Modlilyclothing / return policy / customer service

L Review updated:

Do not buy from this company. I purchased a couple of items i requested a return due to poor quality, but the customer service is horrible. There is no way to speak to anyone over the phone...Only correspondence via "tickets" on their website, and they do not communicate well or understand, therefore any resolution is futile. There return policy is a sham because they say "easy returns", but they make you pay for international shipping back to china, which is more expensive than your refund would be. This company has quite a racket going on! I will never buy from this company again!

• Wi
    william shattuck Apr 19, 2018

purchased item was not satisfied. contacted them, they wanted to give us half price back. we refused they would not give a return address. they won't let us return item don't by from this company (Chinese junk)

• Pa
    parker.wilma Jun 13, 2018

@william shattuck USD 34.88
    80.56

Color:
    Size: M ( ) L ( ) X L ( ) XXL ( )Size guides
    Please select Size
    My White Dress is to small how do I return for a store credit towards another dress?

• Bo
    bornfree Aug 15, 2019

I placed an order with this company for over $100. Finally received the items and they were not anything like what was pictured on their website. I have been trying to send emails to return but they don't respond.
    DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!! The quality is awful and their return policy is a total lie!