Having problems with Milk and Choco?

Milk and Choco reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2017. The latest review everything was posted on Sep 16, 2019. The latest complaint please do not order from milk and choco!! was resolved on Jul 06, 2018. Milk and Choco has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 564 reviews. Milk and Choco has resolved 2 complaints.

Milk and Choco Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Milk and Choco Customer Service. Initial Milk and Choco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Milk and Choco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Milk and Choco. Discuss the issues you have had with Milk and Choco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Milk and Choco Complaints & Reviews

Milk & Chocohalter dress

Please shut down this web site...they are falsely advertising their product. Ordered a dress and it took months to get here... When it did arrive it was a size that would fit a 10 yr old...I ordered a medium. The quality of the material is sub-par compared to the description in ad. The halter part barely fit over my head...where the breast area is on the dress was art my neck

Milk and Chocono reply to request to return item

I ordered a dress and it took almost 2 months to arrive, I tried cancelling the order before it arrived and it said it was accepted then it eventually arrived. The dress was poor quality and was not the size I ordered, I have emailed the company 3 times to ask to return it and there has been no response. Typically a company will include return instructions with a package- there was no paperwork that arrived with the dress. How do I return this and get my money back

Milk and Chocoonline order

I spent $200 on different items, trying some styles in multiple sizes. The products arrived one by one in packages from China, over two months after I ordered them. Immediately upon opening, I could tell that the quality was poor. The sizes were not even close to accurate and very few things fit. I've emailed them 5 times to request a return and have heard nothing back. It's been more than six weeks. This company is fraudulent and it ticks me off!

MilkAndChoco3 dresses/jumpsuits

I purchased 3 dresses/jumpsuits in July for a vacation. They took one month to arrive. When i ordered, it was clear that returns were "free". The clothes are such poor quality and do not fit properly. I have been contacting Milk and Choco by email - now 3 times - and i'm not getting any response. I do not know how to return them and get my money back. I'm waiting and waiting and so disappointed.

Milk and Chocono service what so ever!

I have bought a Aria - Summer Lace Dress and the colour was completely different from the site. I have contacted CS numerous times and with no reply!! They will take your money but nothing happens after. Why do you do this to us this can only but destroy any reputation you have.

Watch out ! everyone.. I will keep this post up until I receive a reply. Lets see how long it takes, let you friend know before they end up with the same problem.

no service what so ever!

Milk and Chocoladies dress

I purchased a dress according to their guide. It was an XL which was more like a medium. The quality is so cheap like a Halloween costume. It arrived with no tags attached & no return label. After several attempts to contact them & no reply I will cut my losses. This has been the worst company I have ever dealt with in all my years & I'm no spring chicken.

Milk & Chocojumpsuit - unable to return

I ordered a jumpsuit from Milk and Choco in July and it took a month to arrive. I tried it on and the fabric is too thin and see-through, I could not wear it. The package did not come with a return label or return address or instructions, so I have been emailing them for 3 weeks, but no response. I feel like I've been scammed.

If anybody has any return address information, please let me know.

Milk and Chocosummer boho dress

Ordered The above dress, it reached NZ only to be returned back to them for whatever reason. It never got to me. I emailed them they were willing to help me with it, to start with, and now I haven't heard back from them for 4 weeks and they are ignoring my emails as follow ups for my refund. I have ordered this dress rom another website, and got it in 2 weeks. I have forwarded all my emails from the NZ Post, and they are just not attempting to communicate with me.
                http://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=LZ585374588CN- this is the tracking number and clearly it shows it was returned back to them.

Its been 2 months from the time I purchased this dress from Milk and Choco and they are rip offs. never buy from them. Below is a copy of their email and mine. Just one of many.
                Dear Customer, thanks for your order!

You are absolutely right, we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience, please accept our most sincere apologies.

Please allow me a couple of days to investigate with the shipping company to see exactly what is the problem and fix it.

I'll reply directly to this email, thanks for your patience, we really appreciate.

If you need any kind of assistance please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kindest regards
                Hello,

Can I please have an update on what's happening with this?

I feel to my credit card would be faster, unless you can send me the dress within 1 week.

Can someone please communicate with me, I have sent a number of emails.

Thank you!

Milk and Chocopink lace dress

This company is a total rip off. I returned an order months ago, unopened, and have not gotten a refund. They won't even respond to email and there is no phone number on their web site. They should be shut down as scam artists. As soon as I got an email from them about an order, I started trying to cancel it. I emailed over and over and over with no response. After about 2 months from the time they charged my debit card, a package from China arrived. At this point I started researching this company online and found hundreds of complaints from consumers who had been ripped off. They are total scam artists

Milk and Chocoboho dresses

Ordered July 2018 - received August 2018 - Sizing is TOTALLY incorrect - quality is poor and dresses do not look like pictures online - I don't even think they are the same dresses! MULTIPLE emails to their "return department" - No response - I mean like 20 emails so far to get an address to return these items to...There is NO way to contact them...even if I sent the items back to the return address on the package, I would probably never get my money back and still couldn't contact them. VERY FRUSTRATING and like throwing your money in the garbage!

Milk & Chocodress

Good day,
                      I placed an order with Milk & Choco on the 11th July, ORDER MC#225804, I got a confirmation of order received as well as a tracking number. According to the tracking, it has been in the same place for about 6 weeks now.
                      I have e-mailed a number of times and get no response from them. I still have not received the dress and I would like them to refund the money as I am sure that I am not going to receive this dress at all after looking at all the complaints about them.

Milk and Chocodress was returned a month ago, no replacement or refund received, no communication whatsoever!

I ordered the White lace top with peach chiffon floaty dress. It was too small I returned it and asked you to send the next size up (L). I have emailed on numerous occasions and have had no communication whatsoever. The amount I paid was £31.14.

My email address is tracyanne.[protected]@gmail.com

I want a reply immediately, either sent me the next size as requested or refund my money.,

Thank you.

Milk and Chocobreeze - boho summer dress - clothes not as advertised, no response to emails

Paid US$40 30th May; received 25th June; emailed "[protected]@milkandchoco.com" on 26th June and advised dress was not as advertised, quality of fabric and stitching inferior, bad fit not sizing advertised. Asked them to advise me where i should return dress to and how i get a refund.
                          No response to email 26th June so emailed again 19th July and asked them please to respond.
                          No response to date.
                          Order no MC#147739

All i want is to be refunded the money.

Milk and Chocolength of delivery, return policy, damaged products

I ordered two dresses in the beginning of July and did not receive them until the very end of August. Both dresses are of poor quality. The one was broken when I receiver it. They inter one is so tiny and can't even qualify as a dress.

I have emailed the company several times and have gotten no response. There is no packing slip or information on how to return the products.

Milk and Chocomc#223451

Your order from Milk & Choco has been shipped. View order (MC#223451): https://milkandchoco.com/18079133/orders/72a729a301934fa466456125634bb328/authenticate?key=5939a07942d10ea7924e70119c0cfe4b

MILK AND CHOCO WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY INQUIRY ON HOW TO RETURN THIS JUMPSUIT. I JUST RECEIVED THE LAST WEEK. AS OF RIGHT NOW, I AM AT A LOSS OF $29.98. Do not purchase from this company!!!

Milk and Chocoreturning order

I ordered a jumpsuit middle of July and didn't receive it until 6 weeks later. It didn't fit and there is no packing slip etc. I have sent at least 4 e mails to their customer support email for directions on returning item and have had no response. Their instructions for returning an item is on their website and it instructs you to email their support. Terrible company to deal with for length of time receiving the order as well as the return issue. I will try to warn as many people as possible.

• Am
                                    Amanda S. M. Sep 07, 2018

I had the same experience. A long time to get the product. Very disappointing. I have emailed them 3 times to return and have had no response. I would NOT recommend ordering from them.

• Su
                                    suzette graham Sep 07, 2018

It took 6 weeks to get the order and the clothes are terrible. Sewn wrong, paper thin, terrible. No shipping label and will not return an email for a return shipping label. Do not order from them.

Milk and Chocodress order, 7 months later and still no dress

Do not order from this company!!! This is a scam!!! I have send numerous emails with no response. I've been blocked and my post deleted on milk & choco facebook page. I ordered a dress in feb 2018 and still haven't received it. Order number mc#40319. I don't get any emails back if I ask about the order. This company is dishonest and people need to know and not loose their money on orders that you will never get.

dress order, 7 months later and still no dress

Milk and Chocono response on a return

I ordered a dress from Milk and Choco on July 7th, 2018 Order Number MC#218465.
                                    When it arrived on August 1st, it was terrible quality, didn't fit right and looked awful. I reviewed their Return/Warranty policy and was directed to email [protected]@milkandchoco.com. I have sent multiple emails (well within the 14 day return policy which has now gone far past because I have received no reply) and have received no communication in return.
                                    I request a full refund for this dress which is low quality and is poorly made. I will provide all necessary documentation for the refund and expect a reply from the company as soon as possible to have this resolved. On their website, there are only good reviews and I feel very deceived about this whole process. I am wary of ordering things online and this has confirmed those fears with an inadequate product and an utter lack of customer service.

• Me
                                        Melissa Rabold Sep 07, 2018

I have the same experience with this company. No one will respond to my request to return my items. They are terrible. Do you have the address that you sent it back to?

Milk and Chocounethical behavior

This company is terrible and I will never order from them again!!! I received my order from China but they don't answer emails when trying to make a return. I should have known something was fishy since they don't provide an address for returns. The return policy says to "send an email for the address". Facebook should definitely NOT advertise for them.

Milk and Chococlothing ordered

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a jumpsuit -- does not fit well, sizing is not, which may be due to the fact that it is made in China. Item took several weeks to arrive. I have sent emails to this company asking how to return the item for a refund, with no response whatsoever. There is only an email address to contact the company and no one has responded after one month of trying to reach them. I will be contacting my credit card company to file a disputet against the company and have my money refunded. This is the only way I know of to get satisfaction. The jumpsuit is unusable/unwearable and I want my money back!