Modern Beauty Salonmanager bella and micro bubble revitalizing treatment

M Nov 19, 2018

On 19/10/2018 the manager/beautician Bella recommended micro bubled revitalizing treatment and after that treatment also remove oil spots 点油泡 for me. After she finished 点油泡, she gave me a mirror to look at the result of the treatment as they normally do. I was shocked to see the capillaries at both sides of my nose were very large with big red patches around it. I asked her to stop whatever she was doing immediately. I told her I have never seen such red patches and so much capillaries on my face before until after her treatments today. Instead of admitting her fault, she defended herself by lying that my face was already like that when I walked into the saloon. If what she said was true, she would have and should have mentioned it before she started the treatment, she should not have recommended the treatment which emitted heat/warm sensation on my face. She should also stop any further treatment when she saw the red patches and capillaries. After one day, the redness and capillaries are still very visible. The saloon should employ more professional and ethical beauticians.