Menu

reviews & complaints

JustFab Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
71 Unresolved
Our verdict: With JustFab's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for JustFab has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JustFab. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

JustFab complaints 86

Sort by:

Newest JustFab reviews & complaints

J
4:34 am EST

JustFab Justfab Shoes registration login prociess turn into VIP membership

Registration login to shop turns into a VIP membership scam, misleading take advantage of their shopping customers with a false ad by which during registering/login to view catalog of shoes and shop my credit card information is debited for merchandise and again for a VIP membershp. Not practical and considered bad business practice. Never intend to do business with Justfab again. Shoes not best quality. The discount is warranted without tagging on additional scam fees or some kind of membership fees. This process defeats the purpose of discounted shoes.

Desired outcome: That Justfab Shoes rethink their online shopping experience for customers. Change and eliminate this additional scam VIP membership process. Just allow your customers to experience free shopping online for shoes.

J
1:00 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just called just fab and said I didn't put my bank card on here I didnt order anything from here it wont let me take it off I want it off now I want my address of to the representavite hung up immediately order placed 04/11/2022 Subtotal: $59.95 Discounts Applied: -$44.96 Shipping (6-14 days): $4.95 Tax: $0.00 Total: $19.94 ORDER #...

4:50 pm EST

JustFab Refund never received

I ordered by mistake a wrong size for these boots. I emailed them right away to ask to cancel it, which they did and told me they'd refund me. That's been more than a month ago. I then e-mailed them a few weeks later, they said that there had been an issue and that they had issued the refund then. Still I haven't received it...

The order number is [protected] and I ordered this on the 27/01/2022.

Desired outcome: Full refund immediately.

Is JustFab legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals JustFab as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 17% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, JustFab stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering JustFab should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

JustFab earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: JustFab achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for JustFab. The company provides a physical address, 9 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

JustFab has registered the domain name for justfab.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Justfab.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows JustFab website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Justfab.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with JustFab, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for JustFab have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

JustFab website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While JustFab has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 17% of 86 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • JustFab protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
1:48 pm EST

JustFab Took 39 pounds without any purchase and misleading membership details

I purchased shoes for 10 pounds using the login discount. On the 12th of December they took 39 pounds from my bank account without me purchasing anything. A refund needs to be given immediately as no purchase was made and I had also cancelled the membership. I made sure to cancel the subscription online but I didn't get an email confirming this and 39 pounds was taken for no reason.

Desired outcome: Refund for my 39 pounds

W
12:32 am EDT

JustFab my money was taking

hello my name is Wulan Sanjaya i was buy one pear of shoes last month with promotion 10euros
and now i just check my account bank your companny took my money 39, 95euros without i know what i bough and i never buy after 10euros in the first time.
now i would my money back please because its mine !

[protected]

1:20 am EDT

JustFab Reoccurring charges taken directly from my bank account

This is the third time they have taken $39.95 from my bank account unauthorized. When I called them she said she would return my money that was two weeks ago.

Desired outcome: Return the $39.95 and stop taking my money.

11:35 am EDT

JustFab Vip Membership plus Order Cancellation

I created an order with the company and within 15 mins I called back to cancel the ViP and Order number on 06/13 06 /2021 . The guy on the phone R.V. stated that, it was cancelled . I called back, gave the agent my order number #[protected] and stated I wanted both Vip and order cancelled. The agent stated that the order was cancelled because they could not give me the Vip prices, since I cancelled . I thought everything was ok. Today, I received and email stating my order was processed and will be arriving to me on June the 16th . I checked my account and they charged me $ 53.44 for the items that I cancelled . I received and email stating my ViP was cancelled. This constitutes fraud. I did not authorized the purchase of $53.44 . I called the company agaain and talked to RED . He stated I have to wait until I receive the order and then return the items in order to get my money back . I stated I was furious that I have to perform that function when I called and cancelled the order . I want something done about this company. I want my money rerunded ASAP and a return label sent to me ASAP by email to return the unwanted items L. Brown

Desired outcome: I want my money back in my account ASAP and I want a return label sent to me ASAP so I can return the unwanted items

I
9:52 am EDT

JustFab Justfab services

After speaking with the support agent they sat and begged me to stay on the membership even though I kept saying I really didn't want to be on it and I couldn't afford it. After they begged me for what seemed like forever, I question when I would get my refund. They abruptly ended the chat. So I started a new one and the same exact thing happened with the new agent.

Desired outcome: I just want my refund and to not be ignored

7:48 pm EDT

JustFab Accounting department

I closed my account months ago but yet somehow today I was charged 39. 95 and 1 credit was on my account when I called to ask for my money back all they said was they could give me a credit. My account has been closed for months. I go back to check the account and my one credit is gone and no refund is given!
Horrible business!

Desired outcome: 39.95 back in my account

K
6:24 am EDT

JustFab Refund

I used this site one time before christmas 2020. I started following justfab when I came across the site on facebook. March 11th 2021 I have a charge of 39.95. I am positive I did not make this transaction because when I used them previously I ordered 5 pair of shoes all the shoes were to big for my daughter. I need my money back ASAP. Please! And thank you!

Desired outcome: refund 39.95

N
10:30 pm EDT

JustFab Misleading 2020 during global pandemic do not buy

2020 Shady, misleading, no refund, scam, I got charged and when you go to the checkout with your "free shoe to purchase" you still have to pay 39.95, I hope this helps even one customer, it is not right to mislead and steal from someone especially during this time of a global pandemic, I can not stand a liar or a thief and justfab has shown me to stay on my guard and be weary. People are going to enough crisis as it is no one is in need to be stolen from, I hope they stand obligated to correct the wrong that they have done to so many people, please do not buy from this company or shoe dazzle. They are affiliated.

1:27 am EDT

JustFab Shady "already checked VIP box" scam that charges your credit ca

I hope this company goes out of business and as for the owner(s)...you are despicable and nothing but SCUM! Read to the end to see how they deceive you and are able to charge your credit card $39.95 every month. My daughter found some boots on this site. I gave her my credit card # to make purchase. My husband became ill and was in the hospital for months. Today I was catching up making sure everything looks ok on my statements and noticed I am being charged 39.95 for the last several months when we only made one purchase from them. I called and told them the situation and that my daughter didn't know there was a monthly fee. I was told I could not have a refund but could use the money to purchase other items. To understand how this happened I went on their website to go through the motions of purchasing something. When i got to the checkout the left hand side of the screen was the checkout price and on the right hand side is a section that says VIP membership program. Since a lot of companies have sign up offers like this my daughter didn't pay any attention to it because she wasn't interested in becoming a member, she just wanted to purchase boots! Well, they ALREADY have the VIP Membership Program CHECKED FOR YOU and if you aren't looking and UNCHECK it then it signs you up as member! Crooked!

R
10:25 am EST

JustFab monthly charges

Their subscription service is shady, they charged me 39.95 a month for 2 months straight now. Then when i tried to cancel my subscription she argued with me. Finally they cancelled my subscription. Never ever do business with this company ever again! I thought the 39.95 was a yearly subscription. Very dishonest company. The bad part about it is I know someone who works there. I expected this company to be reputable.

T
5:38 pm EST

JustFab boots offer

I think it's terrible that you just can't order items and cancel the VIP membership without sending your merchandise back this shoe site is just a scam to get money from customers I will tell all my friends and family not to order from just fab until they change you should not have to pay extra money if you don't order anything you should be able to order what you want and be done and if you choose to order again then you should not for a company to charge you extra

T
2:18 am EST

JustFab scam artists, avoid.

They charge you monthly. It seems like a fair deal but be careful. When I signed up and read the terms and conditions, it was an introductory 'new members offer' that didn't state that I would be charged monthly. I only realised when I went on the USA website the terms and conditions. Avoid. The shoes I bought already broken. I wore them once. The stitching has come undone. Not worth 75 pounds I've now been charged. Its a scam.

Update by TianAi天爱
Nov 12, 2019 2:21 am EST

The terms and conditions I read through didn't state that they would charge me monthly. I filled in a form and submitted an email to resign my account, as not to be charged but they wrote back a month later to state I could only call to cancel my account. Thus far, they have charged me 75 pounds for a pair of shoes that I have worn once and are already falling apart in terms of stitching. Avoid. True scam artists.

4:46 pm EDT

JustFab taking money without authorization

I canceled with just fab almost 2 months ago. Earlier this month i have money missing on my card. I check, and after researching, i find out that IBI is just fab, and they took money off my card after i cancelled! What is wrong with this company? I go to look at my just fab account and it shows it's still open as a VIP! What!? So they continue to take money from me after i canceled...i don't think so. I'm on the phone with my card company now. Shame on you just fab!

E
10:45 am EDT

JustFab membership

Im really not happy been on the phone to cancel my membership and told the person on phone ive been really ill askes if they could refund this month for me has i was really really ill and did have a phone to skip the month ans she said she wouldnt give me a refund i think this company is a joke...
All i wantes back was 35 pound for this month has i cant afford that to go out of my bank this month with me been off work ill i will never order off this company ahain you need to sort your staff out!

F
7:25 am EDT

JustFab refund

399 sek was deducted from my bank account and I would like a refund.
Tried contacting the customer service phone number and sent emails but still got no reasonable response.
I know I'm part of the VIP members but I am no longer interested. All I want is a refund back because that money was meant for something else.
I wasn't even notified that it was gonna be deducted.
Please provide an active phone number I can call to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks

12:05 am EDT

JustFab just fab

I have 2 credits of £35 on the just fab sight. I cancelled my VIP membership but they still charged me 2 lots of £35 after they told me I wouldn't be charged. This is £70 OF MY MONEY! Can not apparently be refunded and on the site it is impossible to spend as the prices rocket up "unless you are VIP" absolute scam of a company. How do I get this money back?

12:24 pm EDT

JustFab service

I called to cancel my membership as I not long can afford to pay the £35 a month as I released I got charged this month as I forgot to skip the month, I got told that I can not have a refund as I'm not entitled to one and that £35 is all I have until I get payed again! I never complain about anything but my circumstances have changed and I can no longer just treat myself if and when I want to! I don't think this is very fair at all as now I have NO money at all!

Read full review of JustFab and 1 comment