Mobily — mobily connect sucks
6 months ago, eight of us living at Jadawel compound near Radwah police station, subscribed to Mobily high speed internet with Mobily 3.5G coverage with speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps according to the company advertisement and the sales people at the store. We have got an unreliable HSDPA/UMTS with maximum speed of 384 Kbps. true speed is 35K down and 23K up. We complained multiple times and we have got nothing resolved. The speed is really terrible and service is non existent. The cost is 350 Saudi Riyal a month and router costs around 1200 Saudi Riyal.
More Mobily Complaints & Reviews
- Mobily Broadband Home - too bad
- Mobily - 250 sms international bundle
- Mobily Prepaid Card - prepaid validity date
- Mobily Elife - poorest service and stealing
- Mobily, Saudi Arabia - sim not activated
- Mobily Saudi Arabia - e-life
- Mobily - incomplete double benefit offer
- Mobily Dilse - submitted iqama copy to retailer
- Mobily - cancel iphone 4 package on my postpaid line 0544597586 — I did not apply for this package.
- Mobily - sr. 5 deduction