Modern Beauty Salonbeauty salon

I have been with this beauty salon for a few years. My 2 sisters also with them and 3 of us are stuck with this salon. When we started signing package with them, they do provide us a satisfactory service. But after a year, you can see their standard of service dropping, especially you no more signing packages with them. Their hard sale is super irritating. Before signing the package, everything no problem, after signing you see problem lai liao...

Recently, we have this issue on booking appointment with this Ang Ko Kio branch. After each facial, the staff will ask when is our next booking? We had actually placed our booking on the same day when we have done our facial, but when it is near our appointment date, they will call and say branch will be closing, every staff need to go Somerset branch!! Or will say not enough man power want us changed to another date but the issue is there isn't any slot available on the date we want, so ended up we have to wait for another new month and they will tell you this is not a confirmed appointment!!

I have made my next appointment in April for May'16. 1 day before my appointment, I call and check my appointment timing and surprised me they said there isn't any appointment fixed for me and my sister. The staff said if they no call us means no appointment!! WTH!! What if i didn't call and check and i just appeared in the salon and come tell me no arrangement for me? They don't even bother to inform customer that there isn't any available slot on the date we want. They just replied.. no call you means no arrangement. What kind of service is this?!?! Sometimes they also didn't call me to remind me.

After few arguments, managed to fix another date in June'16. The staff told me will definitely give me a slot on the date I have requested. Guess what??? I was informed branch closed again, all staff need to go Somerset branch again!!! WT[censored]

I am very furious and has requested to transfer to Kovan branch since it is nearer to my house. The manager (Liu Long) told me I need to call Customer Service myself for transferring!!! This isn't their job?? We are consumer, we still need to do their jon?? When want sell us package they can be super nice and sweet to you but after you have signed up their package it is totally different attitude. The manager said this is not her job, we bought package from her the money also not go into her pocket!! WHOA!!!

Actually, all this years me and my sisters always had this unhappiness issue with them. You can google their comments and are from bad to worst. Even their Customer Service also the same. They can just hang up your call before you.

Ladies wanna step into Modern Beauty Salon, be sanctuary spa and Giman Beauty and Wellness.. BETTER think it again, again and again. Good luck to you if you decided to sign up any package with them.

What we want now is, we will just keep going frequently to finish up our package and say goodbye to them forever.

There a lot more about them. You google you will know.

• Ka
    kat22mick Oct 07, 2018

Good luck to you! A few of my friends want to do the same. They cannot get bookings easily & they cannot stand the managers forever pushing & hard sale! Finally 2 of my friends decided just to give up the coupons :(

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices