Metem International B. V.bresser pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope ordered and paid for on 8th february 2016 and not delivered as at 20th july, 2016

On the 8th February 2016, I ordered and paid for a Bresser Pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope at a cost of CHF458.70.

On the 3rd March I contacted Metem by email and I received the following reply:

Dear Mr. Coates,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to inform you that, the product that you ordered has been sold out and after that, we have decided to order the production of a new telescope with better characteristics to improve the quality of the products that we are selling even more.

We are currently changing the Bresser Pirsch 25-75x100 for a new model. The new product will be upgraded and we will post it shortly on our website's.

The new telescope will be the Heider PRO ZOOM X5.

Please, accept our apologies for the incapability of providing a certain date. We will do our best to deliver it within one month.

Ware really appreciate your patience.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused by this unfortunate delay. Please accept our sincere apologies since we are doing our best to deliver high quality products for our waiting customers.

We are trying to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble. We assure you that every effort is being made to ship your purchase as quickly as possible.

We have given your order the highest priority and as soon as the stock is replenished, we shall immediately dispatch your purchase.

To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps.

Once again we apologize for all the troubles we may have caused you.

Please note that if due to this unexpected delay you wish to cancel your order, you can always contact us and we shall proceed accordingly.

Best regards

Esperanza

I made contact again on 29th March, 2016 and received the following reply
Dear Mr. Coates,

Thank you for your patience.

We will have it by the end of April.

We are doing our best to deliver it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Esperanza

I made contact again on 5th May, 2016 and received the following reply:
Dear Peter Coates,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to notify you of an unexpected delay in the delivery of our great and popular product, Heider PRO ZOOM X5 is not in our stock. We strive that the product will be soon in our stock, the estimate date of delivery is

The shipment of your order will be delayed. As soon as the order is dispatched, you will be provided with a tracking number by us or through the online track&trace tools of our service providers; PostNL, DPD or UPS.

We understand how important on time shipments are especially when it comes to e-commerce purchases and we strive to improve our supply chain.

We sincerely apologise for the delay and inconvenience. Your business is important to us.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Met vriendelijke groet / Saygilarimla / Kind regards /

Metem International B.V.

I have made contact again on 17th July and have not yet received any response.