Micromax Informatics Logo

Micromax Informatics

Having problems with Micromax Informatics?

Micromax Informatics Customer Service Contacts

1860 500 8286 (Mobiles & Laptops)
1800 102 3999 (Consumer Electronics)
+880 966 911 2234 (Bangladesh)
+94 117 271 271 (Sri Lanka)
288A, Udyog Vihar Phase IV

Sri Lanka
№ 93/1/1 Hunupitiya Lake Road, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

UAE
Po Box 54623, Ras-Al-Khaimah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Micromax Informatics Customer Service. Initial Micromax Informatics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Micromax Informatics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Micromax Informatics. Discuss the issues you have had with Micromax Informatics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Micromax — Stolen mobile

Dear sir I have lost my mobile micromax -x265 model iemi no -[protected] please help to locate thi...

Micromax Mobile Q7hanging of keyboard since purchase

I am holding a micromax Q7 phone since Jul 2010 which I could not use peacefully for a day also since purchase due to the keyboard hanging up for hours together and non functioning of keys for days together also. I had deposited the mobile once in Suratgarg (Rajasthan) mobile customer care and twice at Balasore(Odisha) mobile customer care within the warranty period but in vein. Then I wrote to the micromax company about my problem and they suggested me to deposited the mobile once more in any micromax customer care center and get the problems resolved. Therefore on 17 Sep 11 I got the mobile deposited in ABC Tele Communication, U/22, LCM Ramesh Nagar, Metro Station, New Delhi-15 and collected on 25 Sep 11 with a warranty for one month and after paying an amount of Rs 650/-. Further the mobile started giving the same problem and I got the mobile deposited to the same customer care centre on 29 Sep 11 and collected on 15 Oct 11 with a consolation from the service centre that the mobile will not create any problem further. Further at present the mobile is giving same problem and the service center is not ready to accept that mobile for further repair and says that your warranty is over. Therefore you are requested to look into the matter and provide me a solution. IMEI Nos of the mobile are [protected] & [protected] and my email-Id is [protected]@gmail.com and contact number is [protected].

Micromax SELLING OF MANUFACTURING DEFECTIVE MOBILE

hello sir
    i was purchase micromax 560x cube at 26/07/2011.but battery backup is very poor from date of purchase .then i complained to my shopkeeper about my problems .he said to me that charge your mobile properly for 2-3days.but problems not solved. then he said to go our service center at prince communication at lalbag lucknow .then i was given my at service center on date 10/08/2011&job order was 9123 .service center return my mobile on date 18/08/2011at 6:00pm and said your problems is solved now .but problem still remains.now i think that it was manufacturing defects .so i request to replace my mobile . because your not solved my problem during 8days .thanking you

Micromax Q7defective mobile

I Mr G Panda, 96 Field Regiment(Army), C/O 56 APO had purchased Micromax model Q7 on 24 August 2010 bearing M IMEI No [protected] and S IMEI No [protected] vide Shree Gupta Mobiles, Shop No 22, Hongkong Bazar, Tirumala Commercial Complex, SD Road, Secunderabad(AP)500003 Bill No 1807 with one year waarnty. But with my utmost disgust and disapponitment, this mobile set has not even worked for a day smooyhly. I had visited your authorised service centre SAMARTH TELECOM SHOPEE, Balwant Plaza, Ist Floor, Shop No 1, Front of Hotel Panchavati, Vakilwadi, Nashik several times with numerous problems and even after prolonged repair & service by your aforesaid authorised service centre this mobile set is still not working at all. The mobile set has been under repeated repair by your authorised service centre throughout the period till date. Since the warranty period is going to be over by 24 August 2011 and your authorised service centre is helpless about the problems being unable to solve the defects, may I request your esteemed company to advice further action for replacement of this mobile set with a new one through your dealer either at Secunderabad or at Nashik(where I am residing) immediately. I am having the copies of Customer Job Card from your authorised service centre(Samarth Telecom Shopee) with details of repair/service carried out and change of IMEI Nos during their repair from your New Delhi Office and the same may be provided on demand through your dealers. FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION AND IMMEDIATE SUITABLE REMEDIAL ACTION PLEASE.

Micromax Mobile PhoneMy mobile theft by somebody, Pls recover it.

Sir, i lost my mobile. Please help me to recover it.

Name: Nageswara Rao Borra

Address: Near Kumari Theater,
        Kaikalur, Krishna Dist,
        Andhra Pradesh, PIN 521333.

Phone model: X260

Make: MICROMAX

Last used No.: [protected], [protected]

E-mail for communication: nageswar.[protected]@gmail.com, nageswar.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Missed date: 09-05-2011

IMEI No's: [protected], [protected]

Micromax slow & bad service

MICROMAX
          SUBJACT- Complain against slow & bad service in your Service center at Raipur (C.G.)
          Sir,
          I, have Complained to your Service center at Raipur, but your Service engineers did not take proper action on my following request as (Micromax Q5, JOB ORDER NO.-52029 IMEI No.[protected], IMEI No.[protected])at Micromax Service center at RAIPUR SHOPE No. 7, BASMENT, LALGANGA SHOPPING MALL, G.E. ROAD (C.G.) Ph.:-[protected] on 3/5/2011 and MY COMPLAINT No. - MMX1805117282,
          You’re requested to kindly take necessary action on my requests shortly.
          Thanking You
          YOUR’S
          EKANT KHANDELWAL
          [protected], [protected]
          ekant.[protected]@gmail.com

slow & bad service

• Sr
              srikanthhatesmicromax Jun 10, 2011

I too had a similar problem in Hyderabad. their phones are the worst phone in the market. I regret buying a Q7. These guys are testing products on people & taking them for a ride. The serevice centre in Hyderabad is the worst. Chand Bhasha of Veerabadra Agnecies in Ameerpet / Blkampet area is the worst person. They do not even know how to service customers. He was very arrogant. I am making a promise today not to buy another low priced cheap product in my life. PLEASE DO NOT BUY MICROMAX. They have the MAX Isssues.

Micromax Mobileclaim warranty

i have bought a micromax x 600 mobile in the month of feb 201. i have been using that mobile till may 1st. but it had not been working from may 19th. i went to T. nager service centre to claim warranty. they asked me to come by after 10 day. i went on 10 day. then they told to come before call me sir ok. 18 day, he saying that micromax not you moblie spares. thats why delay . then they told to come by 20th day call me sir. i went. but still the problem not yet rectified. i have bought a micromax. OK i given money. you told 1 year warranty. its not genuine business its not genuine service center its not genuine moblies

Anil Thapliyal Jan 31, 2012

I went to the service center after 8 months of purchase of my Micromax W900 mobile, as my phone was facing a Boot issue.
                Mobile: Micromax W900, IMEI- [protected].
                Date of Purchase: 04/01/2011
                Submission for repair: 16/08/2011
                Complaint number: MMX2308113880, Job sheet number: W030408-[protected]
                Service- center:
                M/S Prishan Mobile Shopee
                B- Wing, Shop No. 89,
                Shanti Shopping centre,
                Mira Road (E), Thane- 401107

It’s been 5 months the phone is still under repair and the company always ask to wait for 7 or 15 days whenever call to check the repair of mobile status.

mander singh Aug 30, 2011

To,

Micromax House,
                697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V,
                Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA

Sir/Madam,

I have a Micromax Q50 mobile with IMEI no. [protected]/[protected]. I have given the same handset for repair to
                [B]Care Point Service Center,
                Shop No. 105, Naya Bazar, Subhash Market,
                Bhilwara-311001[/B]

but the service center is not giving me proper feedback about the handset and for the last four days the concerned person is not peeking up the phone and not opening his shop also now please suggest me what to do as soon as possible. At scanned copy of the receipt attached with this mail for your kind perusal.

Regards

Mahender Singh
                [protected]

• Ha
                HANUMANTHU SRINIVAS Apr 08, 2010

Micro max mobile model x 225 i have purchased on 02 nov 2009. It get switch off itself. Service centre could not resolve the proble and they it is software problem. What can i do please suggest.

Im fedup with the mobile set

sawant prashant Feb 11, 2010

loos of cell. tracking for cell. 91000104289762642997624

Micromax Q3+ Mobilenot supporting software upgradation

I had purchased one micromax Q3+ mobile handset on 17/04/2011 from Planet M. its function like OPERA, NIMBUJJ, SNAPTU not working and not upgrading.

Micromax Mobile ReviewMICROMAX MOBILE REVIEW

MIcroMax Mobile Review - Worst Product support - Nobody entertains complaints
                Just read my emails to MicroMax for which I have not received any reply, before buying the micromax mobile. MicroMax support is just worst. I think my review will help you in taking buying decision.

From: Sandeep
                Sent: 21 December 2010 15:23
                To: 'info'; '[protected]@micromaxinfo.com'; '[protected]@micromaxinfo.com'
                Subject: Case ID [protected]

I am tired of calling your customer care, going again and again to Harkrishan Services Roshnara Road, Delhi, I have wasted lot of time in visiting your service center, I think if I continue like this, then the cost of mobile will be less, and my time and conveyance cost would be high. Mr. Nishu never picks up the phone, whenever you are blessed, you get an answer that I will look into it, but no result.

Initially, I lodged my mobile on 13-10-2010 with case id RR:[protected] which was returned to me unrepaired after one and half month, saying its working fine now, then again I lodged the mobile with you in the same condition with Case ID [protected] dt. 29-11-2010, after which I again got my mobile unrepaired and then again I sent to back from your service center, now nobody picking up the phone and I donot know whether it will be repaired or its gone. Its just waste of time and money with your service center.

Let me know, if there is anybody responsible in your company.

Sandeep

From: info [mailto:[protected]@micromaxinfo.com]
                Sent: 25 November 2010 14:33
                To:
                Subject: RE: Contact form submitted on Website

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your mail.

With reference to your Query we would like to inform you that you can
                contact us on the Customer Care Support for assistance:

CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER: [protected]// [protected]

You can contact the Service coordinator for details as they would help you
                in this matter:

Vivekanand Tiwari ---[protected]

[protected]@micromaxinfo.com

Nishu --[protected]//[protected]

[protected]@micromaxinfo.com

For any further assistance feel free to log onto www.micromaxinfo.com

Thanks &Regards
                MMX Support

-----Original Message-----
                From: Sandeep
                Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:12 PM
                To: Micromax
                Subject: Contact form submitted on Website

Following is the information submitted on micromax website

Country : India
                Fax :
                Email : sandeep
                Comments : I got problems with my handset which I submitted to Harkrishan
                Services Roshnara Road, Delhi on 13-10-2010 with case id RR:[protected], but
                till today I have not got my handset back, every time I get an answer to
                check on monday and on monday I get an answer to check on saturday, I dont
                know how much time you would take, or would you give my handset back or not.
                Waiting for contact from your side.
                Contact via Phone : phone_check
                Contact via Mail : email_check
                Contact via Post :

Micromax — Pathetic customer service

my sister bought this cell Q55 i.e MICROMAX BLING for mr on june 18 / 2017. the streo head phone which wa...

Micromax MOBILE PHONE FAULT

To,
                  All Concerns
                  This is regarding my complaint to Micromax service centre - address, Roshanara Road, New delhi, where I have given my mobile phone - model no - Micromax Q5 for repair on 16.8.10, but till date 2.9.10, I have got no reply and response from them and whenever I have checked status of phone with them on my own, they have not responded and the staff also there don't speak with courtesy .
                  I request you, to kindly look into the matter and get it resolve . You can update me on my email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Looking forward for your kind reply .

Thanx -- Sachin

MOBILE PHONE FAULT

• Aj
                      AJAY MEHRA Dec 27, 2011

I AM AJAY MEHRA MOBILE NO.[protected] FROM LUDHIANA I HAVE A PURCHASE OF MICROMAX MOBILE MODEL X410 DT 15/04/2011 SHRI SACHINDANAND N.K GALLRY MY PROBLEM BATTERY HAVA DEAD .NO SERVICE CENTRE IN LUDHIANA
                      MY MOBILE IS UNDER WARRENTY .PL HELP ME
                      MY MAIL ID ( [email protected] )

• Md
                      M D Sharma Jul 27, 2011

Sir, I have lost my Micromax Mobile x 265 whose IMEI No is [protected]. Plese help me for searching my Mobile.

• Md
                      MD Sharma Jul 27, 2011

I have purchased Micromax Mobile X 265 whose IMEI No is [protected]. The Mobile has been lost.

• Da
                      Darshan Kedar Jul 08, 2011

i had lost my mobile phone. please help me.

• Se
                      seedhiajith May 19, 2011

Dear sir
                      I read the complaint above I have the same complaint I brought a micromaxx mobile qwerty keypad its name was Q2 but I do not have the set now to show you i have send it to kottayam in kerala but no response once they send me back the set but did not even repair the set and have not replaced the set because it was in the period of guarantee period but now its up to one year i have not go the set and no reply also what should i do to it, but they have removed all the guarantee paper in that my name and adress was there, i brought the set from the mobile store in pathanamthitta
                      my email is [email protected]

• So
                      sonalchargaway Sep 07, 2010

these ppl are pretty pathectic when it comes to customer service it looks like instead of keeping well educated ppl as there representatives they hire road side mawaalies to do their job

Micromax Q-3 MobileMICROMAX HEADPHONE AND CHARGER PROBLEM

Dear SIR
                    I have purchased one mobile phone of Micromax-Q3 and|( also recommended my so many friends to purchase Q3 ) from Anand Mobile Shop, Ravibhawan at Raipur on dated 15/12/2009 under 1 year warranty. Now only after using 2 month it's Headphone as well as Charger both are not working and when i approached to the shop they checked and said Headphone as well as charger both are faulty then I told them to kindly provide me any other headphone by which i can avail I/C and O/G facility but no headphone is working in this Micromax phone so that I do not have any other option to take only headphone provided by Micromax .Then shopkeeper told me to come with copy of the bill for replacement of Headphone then i submitted the copy of bill and returned but after approaching 50 times they have not provided me Headphone and always saying "Q3 ka HEADPHONE ABHI AAYA NAHI HAI", .

Is it justified? why they are not providing me the HEADPHONE if HEADPHONE is not available in the company is it my fault?.so kindly look this matter immediatly .
                    . II request to pehredar to solve my complaint .Otherwise I will go to consumer Forum.

SHAILENDRA PANDEY
                    FRIENDS NAGAR, LIC COLONY
                    RAIPUR-492007
                    PHONE NO [protected]

shailu

shailu

Micromax Mobile Model Q-3INFERIOR QUALITY PRODUCT

I PURCHASED MICROMAX MOBILE MODEL Q3 ON 11-02-2010. ONE DAY ALL OF SUDDEDN DISPLAY & SCREEN GOT DAMAGED WHEN I PULLED OUT FROM MY PANT POCKET. IN WARRANTY THEIR SERVICE CENTER CHARGES SERVICE CHARGE ALSO IN ADDITION TO PART CHARGE. MICROMAX IS PRODUCING POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AND THAT TO CHEAING THE CUTOMERS. PARTS ARE ALSO NOT AVAILABLE.

Micromax Mobile H 360Subject:- Complaint about Service Center Micromax

Subject:- Complaint about Service Center Micromax

Respected Sir,
                        I am a proud owner of Micromax Company. I have purchased a Micromax H 360 mobile (IMEI no. [protected], Sr.No: Ew6609101300483.After purchase the mobile phone I haven't used this mobile properly even one month. Whenver I gave my mobile for a service minimum of 30 days without solving my problem.
                        Please As Soon as Possible Resolve my Problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,
                        Web Design, Development & Promotion

Subject:- Complaint about Service Center Micromax

• J7
                            j786 Nov 15, 2010

I purchased micromax x360 if 3 month old . my headset damage automatic. it dose not work properly so i complained in service centre but donot responce. service centre do the impolitelly bhave. my address -abu javed hussain, chasnalla behind petrolpump flate no.ab-5 dhanbad, pin-828135, ph-94701 (service centre-
                            M/s Power Services
                            Phone No. : [protected]
                            Email : [email protected]

• Pr
                            p. ratan kumar Aug 24, 2010

MicromaxQ7 is a best mobile to connect internet, facebookn nimbuzz and wifi, edge options.

• Pr
                            p. ratan kumar Aug 24, 2010

i purchased micromax q7 in july month, two days before mobile dropped from shirt packet and broken the panel glass, iam resident at Adilabad district, Adilabad. I saw nearest service centres in net, service centre near about 80kms., at Nirmal, Adilabad district, contacted him, he replied that this new product accessories are not received now, Please wait for few days, so I consulting you sir, What I do? I want this glass o complete panel immeditely, Did u sent this part in postal V.P.P? Do u this facility, Please sent immediately, I will receive and pay amount to postman, thanking u sir, Please reply me sir urgent, My email is [email protected], Yours...P. RATAN KUMAR, Supervisor, NATRAJ THEATRES, ADILABAD. CELL NO. [protected].

satya srinivas Apr 04, 2010

Respected sir,

purchase of H360 please send immediatly BSNL GPRS setting in Andhra Pradesh.

IMEI no. [protected]

Wap, Data account, mms, partal settings.

My Email : [email protected]
                            Your authorised service center in vizag : [email protected]

Please immediatly respond.

Micro Max — HORRIBLE SERVICE & Product

HORRIBLE SERVICE & Product we purchased 3 mobile set with bill, but suddenly problem started, by network...

Micromax Q3 — COMPLAINT REGARDING CHARGING / VOICE PROBLEM

I have purchased a phone of Micromax company model no. Q3 from Universal Cellular Phone via Cash memo no...

Micromax X250not charging

IAM PURCHASEING A NEW MICROMAX MOBILE FEW DAYS BEFORE AND SUDDENLEY MY PHONE NOT CHARGED AND BHATARY BACK UP ALSO TOO SHORT SO IAM GOING TO NEARIST SERVICE POINT OF MICROMAX MOBILES CENTRE AND GIVEN MY PHONE FOR BETTER WORKING AND HE WERE NOT RESPOND PROPERLY WHO MANY DAYS TAKEN MY PHONE REPAIR BUT ANSWER IS EVERYDAY THEY ARE SHOWING "TOMORROW" AND THAT SO PLZ REVERT OF MY MAIL, AND HE TOLD THE BATTERY IS NOT WARRENTY YOU WILL PURCHASE NEW ONE THE SERVICE CENTRE ADDERESS IN TRICHY RAJ ELECTRONICS, A-17 VEERA MUNIVAR COMPLEX, CHATRAM BUS STAND, TRICHY620002

• Da
                              datti Jan 08, 2011

i lost my phone today (jan8, 2011), and my last call to [protected].

micro max q3Charging Pin is not working

hai

i HAVE PURCHASED A MICROMAX MOBILE Q 3 Mobile one month back now the problem is battery charging pin is not working i have gaven to service station but they are telling company will give new mobile (replace)

if i will get the new mobile

Micromax Mobilesbad service

cell:[protected].

• Sw
                                  Swapnil Bhonde Mar 08, 2010

sir,
                                  i live in nagpur.i have lost 2 cell phones. both were dual SIM cell phones.

IMEI numbers of 1st cell are- [protected] and [protected] IMEI no.s because cell were dual SIM phones)
                                  IMEI numbers of 2nd cell are- [protected] and [protected] respectively.

the 1st cell was of swapnil bhonde and 2nd one was of ashish kharche.
                                  i hope you trace it as soon as possible.i have also loged a compliant in rana pratap nagar police station, nagpur