Microsoft Corporation UKI received message today that you win prize 800,000 pounds in the 2017 uk microsoft mobile draw.

I shahnawaz have received message today 12-12-2017 from this number +[protected] that you have been awarded a prize 800, 000 pounds in the 2017 uk microsoft mobile draw. to claim your prize send your name, age, mobile no send to [email protected]

My name is shahnawaz
Age: 28
Country: pakistan city :karachi
Mobile :+[protected]
My email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Ir
    Iram Batool Dec 24, 2020

I have recived this msg on 19 12 2020

UR MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEEN SELECTED AMONG THE MICROSOFT WINNERS WITH 800, 000 POUNDS, TO PROCEED FURTHER, SEND UR NAME AND AGE TO THIS EMAIL: [email protected]

I don't know this is fake or real

Confirm it plz

• Pr
    Promote GB Dec 20, 2020

Review updated: Dec 120, 2020
    I mueen uddin have received message today 20-12-2020 from this number +[protected] that you have been awarded a prize 800, 000 pounds in the 2017 uk microsoft mobile draw. to claim your prize send your name, age, mobile no send to [email protected]

My name is mueen uddin

Ali Khan Dec 18, 2020

I have received a message from [email protected] sum of RS. 800/- pounds

• Ta
    Tahir Hayat Malik Dec 10, 2020

I have received a message from [email protected] sum of Rs, 800, 000/- Pounds. Please confirm it.I m Tahir Hayat in pakistan

• Me
    Meer Saqi Danyori Dec 09, 2020

I have received a message from [email protected] sum of RS. 800, 000/- pounds

• Di
    Didar Ali Dec 08, 2020

I have received a message from [email protected] sum of RS. 800, 000/- pounds

• Nv
    Nāvēēd Hāīdēr Dec 05, 2020

My name is Muhammad Ayub and I received message today you have been awarded of eight hundred thousand pounds in Microsoft mobile draw, to claim, send your name age and mobile no send to [email protected] my name is Muhammad Ayub age:25. Country Pakistan skrdu. Mobile (protected)

• En
    engr Zia- ur-Rehman Nov 28, 2020

My name is zia ur rehman and I received massage today you have been awarded of eight hundred thousand pounds in microsoft mobile draw, to claim, send your name and age to: [email protected] so my age 26 years old my mobile numeber is +[protected] and my country name pakistan

• Ze
    Zeeyousha Nov 25, 2020

I have also recieved a masage that i have been awared with 8 handred thousnad pounds in microsoft mobile draw
    From [protected]
    And asking for my name and age
    What is that
    Zeenat from pakistan

• Ra
    Rahi Khan Jul 29, 2020

My name is Iftikhar Ahmad and I received a message today from this number ([protected]) that I have been awarded a prize 800, 000 pounds in the 2020 UK Microsoft mobile draw.to claim your prize send your name, age and mobile no send to [email protected]
    I don't know it's true ur fake.
    My name is Iftikhar Ahmad
    Age:36
    Country: Pakistan
    Mobile:[protected]

• Se
    Sehzad Riaz Jul 27, 2020

My name is Shehzad and I received a message today from this number ([protected]) that I have been awarded a prize 800, 000 pounds in the 2020 UK Microsoft mobile draw.to claim your prize send your name, age and mobile no send to [email protected]
    I don't know it's true ur fake.
    My name is shehzad
    Age:25
    Country: Azad Kashmir
    Mobile:[protected]

• Za
    Zayad swati Jul 19, 2020

I zayad asif have received message today 10-07-2020 from this number +[protected] that you have been awarded a prize 800, 000 pounds in the 2020 uk microsoft mobile draw. to claim your prize send your name, age, mobile no send to [email protected]

My name is zayad asif