Metro PCS — poor service!
I called Metro PCS a few times simply trying to find the "mms" address associated with the subscriber service. If you are unfamiliar with an "mms address" then let me fill you in. It is simply your phone number @ a "dot com" "dot net" "dot us" address that allows you to send and receive pictures, video and email. Every phone & every phone has one you can see it clear as day based on this website that I found that lists them all for each phone company...
In any case, some goofball Keith who was ill informed on the product he customer services, got cranky with his own stupidity on the topic and hung the phone up on me... great customer service by the way. I wish I remembered his agent number, I'd post it. Any who, I call back and some lady answers... same dullard response, they both state that Metro PCS doesn't have and MMS address and it can't be done. Which is a bold face lie, because if you take a look below, oh my... what is this?? Looks like an MMS address for Metro "frigging" PCS... WOW! The exact thing I was looking for is right here... Way to go me for customer servicing my own issue, I should get their pay for today... So f.y.i. if you need your phones MMS address for Metro PCS here it is... any other service, visit this site
Metro PCS [protected]@mymetropcs.com
Metro PCS [protected]@metropcs.sms.us
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service!
- Metro PCS - they suck
- Qpay - Metro PCS - payment processing
- Metro PCS - scam billing!
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information