Mobilymobily connect sucks

6 months ago, eight of us living at Jadawel compound near Radwah police station, subscribed to Mobily high speed internet with Mobily 3.5G coverage with speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps according to the company advertisement and the sales people at the store. We have got an unreliable HSDPA/UMTS with maximum speed of 384 Kbps. true speed is 35K down and 23K up. We complained multiple times and we have got nothing resolved. The speed is really terrible and service is non existent. The cost is 350 Saudi Riyal a month and router costs around 1200 Saudi Riyal.

• Bo
    Bob May 10, 2008

I totally agree with this posting, I am really disappointed with mobily service.

• To
    tom Oct 16, 2008

it is a waste of money.. If any one wants to buy it, please talk to atleast two existing customers...You will never go for it..please do not waste money...

• Ga
    Gangadharan Kutteri Sep 13, 2009

Dear Mobily

I have using mobily since five years and number is 0564013610 . Now I am facing a problem that since one month one message is coming from 4528 and deducting 0/75 halalas from my account. Twice I call your service centre 1100 and they said it will be rectified with 24 hours. Again everyday this message is coming and I went to your service centre directly and put a complaint eventhough it is coming daliy. Now I stop refilling the cards then not coming because my account is Zero. Now I have a choice to stop using mobily or cancel your services.

Pls do the needful and I await your reply.

• Ga
    Gangadharan Kutteri Sep 13, 2009

I will be waiting your favourable action

• Kw
    Kwailoh Oct 05, 2009

I subscribed to Mobily's 3.g prepaid, and agree that the speed is awful- only 2 x that of dial up.
    After 3 months Mobily just "deactivated" my account for no reason, although it was fully paid up. I get no response from their customer care to my request to reinstate the account. Hah, they call themselves the leading network :(

• Ha
    hashimansari2200 Jun 04, 2010

Assalam Walikum,
    I am Using mobily service from 3 years but now i had a problem that when ever i call 2 assist its keep me on hold for 1 or 2 hours then call disconnect automaticlly because now there r all asian people are there in call centre and i think that there supervisors are also like them sleeping all the time so people comment on this in yes or no - MOBILY SERVICES & CALL CENTER ASSIST SUCKS.

HASHIM-0568801017

• Si
    SimonOlford Sep 08, 2010

I have EXACTLY the same problem with Mobily Connect. It is as slow as a snail and never pulls more than 2G on a very good day!!!

• Pa
    pasaway008 Nov 23, 2010

same here... when i browse the internet, the page always says, netowrk busy... im switching to STC, now only waiting for call...

• Pa
    pasaway008 Dec 07, 2010

Good bye mobily.. we just switched to STC.. and guess what? no more LAG, no more "network error"... now, in the office, im going to talk to the network manager to change also from mobily to STC... bye bye "ROBUST SERVICES"????(by arab news) of mobily...

• Os
    osmias Jan 23, 2011

solution:

1. a good 3G nokia phone
    2. PC suite
    3. CONNECT and enjoy high speed!!! :)

P.S. no need of that useless usb dongle, (dont waste your money buying that thing!)

• I have been calling mobily customer service for the last one week, but up to now i am not getting any customer service rep. to answer my call.
    I made written complaint regarding my invoice, which i spposed to get thru my email address. I got the acknowledgement from mobily for receiving my complaint on 19.6.2011. But so far, no action is taken by mobily to get my May invoice. I have a feeling that my out going calls will be disconnetcted for not paying May invoice as today is the last day to settle my invoice. But, how can i pay without my invoice in my hand up to today 22 June 2011. Please advise me.

• So
    Sojolsojol Aug 20, 2018

I want to my all Zain numbers imidietly cancel please

• Sh
    Shameermt83 Aug 21, 2018

Respected sir,
    I noticed somebody is using a data sim in mobily connection without my knowledge.
    Data sim number is 966831023927080
    My iqama number is 2399054705
    Please disconnect the sim card as early as possible.

• Fi
    Fitty mu Sep 01, 2018

Sir my sim card is blocking now why i will check my account balance they said please call our customer service this is my number please unblock my urgent ok because i m a tv reporter 0573036727 and my residence id no 2192282875
    Unblock my number urgent please its my work no

• On
    onamika Sep 03, 2018

dear sir, (2214946465)this is my iqama number.i want to cancel all of my sim card under my iqama.plz cancel those sim cards.

• Gh
    Ghel Sep 18, 2018

My conern is i already recharge 150, there will be an extra of 12.86sar because im using the 130sar 100gb internet but now they deducted the extra load and i cannot use the internet data.. And also im having this trouble that its hard to register to your offer.. I already called a while ago.. I hope you will help me.. Thanks..

• Ni
    Ninyo Napenas Sep 19, 2018

I just purchased 300GB internet sim an hour ago a d after using it foe awhile, then suddenly it just turn with no connection at all.
    How long will this connection will fix.
    OMG paying a.complete amount but the servixe is not good.
    MOBLY please fix it

Janasheen Oct 21, 2018

Once I recharge money on my number, they always depreciate my money from my account 😡😡😡😡😡😡, Wd out any valid reason I don't know why???. How many times I called in customer care but there is no response.

• Re
    ReeMobily Oct 22, 2018

I subscribed to roaming bundle global 50 riyals before I left jeddah. I received sms from mobily that subscription is successful. Now I arrived in philippines and the network is no service!!! Why my roaming is not working? Need help asap

• Da
    Darvish Ali Oct 31, 2018

0.5 halalas are deducting from my sim in every 1 to 3 minutes. Please help to stop this.

Number:- 0543070985

• Ai
    AishaM Nov 01, 2018

Mobily continue to deduct money from my balance for no good or apparent reason which is infuriating to say the least. I have emailed them directly and claim that there is no unusual activity on my phone I.e they don't want to compensate me any money as they can't see that they unlawfully deducted. I wouldn't recommend Nobily on this basis!

• Mo
    Mohd Ashik Nov 11, 2018

I renewed my Internet package last night. My accout no 966831020849039.But till now not active

• Za
    Zaeem farooqui Dec 12, 2018

Dear Mobily,
    Please update my internet pack for another three month.. I already paid 336 Riyal for 100 GB internet for 90 days.. Many times I called mobily customer care but my problem not been resolved yet. Kindly solve my problem as early as possible..my mobily ph number is 0564744096..

Jamilkhan Jun 25, 2019

I want all mobily coustomers maximum ID emergency clean.. thnk you. below this all coustomers ID sheet

Noreen mae May 09, 2020

How can I recharge my Sim they said refill barred because I try to recharge my Sim but I some numbers gone so i try to guess it so many times until I got refill barred

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices