Megabusno customer service

N

Do not use Megabus, unless your willing to throw money to the wind. A non- customer, non-friendly company..if you need to make any changes they are not helpfull in the least, and are basically thieves. I used them when they where cheap even thought the rides would be about 50% late and not that comfortable. And would still used them for the comfortability factor but after being misled I'm now out $125. I have never dealt with such a non customer service company..seriously do some research before you book with them.

nat.

• Fr
    franceswish Apr 05, 2010

I, too, have been swindled out of more than one bus fare by Megabus, primarily because every customer service telephone number they have listed or will give to customers keeps the caller on hold for 30 minutes or so and then redirects them to a voicemail message. I was told that this happened because they were experiencing high call volume, but the same result was obtained even when I called them over the course of several days at different times of the day. Terrible service!

• Ed
    Edwina Matthews Oct 31, 2012

October 29, 2012
    I would like to complain about my journey from Detroit Michigan to Chicago Il. on Monday 10/29/12.
    The bus was schedule to leave at 8;30 a.m.We did not leave Detroit until 9:30 A.M. The bus was schedule to arrive in Chicago at 3:00
    P.M. The bus did not get their until 3:35. I asked the driver will they hold the bus leaving for Milwaukee passengers since the bus was late leaving".He said that he will call ahead and inquire.When we pulled up to the bus stop in Chicago there was a bus park ahead of us.Several of us ran to the bus hoping that this was the bus.The driver on that bus got off with a nasty attitude and said that the bus for Milwaukee had left and that we would have to take the bus leaving at 9:45 P.M.I tried to ask him some Questions he simple just ignore
    me. I am 71 yeas old. No one regarding their age should have to be treated like this.and not to speak of having to inconvience some
    one to pick them up that late.I along with some more people purchased an Amtrack ticket in order to get back so that I would have a ride home.. I am very disappointed. I would like reinbursemt for my train ticket, and the Megus-bus ticket that I still have.
    My Reservation Number is 5-6568-102912-MI-0830-DET-ChI &2-5337-102912-M4-1500-CHI-MIL.
    Sincerely
    Edwina Matthews

• Mr
    Mrs. Lafayette Sep 22, 2014

I myself is currently going through a similar situation. How can I change my reservation when I just booked my reservation today. Now my husband and I are stuck in a city I know nothing about and the only thing the rep can say is "our terms and conditions state". I am highly pissed and now have to have a family member purchase another reservation. I feel like I have been scammed.