Michaelkors.com — worst customer service
My name is Isa Walcott-Perez and I have shop in the Michel Kors in the Westchester Mall as well as Iwork at the Coach store which is one store down from the Micheal Kors in the Westchester Mall. I usually shop in this location on my lunch break with coworkers. I do so because in the past, your employees exemplify outstanding customer service. However, I have had two recent issue with the Westchester Micheal Kors and I was highly disappointed and unsure if I will ever shop with Michael Kors again.
During my first visit to the store I purchased a gold Michael Kors gold watch and within three weeks the glass face of the watch cracked from the inside. When I returned to the store for any exchange or a new watch I was told that I had to contact Fossil because they don't handle watch repair issue. This was not a watch repair issue, it was a quaility issue. Im very knowledgeable on the matter given that I'm a manager at Coach and we deal with watch issues on from time to time. I have to request a customer service number which was the District Manager number and she help to fix the issue. What is upsetting is this issue should have been taken care of at the store level and i should not had have called the District Manager to replace my watch. I feel as a Afrcian American female the level of customer service is different for me vs. others that come into the store.
More Michaelkors.com Complaints & Reviews
- Michael Kors - return of merchandise 
- Michael Kors - returns
- Michael Kors - handbag repair 
- Michaelkors.com - no refund of returned product
- Michaelkors - Shops.com - I have never received my bag
- Michael Kors - defective product 
- Michael Kors - michael kors sandals
- Michael Kors - my shopping experince at a micheal kors in the eagan outlet mall
- Michael Kors - michael kors order w558296865
- Michael Kors - lack of follow-through