Megabusrude customer service

E Dec 22, 2019

Hello,

I was suppose to be on the bus under the Megabus operation on the 12/22/2019, at 10:00am. My partner and I had one big luggage and a carry on each. We were there ahead of time and we were 7th in line. The megabus employee, named Les, asked us to step aside because we had too many luggages(according to him) and he needed to make sure there was enough room. The Megabus policy states one carry on and a big luggage a person. After waiting for all the other passengers to go through Les then checked if there was room for the luggages. In the meanwhile other people were standing behind us with more luggages. He came back and said "there is room, it's $20". I took out my wallet and as I was ready to pay him, he stated "I don't like your attitude so I'll make sure you won't get in the bus." Embarrassed and astonished from that statement I simply asked what was the reason and what kind of authority he has to make that decision. No answer was given to us, instead he ignored us and he asked the bus to leave without letting us board. The rest of your employees on site were taking your employee's side calling me rude and condescending without them been present when he actually stated such a discriminative statement. I called megabus complaint center and they arrived to a decision without anyone calling me back, as I was promised. I have never been treated in such a degrading way. The terms of megabus state: " Alternatively where megabus fails to provide on time-reliable service for reasons wholly within our control refunds, or alternative travel arrangements, may be offered". This case was clearly within your employees control and he made the executive decision out of spite because as he stated he did not like my attitude, simply because I asked to board. Your employees must go through further training on how to speak to costumers and handle tactfully and respectfully issues. I am very disappointed by Megabus. I am expecting a full refund and an immediate resolution.