MicromaxMobile Phone A069

A

his is regarding a phon​e model number A069, ​bearing IMEI no- [protected], ​which I bought on date 2nd July, 2015 from the dealer 'Rahul Telecom', Jagraon. The duly signed bill is with me.

My mobile faced some problem and I went to a nearby micromax service centre

M/s Satguru Communication
Shop No-1, 1st Floor, Veervati Palace, Near Vinayak Hospital, Sector -27, Noida, Noida (Delhi/NCR), Delhi/NCR
[protected], [protected]

On discussion with the person for the problem during the warranty period, he said the date of purchase in their system is showing as may, 2015. Thus the warranty period is over. On telling that, I have a duly signed bill for the same, he said we will not go with the bill. He said you had purchased a used phone and the warranty period is over.

I told him that I had purchased a sealed packet of the same and opened the seal in-front of the shopkeeper on purchase date. Your person said "seal ka kya hai sir, koi bhi laga sakta hai, koi bhi nikaal sakta hai, ​ hum kuch nai jaante​, ​ ​hum apne system se chalenge".

He also refused to talk to me further and said "gate pe costumer care ka number hai aap unse baat karlo".

I suffered a loss in purchasing your company's mobile as within 9 months of purchase had to face lots of problems with it and on prior intimation about the warranty period, none of your employee was responsible enough to even keep this matter in-front of the seniors rather they said it is not our responsibility and we cannot do anything.

Mobile Phone A069