Moduslink / E - Machine / Gateway / Microsoft — windows vista upgrade rebate not received
When I purchased my E-Machines (Gateway) computer from Best Buy in December 06, I was told I would receive a free Vista Upgrade disc. I filled out the rebate form which was on the sales receipt and mailed off the form mid February o7. On April 22, o7, I received a correspondence from the Microsoft Vista Upgrade Redemption Center, aka Moduslink dated for 3/13/07 informing me that I would have to file online for the rebate and return to them an order number to verify the order.
Their web site (Moduslink) was not for acquiring the rebate but for ordering new discs of the Vista program. The only way I could get the Vista disc was to order it online. I received 1-800 numbers that only lead to a recording and then a dial tone, I received bogus order numbers from email contacts that their web site would not accept. In the end their web site refused any of my information; from model number, COA number or Serial number. I was then told by Moduslink I had to get the Vista disc from E-Machines (Gateway).
E-Machines, Gateway and Microsoft then inturn informed me that they had no authority over Moduslink and that Moduslink were the only ones that had authority to dispense the Vista disc.
To date I have not received the Vista Upgrade disc that I was told I would receive as a rebate and Moduslink refuses to acknowledge my claim for the rebate or to send me the disc. E-Machines, Gateway and Microsoft all deny any responsibility toward fulfilling the rebate offer.
More Moduslink / E - Machine / Gateway / Microsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason!
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Home Use - officejet 3830 printer setup
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine
- Microsoft - xbox one x