Earnmicrosoftcash.comI want to cancel and cant reach them

M

I made a order with them this morningfor their earnmicrosoftcash.com and read the fine print and decided that I did not want to obligate myself to the hidden charges that were very hidden indeed. I have tried to call as well as e-mail them but am unable to get in touch with anyone so that i can accomplish this. This is a big time scam that needs to be dealt with.

• Ke
    Keri Hegwood Nov 29, 2008

I did not receive the CD but was charged the $49.95 plus th $1.97 for the CD. I want to cancel but can't find the site to cancel and all I get when I call is to send an e-mail. I am totally frustrated and want to get a refund!

• Lw
    L.W. Lewter Nov 26, 2008

I experience the same, can not find web-site, no return e-mail and my account was also robbed of $49.95. I did recieve the CD, but cannot load it. My prayer is that that be caught and force to return all funds with interest.

• Le
    Leota Williams Nov 23, 2008

I want to cancel but how do I get a hold of them.

• Fl
    Florin TrincaPasat Nov 20, 2008

Yeah I have been waitting for their product for 10 days now. Nothing happened. I'm pissed off and don't know whom to contact about this issue. HELP.

• Al
    Al Talkington Nov 08, 2008

I can not fidn any website and they charged my debit card

• Ju
    Judith E. Peoples Nov 07, 2008

From what I was told, you need to download a cancellation request form from the website and send it in. However, I can't find an company name to put on the envelope.