Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WAfraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts

D

I have been getting billed for charges from this merchant since September 2008, first on my credit cards then my personal bank account. I never authorized these charges nor did I order anything from this company. I am actively attampting to stop all future charges from this merchant through my credit card companies and my bank. These are unauthorized charges and they continue to show up on my statements every month. In fact twice in one month on one charge card. I have now been charged over the limit from my credit card company and over draft fee from my bank because of these charges. This company needs to be stopped.

• Mr
    MR. DWIGHT IAN MARSHALL Aug 12, 2016

I am also a victim of this scam. I have not been able to contact their customer service to cancel this agreement within the ten day period and so They have begun charging my debit card for the first month.

Dwight Marshall

• Sh
    SHERNECE STEPHENS Aug 12, 2016

They say the fee is $1.97 then they carge 49>95 without sonsent althought they calim you have ten days to decided if you wabt to keep the product or cancell. I cancelled the dame day and yet they are taking $49.95 the next day out of my account. The telephone umber is a run around the circle and the web site for customer service is bogus.

• Bi
    bilojohn Aug 12, 2016

Damn Xbox Live took my money for wwe13 fan access--after purchase i could not play with online friends...WTF !!!

RIP-OFF AGAIN !!!

THANKS mikrosoftt

JB

• Je
    Jeaneette Eagar Aug 08, 2016

I have been charged twice for Office 2010 purchased online. Please credit my card for one of the purchases. [email protected]

• Je
    jeannie medina Aug 05, 2016

i was charged twice one was for 92.78 that was authorzied. the other for 86.35 that was not authorized .i want my account to be credited . or i will be contacting the bbb. about this

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Aug 05, 2016

It's a scam avoid and never send any information to these scammers. They are probably operating out of Lagos, Nigeria.

• Rb
    RBI complaint for Ymsn Microsoft Windows Aug 05, 2016

I receiced a prize in Yahoo msn Microsoft Windows Company on 12th February 2010, which becomes a scan and FBI made an enquiry and in the enquiry it confirms about my winning the prize but till date I have not received the prize in my account. Recently I received mail from United Nations Inter-Agency Standing Committee and from their Zonal Office Mumbai that they made an enquiry and my funds are with the funds transfer department and will be transferred online to my nominated bank account. You are requested please confirm that is there any funds 7, 50, 000 GBP lying in my name for transfer to my nominated bank account . Please confirm it by sending me mail of toe line as you receive this mail. If I can get your e-mail Id I will redirect you the mail received from RBI for its genuiness. Please provide me the contact number of Funds remittance department, mumbai.
    Thanks,
    Yours truly,
    PAWAN KUMAR SETHI

• Ym
    ymeLORD Aug 05, 2016

I recently recieved my credit card statement and there were 14 charges that I DID NOT make from Mircosoft XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NET on it totaling over $250.00 US dollars. Only purchased twice from them and haven't since.

• El
    Elizabeth A. Shaw Aug 05, 2016

I was checking my online credit card account and found this $14.oo charge from DRI*MICROSOFTSTUDENTORDERFIND.COM, MN. Do not know where this company got my credit card account number, much less authorize any order!!
    Please get this removed and credited to my account.
    Elizabeth Shaw

• Ms
    msfekete Aug 05, 2016

I am one of the many millions that unfortunately had Microsoft Vista loaded on my computer. The past three years have resulted in the slowest computer performance I have ever experienced. It's the software, at many instances it just goes into it's own "Little spinning wheel" and will remain in that state until either I reboot of force a "End Task Now" command. I truly need to comsider Apple, Vista support is poor at best and may programs work poorly with it, if they work at all. Why does'nt anyone else start a software company, I think we have had enought of Microsoft.

• As
    asdf Aug 05, 2016

I went to shut off the left speaker from the sound control. Used to be one double click on the sound icon, now it's three (3!) layers deep!
    what a pain!

• Cm
    CM1986 Aug 05, 2016

Hey,

Contact Xbox's tech support through here: http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/contactus.aspx

phone number here [protected]

I don't know why you keep buying the console again and again when you can get the console shipped out with a pre-paid label and it fixed in a quick manner.

• Ok
    Okidew Aug 05, 2016

I am a parent of 4 boys and am very upset with the x box 360 We have had 3 systems all with problems and i am refusing to pay for another one!! I paid good money 3 times over for this crappy system nevermind the games, headsets, accounts, microsoft points and so on and so on. I also have a wii system and a sony. My sons were very involved with the halo series online. It very disheartening to see them so upset over this stupid system that they can not play now. When trying to find help online it too wants a payment, what a rip. We are in a rough place right now with layoffs and the economy, that replacement is not feasable even if we wanted to pay again. Is there nothing to be done??? I will not recommend the 360 system to anyone due to all the problems it has caused, nor the microsoft company.

• Ro
    Ron Harrison Aug 05, 2016

I have had the same experience. Unauthorized charges debited from my checking account, inability to contact the company or to cancel or register a complaint. Now it's a total of $170 in unauthorized withdrawals.

• Do
    doris Aug 05, 2016

they just took money from my account and i can not reach them and i have sent emails and they have not responded

Jan Botha Aug 05, 2016

Have had the same experience - can "microsoft" not do something about the fact that they are using their name for this unethical way of stealing from us?
    Regards
    Jan (Yun)

• Ba
    Barbara Harris Aug 05, 2016

They started taking money out of my account first it was
    59.00 and two days ago they took 49.90 out and I spoke to
    my card company they gave me another card and they took
    money again so far they have got over 100.00 dollars from
    me and there's no information on them what so ever. so I don't
    know what to do.

Jose Dominguez Aug 05, 2016

I ordered online the Surface Pro 3 - 256GB / Intel i5 and the Surface Pro Type Cover (Cyan) Thursday, August 21st, 2014. In total $1, 399.77. I also paid for 2nd day delivery because I was aware that UPS does not work during weekends and I was not going to be at home from Thursday 21st to Sunday 24th. On Monday 25th back at home before having dinner I checked the status of my order and it said that the package was deliver to my front door Friday, 08/22/2014 at 11:42 A.M. I called UPS and they told to call the sender, Microsoft, because they are the ones that have to start the request and they didn't have to ask for signature to deliver this package. How come? Who picked the package? How could you leave a $1, 399.77 in the front door without asking for signature!! I called Microsoft the next day and they opened a case. After 20 days and several calls, today, September 10, 2014, one manager from Microsoft called me back to tell me that Microsoft was closing the investigation and that they will not make any refund or replacement because UPS says that the package was delivered to my front door. I tried to explain to this person that I was NOT in town and I can show him the receipts from the hotel in San Francisco so, it was impossible that I picked the package!!! I was so mad when this person told that "the bottom line is that we are not going to refund or replace" that I couldn't believe it. I don't know what can I do to get my package or my money back! I am not going to stop until I get this fixed. Worst customer service ever... -

• Ni
    Ninjazn13 Aug 05, 2016

I'm a student at the University of Minnesota and I really need a new laptop, so I ordered the Surface Pro 2. However, my order didn't go through because my credit card was apparently denied. I thought this was because my card was just put on hold because my bank suspected credit fraud because of an earlier purchase I had made (ironically for the Touch Cover 2). I was told to update my payment method for my purchase through an email. Because I had cleared up my credit card with my bank, I thought it was ok to use again, but when I resubmitted my payment method, I was immediately greeted with an error and was told that my purchase was CANCELLED. I wasn't even given another chance to submit another payment method. I called in several times to microsoft customer service and they reassured me that this was a mistake and that I would receive future contact to update my payment information, but more importantly they assured me that my preorder was still INTACT. Just received a call telling me that my order was permanently cancelled and that I had to place another order to receive my surface and that I would have to wait another 2 months to receive it and that there was nothing I could do. Note that this is after I had JUST received the touch cover 2 with the docking station just about to ship to me. I will have the touch cover 2 and the docking for 2 months and they will sit there and mock me until I receive my surface, after I have finished just about all of my classes at the U, which was the real reason I wanted the Surface Pro 2 so soon. I blame Microsoft and their website. Customer service was great and helpful, but misinformed and it wasn't their fault. I AM QUITE PEEVED.
    I am an avid user of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 and a technology enthusiast, so this is really disappointing. I am still shocked that this couldn't have been settled in a more direct and customer friendly manner and that my original order status couldn't have been preserved.

• Do
    dougm2 Aug 05, 2016

I have been trying to download photo recovery prom, but every time I try I am told that cannot download the app of the PC go the windows store. But the windows store does not have such an app.

• Pa
    Paul343 Aug 05, 2016

I have also had this problem. I ordered a Surface 2, a Touch cover 2 and a sleeve for the Surface 2 on October 16th. I received the sleeve within three days. The Surface 2 was to be shipped by October 25th and the Touch Cover 2 was to be shipped by October 29th. When I did not receive an email after October 25th I called them yesterday to see what the problem with my order was. They said that my order had been cancelled and they referred me to my credit card Co.. I called my credit card company and the said that they approved my order on October 16th. I called Microsoft back and this time they tell me that that they are aware of the problem and they are having the same problem with other people and that someone would call me back in 24 hours and help me solve the problem. When I didn't receive a call back within the 24 hours, I called Microsoft back and went through the whole thing again and the told me that they were going to EXPIDITE my problem and that someone would call me back WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS.. I am also MAD. I have been a loyal Microsoft user from almost day one. I think that they haven't figured out what it takes to be in the equipment sales and manufacturing business yet. And manufacturing can't keep up with their sales and they are using this to delay their shipments for awhile. A few days ago I would have told you that I would never consider leaving Microsoft, but it is certainly in the back of my mind now. If I haven't heard back by the end of the day I am going to let the Cancellation stand and see about ordering a tablet from a different computer company. I can't understand why Microsoft couldn't have just fixed the order when I called instead of making me go through all of this.

• Lo
    Louanne Milone Aug 05, 2016

I was charged $10.85 twice on September 26th and again $10.85 on the 27th. Help. I did not order anything and do not understand why I am being charged for something I do not have. HELP>

Jo MacAskill Aug 05, 2016

Unable to contact, My son paid for a one month deal to X Box live and now we are direct debited every three months at $29.95. This is not agreed to nor is there any information regarding contact details, account access, or any information supporting a billing process or to notify us of being able to stop this fee. I contacted the bank and they are unable to stop it from this end due to the set up of it. I am most concerned to see online this is a usual event. I wish to stop payments now, please contact me in New Zealand on my email address, [email protected]

• Ge
    George Aug 05, 2016

I purchased a XBOX 360 PRo in March. In November I turned the unit on and hit had an E74 error. I contacted Microsoft and sent it in.

They sent it back and it still had issues...I sent it back to them and they sent it back saying it didn't have any problems.

I called in and they sent me a new power supply suggesting that this might fixed the problem...it didn't.

I sent the xbox in a 3rd time and was told by tech support that they replaced it with a new one...

They shipped it back and it is lost in shipping...Microsoft is telling me that it's fedex's falt and there is nothing they can do. They did say if it ended up being lost it could take 6-8 weeks to identify it was lost and then 6-8 more weeks to decide what to do about it.

I have a BBB case open as well as a complaint with the Consumer Protection Department in Washington.

Also on the 4th repair I was told they would only replace the fans in the system and that should fix it, but instead they replaced the entire console.

Had I not had to send this console in...none of this would have happened.

sagoffin Aug 05, 2016

We called the Microsoft Rock Band support line to ask if it were possible to disable the foot pedal on the drums to allow a paraplegic to play them without the use of their legs.

Microsofts answer was to place the foot pedal on the table and have them use their elbow.

This is just the icing on the cake with Microsofts Support, every time they are contacted, they are rude, short and sarcastic from the moment they answer the phone, even before you ask your question.

Someone needs to let them know that WE are the customers and without us they would not exist. They accepted a position to help customers and if they dont want to they should resign.

And they will be the first to complain when their jobs are outsourced to India or somewhere else.

Employee John ID#3369868
    Supervisor Jose ID#7758998

• We
    We called the Microsoft Rock Band suppor Aug 05, 2016

• Li
    lina cook Aug 05, 2016

I purchaced a product from these people to work at home, it said to get a cd with info to pay $1.99 so i figured that if anything i would only be out by one dollar and 99 cents but as soon as i submited it it said that it was going to charge 49.99 a monthfro the service if choose to stay with them that if i wanted i cancel with in 10 days so i would not be cahrged. there is no information on this company the only phone number i could get was [protected] which has a recording but no way of getting in touch with these scamers. only a couple of days after i submited for the 1.99 a charge of 49.99 was charged to my account i looked this company up on the internet and it looks like i am not the only one. i found hundreds of complaints of how these people are scaming and charging their 49.99 every week using other company names.

• Ly
    Lynn E Reeves Aug 05, 2016

That is exactly what happened and I want my 49.99 returned to my visa right now. The next step wll be to go to the Atty Gen of the state of Ohio.

This a terrible scam and you should be ashamed of yourself because people trust this web site and do not expect to be treated like this. Shame on YOU

Jon Ives Aug 05, 2016

That is exactly what happened to me too. I want my money back and I really can't afford for them to take $49.95 again next month. I wish I knew what to do. If anyone can help PLEASE email me. At [email protected] Thank You Jon Ives

• Am
    Amy Aug 05, 2016

I agree, I saw the thing for 1.99 and thought well if it doesn't work its only costin me the 1.99. well a few days go by and my card was charged 49.99 and i have no way of getting in touch with these people. I am currently unemployed and the money was well needed...and here i thought with the name microsoft i could trust them...boy was i wrong...

• De
    Denise Thornton Aug 05, 2016

I got the confirmation email about getting my CD kit to start earning cash at home. When i went into the terms and conditions it says that you have only 3 days to cancel or get charged. Then you can only cancel by mail and by the time they get your cancellation it is too late and they will not refund your money. They also have your account number to continue to charge you.
    DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM

• De
    Delali Ndo Aug 05, 2016

I received this email, COPIED BELOW, from "MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM" <[protected]@vip.hr> on 8th October, 2008. I want to know if it is real or a farce.

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM
    Microsoft Corporation
    #1 Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052.
    Ref: BTD/968/06
    Batch: 409978E.
    Dear Lucky winner,
    WINNING NOTIFICATION
    ********************
    The prestigious Microsoft Award has set out and successfully
    organized a Sweepstakes for our email owners for the month of
    SEPTEMBER, 2008.£1, 000, 000.00 (One

Million Great British Pounds) is been rolled out to all our email account
    owners.
    Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range
    of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage. Your email was luckily drawn
    by a computer ballot system as one of our winners in our
    experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigous MICROSOFT ONLINE
    PROMOTION. Thus, making you the winner.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to
    ticket number [protected] with serial numbers BTD/[protected]/06
    and drew the lucky numbers [protected]) which subsequently
    won you £1, 000, 000.00GBP ( One Million Great British Pounds) as
    one of the jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the
    total sum of £1, 000, 000.00GBP ( One Million Great British
    Pounds). Note that you are to keep this winning notification
    confidential from everyone and your winning lucky number for future claims.
    Please Contact our Disgnated Fiduciary Agent For Your

Dr Mrs Matida Coker jp
    Head Customercare Service
    Microsoft Promotion Team

• Valerie Aug 05, 2016

In January, 2007, I purchased a new Dell Dimension E521 desktop computer via telephone. The machine was sent with Windows XP 2000 installed and, as agreed, I was sent Microsoft's Vista upgrade later. Upon installing the Vista program, all sound disappeared from my computer. After 10 months of wrangling, I have reinstalled Windows XP. Even though both products were new and should have been workable, both companies showed minimal interest in helping. However, both agreed to assist if I agreed to pay hefty hourly fees. Obviously, I have purchased my last Dell product and will certainly avoid Microsoft products in the future whenever possible.

• Sc
    Scott Johnson Aug 05, 2016

It is more likely than not a "check cashing scam" they will ask you to cash their check and send over the money due to "processing fees", but guess? The check bounces, you wire the money via western union & the bank makes you responsible for all monies on the account. Therefore, don't even bother replying to their stupid email because they are trying to scam

• Il
    Ildiko Kober Aug 05, 2016

I received the following e-mail regarding my winnings:

MICROSOFT WINDOWS collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, frequent internet users all over the world from America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia, as part of International Email Promotions Program, which is conducted annually to encourage the use of internet and computers worldwide among the millions that subscribed we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected. Your winning fall within our United Kingdom booklet as indicated in your play coupon. To file for your claim, please contact Our Authorized Claim Agent in London immediately you read this massage for quick and urgent release of your fund. Our Authorized Claim Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your fund.

Microsoft Corporation Management worldwide among the millions that subscribed we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected. Your winning fall within our United Kingdom booklet as indicated in your play coupon. To file for your claim, please contact Our Authorized Claim Agent in London immediately you read this massage for quick and urgent release of your fund. Our Authorized Claim Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow: -

MR. DONALD WALKER
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Congratulations once again from the entire management and staff of Microsoft Corporation to all our lucky winners and thank you for being part of this Microsoft Award Program. Our special thanks and gratitude goes to Bill Gates of Microsoft and all his associates for alleviating poverty around the world through this promotion.

I was also asked not to share this with the public.

• Da
    Dan Selter Jan 02, 2016

Seems my problem is similar to many others who have registered complaints. My grandson was allowed to open an xbox live account in order to use a game he received as a Christmas gift. Soon after, contrary to my instructions, he started purchasing items to go with the game, about $50 worth. I spoke to him about it and cancelled the xbox live subscription and deleted the payment option. The problem seems to be that once your payment option is registered in the system, anyone can use it to purchase items with the click of a button. Okay, closer child supervision is warranted, but Microsoft is making a fortune on this type of transaction.

• Cd
    cdnladytrucker Nov 24, 2015

raynesha follow this link and it will take you to the phone numbers http://customerservicenumbers.com/co-xbox-one#.VlUyvjZdHcs

• Ra
    raynesha Nov 21, 2015

How to I get the number to the site for charges made on my card

• El
    Elena from Boston Aug 17, 2015

Monday - August 17th 2015
    12:00 noon
    3:45 pm being transferred to another department!
    This is like the 4th rep I spoke to, not her department. Received a bill on my m/c for $14.99 from HP Smartfriend Service Palo Alto CA ref no 8893 for $14.99
    What is this $14.99 for? Never received an email like the rep suggested I should have. One rep said this is for a warranty. For what? He could not tell me what this is for. I have 3 computers and a printer all HP. The second and 3rd reps could not tell me and transferred me...now I am holding on to be connected to Smartfriend billing!!! This us enough for me to never purchase a HP product again! Who needs this aggravation! I have been on the phone all afternoon and still do not have an answer yet!!!

• Mr
    MRDONJONES Apr 11, 2013

I have had a business relationship with Microsoft for some time, and have used a debit card to make software purchases. I also had an XBOX account at some point in the past. I was charged $111.97 recently and have spent the last week trying to find the source of the charge. Several phone calls and online chats later I am no wiser. The fee is not associated with any previous purchase, and I have personally investigated every prior purchase to eliminate them as possibilities. I have also read a few online formulas for obtaining credit or debit card numbers from Microsoft using fraud. I suspect that in many cases the victims, including myself, are being harvested along with others in these scams designed to fund the thieves' gaming activities. The purchases probably do go through Microsoft, but the origin is some schoolboy who has learned to steal credit card information. On a similar subject, I have been informed that my personal information may have been compromised in two separate instances in two separate thefts occurring at online vendors. My card has been canceled. I do not know if I will recoup my losses.