Midasbrakes

M

I have a 2011 Ford F150 with 72k. The brakes just started squeaking when I back up, but not when I am going forward. So it took it to Midas at

Alpharetta
224 North Main Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009
[protected]

I visually inspected the rotors, to check for any grooving or excesive wear. They looked smooth with minimal wear. I dropped it off and a few hours later the service guy called and said the rotors were out of spec and I needed new pads. He said the total would be $908. I laughed and told him to put my tires back on and I would pick my truck up. I guess they thought I had sucker written on my head. I took it to Scotts Auto Repair in Cumming GA, voted best in Forsyth for 2015 and 2016. They checked my truck and said the rotors were well within spec and just needed turned and new pads. All total was less than $300. Beware of Midas, they will try to rip you off!

• Cu
    customerservicehelps Jun 06, 2016

' I took it to Scotts Auto Repair in Cumming GA, voted best in Forsyth for 2015 and 2016. They checked my truck and said the rotors were well within spec and just needed turned and new pads'

Once again I ask why did you not go there the first time. stop going to multiple places, find one to trust and stay with them