Michael Kors — return of merchandise
This email below was sent to Michael Kors yesterday and I have not heard from them yet. Please help me with this matter.
On December 23, 2010 I purchased a pair of Michael Kors boots intended as a Christmas gift for my sister. On Christmas day we realized the boots did not fit. On December 26th I returned to the store location were they were purchased which is Dadeland Mall in Miami, Florida. I presented my original receipt to a Michael Kors sales representative she then walked to her manager with the receipt. The manager whose name was given to my by herself as Julie Gonzalez, quickly informed me I could not return or exchange this item because it was a sales item. I was not aware that this was a sales item nor does my receipt indicate that fact. I have been a Michael Kors customer for quiet sometime and have referred many of my friends to purchase Michael Kors products. This young lady had zero interest in trying to assist me with this matter. I now have a pair of boots that I can look at and do nothing else with.
I would please like someone to contact me regarding this matter. I don’t think this is the way the Michael Kors organization would generally treat its customer base.
More Michael Kors Complaints & Reviews
- Michaelkors.com - worst customer service 
- Michael Kors - returns
- Michael Kors - handbag repair 
- Michaelkors.com - no refund of returned product
- Michaelkors - Shops.com - I have never received my bag
- Michael Kors - defective product 
- Michael Kors - michael kors sandals
- Michael Kors - my shopping experince at a micheal kors in the eagan outlet mall
- Michael Kors - michael kors order w558296865
- Michael Kors - lack of follow-through