Having problems with JustFab?

JustFab Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 337 0906 (United States)
+44 203 695 3830 (United Kingdom)
+45 89 883 988 (Denmark)
+31 858 884 491 (Netherlands)
800 Apollo Street
El Segundo, California
United Kingdom
38 St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4ER, UK

Germany
Schlesische Strasse 38, 10997 Berlin

Spain
Avenida Diagonal 611, 08028, Barcelona, Spain

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustFab Customer Service. Initial JustFab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustFab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustFab. Discuss the issues you have had with JustFab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

JustFabMisleading 2020 during global pandemic do not buy

2020 Shady, misleading, no refund, scam, I got charged and when you go to the checkout with your "free shoe to purchase" you still have to pay 39.95, I hope this helps even one customer, it is not right to mislead and steal from someone especially during this time of a global pandemic, I can not stand a liar or a thief and justfab has shown me to stay on my guard and be weary. People are going to enough crisis as it is no one is in need to be stolen from, I hope they stand obligated to correct the wrong that they have done to so many people, please do not buy from this company or shoe dazzle. They are affiliated.

Apr 14, 2020

JustFab — Shady "already checked VIP box" scam that charges your credit ca

I hope this company goes out of business and as for the owner(s)...you are despicable and nothing but SCUM!!...

JustFabmonthly charges

Their subscription service is shady, they charged me 39.95 a month for 2 months straight now. Then when i tried to cancel my subscription she argued with me. Finally they cancelled my subscription. Never ever do business with this company ever again! I thought the 39.95 was a yearly subscription. Very dishonest company. The bad part about it is I know someone who works there. I expected this company to be reputable.

JustFabboots offer

I think it's terrible that you just can't order items and cancel the VIP membership without sending your merchandise back this shoe site is just a scam to get money from customers I will tell all my friends and family not to order from just fab until they change you should not have to pay extra money if you don't order anything you should be able to order what you want and be done and if you choose to order again then you should not for a company to charge you extra

Nov 12, 2019

JustFab — scam artists, avoid.

They charge you monthly. It seems like a fair deal but be careful. When I signed up and read the terms and...

JustFabtaking money without authorization

I canceled with just fab almost 2 months ago. Earlier this month i have money missing on my card. I check, and after researching, i find out that IBI is just fab, and they took money off my card after i cancelled!! What is wrong with this company? I go to look at my just fab account and it shows it's still open as a VIP!! What!!?? So they continue to take money from me after i canceled...i don't think so. I'm on the phone with my card company now. Shame on you just fab!!

JustFabmembership

Im really not happy been on the phone to cancel my membership and told the person on phone ive been really ill askes if they could refund this month for me has i was really really ill and did have a phone to skip the month ans she said she wouldnt give me a refund i think this company is a joke...
          All i wantes back was 35 pound for this month has i cant afford that to go out of my bank this month with me been off work ill i will never order off this company ahain you need to sort your staff out!!!

JustFabrefund

399 sek was deducted from my bank account and I would like a refund.
            Tried contacting the customer service phone number and sent emails but still got no reasonable response.
            I know I'm part of the VIP members but I am no longer interested. All I want is a refund back because that money was meant for something else.
            I wasn't even notified that it was gonna be deducted.
            Please provide an active phone number I can call to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
            Thanks

JustFabjust fab

I have 2 credits of £35 on the just fab sight. I cancelled my VIP membership but they still charged me 2 lots of £35 after they told me I wouldn't be charged. This is £70 OF MY MONEY! Can not apparently be refunded and on the site it is impossible to spend as the prices rocket up "unless you are VIP" absolute scam of a company. How do I get this money back?

JustFabservice

I called to cancel my membership as I not long can afford to pay the £35 a month as I released I got charged this month as I forgot to skip the month, I got told that I can not have a refund as I'm not entitled to one and that £35 is all I have until I get payed again! I never complain about anything but my circumstances have changed and I can no longer just treat myself if and when I want to! I don't think this is very fair at all as now I have NO money at all!!!

SarahD123 Aug 08, 2019

Its absolutely disgusting, i have had the same problem, the best thing about it is if you don't spend your £35 credit then you loose it !!

Justfab are just a company that rip people off.

They should be on rip of Britain !!!

JustFabunauthorized charges

In January 2018 I bought shoes from justfab.com website.
                  They asked to become a Vip member to have a discount. So I did.
                  But it wasn´t clear at the website that I was making a monthly subscription. Since then, they´ve been charging $39.95 to my account.
                  As my account is a joint account, my husband usually controls it. He didn´t notice those charges, he thought it was something that I really bought.
                  Yesterday my husband computer wasn´t working so I checked the account my self and noticed a charge from Justfab in April. I didn´t buy anything from them since last year, so I kept looking and saw this recurring charge, EVERY month. And I never got any product from them.
                  I called them and cancelled subscription but they refuse to refund the money. They say that I accepted their terms, but I really didn´t, or at least it wasn't clear what I was accepting.
                  I want a refund of the amount of $559 that they took from me.

Jan 14, 2019

JustFab — unwanted payment debited

Ranquet Emma Sundvej 2, 3 TH 8700, Horsens Danemark [protected]@gmail.com +[protected] Dear Sir or Madam...

Jan 04, 2019

JustFab — return items

I order some boot on a Cibermonday, after wait for 14 business day to my order be deliver, they deliver the...

JustFab — services

To whom it may concern. I have ordered coat on the 23/10 after delivery time was normal but the coat turned...

JustFabshoes

Extremely poor service, tricks you into a VIP membership. They refuse to refund even though it is not clear on their website that you will be charged £35 a month. One big scam. I called up them twice just to be hung up on, took ages for anyone to listen to my concerns. Kept refusing to stop my membership saying it was my fault I signed up, it was not in any small print or on the website that I would be charged!

JustFab — shoes

I'm very unhappy about the service at just fab. I had a problem before with an order I had placed so they...

JustFab — representative/charges

I have not had a Justfab membership since January 2018 when i was charges $39.95 back then and told them to...

JustFabjust fab

Hi I have a 3 credit unit worth £105.00 which I don't really need to use as has no need to shop for anything at the moment. I feel like I would like to look for something just for the sake of spending it. But I would rather have the money back to spend on important things such as basic necessities in our household. I must admit in the beginning I forgot to skip the month until this credit built up to £105 value. Could you help me please in desperation to sort this for me as I'd rather have the money value than clothes and shoe and accessory shopping. Thank you so much. I would really appreciate your help in this dire need.

Mrs. Castillo
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

Just Fab UKemails

I have unsubscribed several times and emailed to say I am not a customer so stop sending me newsletters. I'm still getting them! I've now taken screenshots of the unsubscribe process and where it asks you to click the unsubscribe button the writing is very pale and hard to read. When I clock on it the process just keeps repeating and nothing to say you've unsubscribed.

emails

JustFabyour shipping department screwed up

I changed my shipping address in the beginning of the week. I also called, and emailed your company multiple times. Before deciding to order this month. I had been skipping the last 3 months because of a previous issue... And now your company sent out my 2 orders today, 1 package going to my new address, and your company sent my second package to my old house, in another state... So I just called customers support, the staff member was completely rude, and told meit was my issue, and thati had to call fedex, and track my package down... Im sorry but your company screwed up... Not me. If this isnt resolved and mypackage not found and shipped to me. Youcan cancel both my orders, and I will never purchase from you again. This shouldnt have happened. Or made to be my problem. Thats the worst customer service ive ever dealt with. And I feel highly disrespected...