Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africadata bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service

C Oct 29, 2018

For two months in a row I have been billed and paid for my data package per my mtn contract and for two months this data has not been provisioned to my phone. Despite numerous phone calls to the call centre, emails to the billing department, and emails and phone calls to the customer complaints mtn, I have received no help or assistance. I have no response at all from customer complaints. The call centre simply says my query has been logged with the billing department and this has been the status quo for two months. I am paying for a service I do not receive. If I cancel my contract I pay a huge cancellation fee and if I don't pay mtn cut off my phone and lodge collection of debt against me yet they are quite happy to take my money without providing me with the service I paid for and do nothing to fix it.