Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WAfraudulent charges on credit card

M

Microsoft *adcenter bill.ms.net wa

Three fraudulent charges to my credit card from this company. be ware! report to your credit card company immediately.

Not happy Mar 12, 2009

Me too - my credit card's had 4 unauthorised deductions totalling over $AUD1000 by 'microsoft *adcentrebill.ms.net.wa (whoever they are?!) in the last 3 days!

Thanks for posting your complaint about it, as it helped me i/d the decuctions as fraudulent and block my card before too much damage was done ...

• Sh
    shamrock2981 Jun 24, 2009

I had 4 unauthorized charges to my account too, 2 were blocked by my bank! What is this company?! I have never heard of them!!

• Ue
    uelli Jul 19, 2009

I had six charges on July 16, 09 by Microsoft ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA. The only other activity during that week was an Amazon transaction. Paypal contacted me for verification. THANKS PAYPAL, good catch!

angiew Jul 21, 2009

I had 3 unauthorized charges to my account from microsoftadcenterbill.ms.net for $5, $75.99, & $75.96 that the bank caught. The bank said the company was out of Washington. I have never heard of the company. The bank has "deactivated" my card and I am awaiting a new one.

• Mo
    MoRa Jul 29, 2009

This fraud company has also charged me 4 times, in 2 days, I have never heard of it anytime!!! Please be aware of this fraud company!!!

Macadamiasc Jul 29, 2009

I had seven fraudulent charges totalling over $700 from MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WAUS in under 12 hours. I have never heard of them... but my bank gave me their number - 800-518-5689 and explained the situation. The woman (Heide) took my information, gave me a case number, and said they would do what ever they can to resolve the situation. I have received an email from them (Microsoft) who says they are working to getting me a "quick refund." My bank said the charges came from an old debit card that didn't get deactivated, and that all the security measures (address verification, etc) were bypassed. I'm still trying to get it straightened out. I'm a single mom... and they emptied my checking, savings, overdraft, and still went $350 over that. I have no money except the $5 in my pocket. Yippee.

• Go
    goonieguy Aug 03, 2009

do any of you have an Xbox live account??? i do and this started happening after i bot microsoft points! so far they have taken out 3 transactions of 5$ 50.75, and now 62.33$! what the heck! how does this happen!?

• Ha
    halleybear12 Aug 08, 2009

I just logged on to check my bank accout and I had two charges from this company as well. I have never heard of them...It has caused my account to overdraft. I hope I can get that resolved with my bank and not be charged the overdraft fee. How does this happen?? uggghh!

• So
    SomeInsight Aug 10, 2009

I just signed on to my bank account and found four fraudulent charges of $120.51, $78.57, $88.97, and $5 dollars. I blocked my VISA card and I'm researching the company before filing a fraud report with my bank.

Thank you for your reports. They have helped me to put a stop to the fraudlent charges.

Todd

• Ha
    havasufem Aug 11, 2009

I got them too. Funny someone mentioned xbox live, I had 7.99 on there from them and I cancelled it yesterday cuz I dont even have an xbox and this morning I get 3 of the similar $ amounts ya'll mention. I work for a big bank, and I know these are fraudukent! Call your bank and file a reg E claim.

MichaelH Sep 01, 2009

I was just wondering where you all bank with. Me personally, Bank of America and this is the second time I've been hit with fraud

• St
    stepblas Sep 05, 2009

They have taken money out of my account three to four times and it always different amounts. These charges of different amounts each time brought up a red flag and I reported them to my bank and had them blocked from them from taking any more money and reprted as FRAUDULENT withdrawls from my account.

j;aef Sep 30, 2009

$315 on my account. Normally my card company calls me. I guess not when it is Bill Gates and Microsoft!

mandajane Jan 06, 2010

This has happened to me too. I went to check my bank account and I have 2 $50.00 charges in the same day. Does anyone know this happens??

• Ca
    Cassie Larsen Apr 03, 2010

Me too, my card had a fradulent charge on it for 18.95, and I had called the company and the yhad no clue where the charge was coming from, they couldnt even tell me what company that they were representing, the only thing that told me that I have to do is call and prbaly cancell my credit card, which ig going to take a while cause now I have to dispute it and that is going to take weeks to even get that money back, and im a single mom with 3 kids, and my son'e birthday is coming [email protected]

• Ad
    adfjadf May 27, 2010

I too have 9 charges from Microsoft Adcenter (800 518-5689) ranging from $51.34 up to $531.58 totalling over $2, 000 in a span of 4 days. There are also suspect charges in that time period for Microsoft Xbox Live. The Microsoft Adcenter rep tells me the charges came from WebUNet Company (406-270-4061). This company had my name, address and charge card numbers. I have called my credit card company to cancel my card and will call my bank. All Microsoft Adcenter did was apologize and set up a service claim number for me. They said they will investigate.

michell huffman May 29, 2010

why was i billed $19.99 i never authorized this, what was it for?

John Sullivan Aug 29, 2010

I just discovered two charges on the same day. One for $49.99 and one for $74.99 charged from Microsoft XBOX LIVE XBOX BILL. MS. NET W. I've never been to this Xbox live site nor knew it existed before finding these charges.

• Li
    linda235 Nov 03, 2010

I already called my bank and cancel my credit card for this amount which charged 2 times and its was not approves :$74.99 charged from Microsoft XBOX LIVE XBOX BILL. MS. NET
    I am requesting to get $149.98 back to my account.
    Shame on you whoever is responsible !

• Pa
    partyl15beach Dec 23, 2010

It is a company that microsoft outsources to called atlassolutions.com, they are quite dishonest file a police report

• Sn
    snoopy1964 Jan 19, 2011

I have 2 charges of $20.99 each on my account that I have no idea what it is or where they got my information. But I want it credited back to my account. it was 1/18/2011 01-16087 MicrosoftbillMS.netWA.

• Sc
    scambutsters Jan 21, 2011

Print out this page and as much information like this that shows this company is a fraud, and your banks should reverse charges. then you call them every day all day get on their nerve call them curse them out dont threaten them for no reason but curse them out ask for your money over and over and tell them you wont stop until they give you back your money. they should get tired of your calls and give you back your money for you to shut up and stop disrupting their business. you can also go to the state office and report them for scams, start a class action since these people have been doing this for a while and it includes some company you have purchase from selling your information to these people. Dont give up work together all of you and fight go to [redacted] and complain, close your account and purchase only with debit cards.

• Gz
    gzollfrank69 Jul 28, 2012

I had just 3 charges on my card two for $ 1 each and the big one with over $ 980, i called right away my bank and the frauddepartment, hope to get my money back. I see this goes on forever and still nobody stopped them yet ?

Missy T Feb 11, 2014

They got me too...I had 700.00 worth of charges...Does anybody know who to call so we, can get money back?

• Ri
    rickkyyy Apr 06, 2014

Same here. They charged me 3 transactions, a total of HKD8, 000. This is insane, this has happened for years and banks still allow them to charge credit cards so easily, they can get this kind of info on web like complantsboard, [redacted], etc...but still they don't do such prevention. My card was issued by a bank called Bank of East Asia, a tiny bank in Hong Kong. So I guess I will be more be careful when choosing credit card issuer next time.

• Gr
    grayz Apr 24, 2014

They got me for 7.99 and I cancelled the debit card. I called MSFT ADCenter and he couldn't tell me anything unless I gave him the last 4 digits of my debit card. Of course, I did not do that. This is insane but at least I caught it early. He told me that I must have a company in my name and when someone does an internet search and clicks on my company I am charged. He searched using my name but didn't come up with anything. I don't have any type of company. Watch your bank statements very closely!!

Markku55 Oct 04, 2014

I realised that my credit card account have been charged in some cases double times by the same company.
    Last time 99€ 1.10.2014.
    What should I do to get my money back to my account?

James A Scott Sep 03, 2016

[email protected] Phone: 901-493-7474 Subject: Fraud against All Approved Auto. Inc, Memphis, Tn 38128
    An X employ has been using my credit card illegally to set up their company. They have been reported to credit card company.
    I would like someone to call me so as to stop this criminal. I have all proof needed. Microsoft has not done anything wrong. I cannot let the use of my credit card to continue by this individual. Please help me and call me. Thank you, Allen Scott, Pres All Approved Auto, Inc
    Look up our company at allapprovedauto.net Charge Aug 26, 2016 for $85.71