Meijer — lake & trail boots
I am a Transportation Supervisor for a local school district in Northern Ohio. I purchased a pair of Lake & Trail Boots in early September for the start of school. The Lake & Trail boots are waterproof, high ankle, meets the need of my daily job being out in the weather etc. As of Monday October 9th 2017, It was raining at our school bus stop. I quickly noticed that my new books had holes in the bottom of the rubber soles, and that my socks were wet. After looking at my boots, noticed both had holes in the same spots on the bottom of boots.
I do not have the receipt, but, is there a way that you can direct me to getting new boots? or perhaps a gift certificate for purchase of other boots at Meijer? I ask that you honor my request.
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes
- Meijer's - return policy
- Meijer Inc - scam
- Meijer - fish center
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - customer service
- Meijer - allergy medicine