I was confused because it made me feel like I was cutting in line, so I clarified with her and she told me again to just go to the front. So I make me way to the front and the man at the register then proceeds to yell at me in front of everyone telling me that I don't get special treatment. I then say, "she told me to just go to the front to grab the queso." He then proceeds to continue to make it a big ordeal (litterally all he had to do was hand me queso) and tell me to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. Which I would have done if I wasn't told otherwise. When I finically got my queso I was trying not to cry and the lady in front of me offered to buy my food (which was free) because she saw what happened. What made it worse is that they only filled the large container 1/4th of the way full. I get why he would've been frustrated, but that was 100% uncalled for and rude of him to do. I am very unhappy with the service I received and the quality and quantity of food I received.
More Moe's Southwest Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Moe's Southwest Grill - lied to, then fired because of favoritism 
- Moe's Southwest Grill - harassment 
- Moe's Southwest Grill At Aiken, Sc / & Augusta Ga. - Racism - racist business policies
- Moe's Southwest Grill #953 - cold/stale food w/o refund
- Moe's Southwest Grill - rude service 
- Moe's Southwest Grill - foreign object in food
- Moe's Southwest Grill - cleanliness and hygiene.
- Moe's Southwest Grill - staff
- Moe's Southwest Grill - dirty restaurant and no salsa
- Moe's Southwest Grill - lack of diet soda after order was made