Meineke — Terrible experience!
Ridiculously strict on auto inspections and then they try to cheat you out of your money. Failed me for dirty headlights and imperfect windshield wipers. I had replaced the wipers only a month prior. They also failed me on alignment. The car has always run smoothly so I was baffled. Suspecting Meineke was cheating me, I took the car to another shop and showed him my inspection papers. He thought Meineke was being a bit shady all around. Particularly since Meineke had not written down what the reading on the alignment was. The new shop checked the alignment themselves and said it had a reading of 13.4 feet pull. You need a reading of 40 to fail. The shop called Meineke to ask what the deal was. Meineke stated that the front control arm was bent and needed to be replaced otherwise it would continue to pull out the alignment. But on the inspection papers, Meineke had passed the control arm, now they say it has be replaced before it can pass? DO NOT go to Meineke in Glen Burnie. They're the kind of mechanics who try to cheat you out of your money.
More Meineke Complaints & Reviews
- Meineke - Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Meineke - Botched The Job, Cost $7,000 To Repair
- Meineke Car Care Center - Won't pay up on Lawsuit
- Meineke - Can't do a simple oil change
- Laura Meineke DBA Panache Poms - Refusal to honor contract
- Meineke - Stole my battery
- Meineke Car Care Centers - car repairs
- Meineke Car Center - Poor work and false warranty
- Meineke - Car care scam
- Meineke Car Centers - Arrogance was beyond belief!