Mitchum Deodorantsmell

I am writing to inform you of a product i am not happy with. As a valued customer, Mitchum is the only deodorant i have used. I recently purchased my usual one which i get, the roll on womens advanced control powder fresh as i love how it works and smells like baby powder, but the one i recently bought smells nothing like the one i usually get it smells awful and extremely strange. I am really dissapointed as it doesnt state on the bottle that it is a new smell so i dont know what is going on? i hope this isnt a new smell, if so you should advertised that on the bottle and it means i wont be purchasing again. Please contact me back prefferably by email as i work full time.

Thanks
Charlotte

• Jf
    jfrasier Jan 12, 2016

I am a long time user of Mitchum Women's Dry Powder Deodorant. I am concerned about the last two containers I bought. They have turned pinkish after opening and using it for about two weeks. It also has a chlorine smell instead of the baby powder smell I have always used. I have stopped using it until I can get an answer.

• Ro
    rorom Apr 08, 2015

Agree, the smell of the ones lately have been really strange. I'm not sure what it is.. smells almost like mold. I've used mitchum for years and had to stop using it a few months back. Not sure what is up with it.

• Cr
    Crystal Davies Oct 26, 2018

@rorom I've said the same. Me and my mum have stopped using Michum because of this