Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa — data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
For two months in a row I have been billed and paid for my data package per my mtn contract and for two months this data has not been provisioned to my phone. Despite numerous phone calls to the call centre, emails to the billing department, and emails and phone calls to the customer complaints mtn, I have received no help or assistance. I have no response at all from customer complaints. The call centre simply says my query has been logged with the billing department and this has been the status quo for two months. I am paying for a service I do not receive. If I cancel my contract I pay a huge cancellation fee and if I don't pay mtn cut off my phone and lodge collection of debt against me yet they are quite happy to take my money without providing me with the service I paid for and do nothing to fix it.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card
- MTN - pathetic service!
- MTN - welcome back
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob