Meaningful Beautyunauthorized billing

I ordered Meaningful Beauty from a TV ad that said I could get their product valued at over $100 for $29.95 plus shipping and handling. When I ordered the product I asked the lady specifically how much I'd be charged for the shipping. She said the shipping would be 9.95 and the product would be $29.95.

When I received the shipment there was an invoice attached for $109.95 plus $9.95 for the shipping. I called customer service and told her there was a difference in the price that I was quoted and the price that I was being charged. She told me it was the total instead of being charged installments of $29.95. I informed her that I'd be returning the product and to cancel any future shipments. She had the gall to ask me what the reason was that I choose to cancel.

• Ir
    Irma Slawson Oct 27, 2008

I agree! Meaningful Beauty has been charging my bank account without my permission, for product I have never received. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB.

Anne Marie Nov 22, 2008

I ordered Meaningful Beauty and was told it was 29.95 plus shipping and handling. I too received the 109.95 charges instead. The customer service department was just as unhelpful. I went to their website and it advertises the 29.95 for the 1st shipment. I'm going to file a complaint too.

• Un
    unbelievable Jan 16, 2009

i ordered Meaningful Beauty and it made my skin very dry and it started flaking.. i used to it for 10 days or so and my skin started burning because of the dryness caused by the product. it was very very painful and it took me a while to recover.
    i discontinued using it and started using $5 product and it works a lot better.
    i cancelled the next shipment and they still sent me next set which was around $80 or $90 dollars. it was charged to my credit card and i had to call them so many times to make sure my account was cancelled and i won't be charged again for products i didn't even order. they had many excuses for not canceling my order right away.. it usually takes a week or two to receive returned product and for the warehouse to notify them that it was returned takes another week and for them to return the money back to your credit card account takes 2 weeks.. blah blah.
    i think it's just bs. if there's anyone out there who is considering ordering it DONT DO IT!!! it's just a troubled skin and uncontrollable charging to your credit card waiting to happen!!!

• Wi
    Willow Feb 03, 2009

Their products may work, I don't know, I never had the chance to try...but the way that Meaningful Beauty runs their business is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. They charged my credit card, I never recieved product... and when I cancelled, they were unwilling to refund my card because they didn't have the order in the system. It was unbelievable. There are other ways to have beautiful skin. You don't need to deal with a company that behaves like this. It sounds to me like its all a big scam and they just make it difficult for people to get and or return the product. Got to a spa or a salon. Beautiful skin is not cheap... if it is that cheap.. it's probably too good to be true.

• La
    LaRue Mar 10, 2009

I agree TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Products are good, but not worth the hassle. I cancelled my shipment after billing problems and they kept sending me notices in the mail that my bill was late. I called and they said disregard the statement. Then they accidentally refunded me thirty dollars and sent me a final notice bill for it dated two days later than the refund. They said that they refunded me the payment for the shipment I sent back, not for the one I still owed on. whats the difference? The way their company runs business is confusing and inconvenient for customers. Too bad.

• Gr
    Grim_Blue May 12, 2009

First of all, most of you woman who have had issues had said issues because of your own stupidity and ignorance. O.k., the big question I have on my mind, is why doesn't anyone else realize the truth about infomercials? I mean, I'm only 21. T.V. and infomercials/commercials have been around since before I was born. At the age of 10, I realized that the Happy Meal cheesburgers that appear so ample and tantalizing on television, are more often than not lacking in size and flavor in reality. That's what advertising is!! I mean do you same ###s go to Mc Donalds, order a Big Mac, and then ### that it doesn't look like it does on the signs they have around the store? Another thing: the fine print. No matter WHAT you watch and order, there's always going to be fine print. I mean, jesus, most of you women who order the product are 30 and older. Are you all just that stupid? A lot of you call in and say, "Oh I didn't know it was an auto-ship program, you unjustly charged my card and I demand a refund, wah-wah-wah." Seriously, you are all lacking in common knowledge. You know that envelope sent with every shipment? Well did you ever stop to think that maybe that wasn't a "fabulous accessory"? Did any of you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe it was sent for a reason. Hey, maybe this envelope contains vital information, or information that may help me better understand the product that I just paid money for? No, screw it. Let's just throw it away and call the people working for the company so we can scream at them and act like we're important... Meaningful Beauty is NOT a scam. The place is still in buisness, and has no threat of beaing shut down. You know why? As previously stated, it's not scam, and you all are just damned stupid. A lot of you are probably border-line retarted.

• Ey
    eyotachaska Jul 18, 2009

I totally agree, it's more about customer service complaints and being over charged rather than about the product it's self and not being able to communicate properly.

I totally agree with you on the borderline, I am thinking these are housewives with nothing else better to do or maybe not and/or possibly a person who doesn't know how to communicate on either end.

Channel90 Jul 21, 2009

I agree !!! I called in, got this young Filipino girl who just wanted my information & was "beating around the bush" to answer my questions about the product. I asked her what the total charge was before giving her my credit card information and she clearly stated only 29.95 plus s&h. Once i gave her my visa number she started going on that I was signing up for a charge of 109.95 every 90 days! I immediately became skeptical because I asked her specifically what the total charge would be, BEFORE I gave my visa number. Her accent also made it a little hard to understand her, so I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. "Nico" came on the phone and I asked him what assurance he could give me, because I felt this was a misrepresentation of product. He told me to check out their website online, so I googled their name & this complaints board popped up. Yet, another red flag going off. I told him right away what I saw and I told him to cancel the charge immediately!! I also called my credit card company right away and told them to put a block on the card.
    Thank god for websites like this, this stopped me from making a big mistake! I feel sorry to all that have been ripped off by this dupe.

When it looks to good to be true, 99% of the time- IT IS!!
    BUYER BEWARE!!!

jamiesue Sep 10, 2009

AWFUL! I have read so many terrible reviews about this company, so I decided to not only call and cancel my order and the recurring charges, but I also canceled my credit card and got a new number. Well...low and behold last week, I received a new kit from them and I was laughing as I thought, I just got this for free, they can't charge my old card. Well after further review of the invoice, they had illegally obtained my new credit card number!!! Totally scary! I called right away and explained how they were stealing from me and they illegally obtained my cc #, etc... The woman was less than competent, so I asked to speak with a supervisor. She got on the phone immediately after I was put on hold and told me she would refund my money right away. I again asked how they got my new cc#, her explanation was...the bank called and gave them my info! NO BANK would ever do that. So I once again had to cancel my card and get a new one. If this happens again, I will press charges!!!

not grim or blue Sep 20, 2009

WOW! You really are stupid who ever posted this, and you really are 21 huh? Hate to think what you'll be like at 30. For now you have nothing to worry about (except for being only 21, from Iowa and a complete ###!) You have no right to tell people they are stupid or form your opinions on infomercial reviews, customers post their experiences so that others can make educated choices. You call people stupid all the way from Iowa and probably while still spending mommy and daddy's money. How pathetic to make such comments and one day you WILL be 30 or a "housewife" or whatever other ### you wrote. The only difference is that you'll be old, borderline ###ed and in IOWA!!! Good luck with that...

• Su
    SunnyCA Oct 09, 2009

Did I really read this... honey, you are not 21, although your spelling would seem to justify that you are. Product is fine, however, when they continue to send unauthorized shipments, charge your account with unauthorized charges even after you have cancelled, and then take 6-8 weeks to correct their mistakes, is when EVERYONE gets mad. Just think of all the interest they are making off our money! The $56.00 or so they continue to charge your account really adds up, and if that seems like a small amount to you, you are either rich OR still getting handouts from mommy and daddy. Most likely the latter. Hmmmm, maybe Guthy-Renker is paying you to write for them... just a thought.

• Sj
    SJA11212 Oct 29, 2009

I agree with the horrible customer service. I ordered the product for 29.99, they in turn charged me over $100. When I called to question it, they told me because I added the toner which I was told would be $1 extra it automatically upgraded my shipment to a 90 day shipment instead of the 30 day shipment which I wanted. Once again, the rep did not tell me adding the toner would upgrade my shipment. When I complained, they basically were not trying to help me. Then I called back to speak to a different person, who told me I had to send the shipment back and I would be credited the amount once they received the shipment. Well I was glad I purchased the shipment delivery confirmation at the post office, because when I called meaningful beauty back they tried to tell me they did not receive the shipment. When I told them I had a delivery confirmation that they did in fact receive the product the rep gave me some BS story about not being able to find it in theri system. I gave them the confirmation number, and told them I will give them a week to straighten it out. I called back, and I was told they did receive the product-duh I knew that already-but that it takes 2 weeks for it to be processed in their warehouse, then my account would be credited. To make a long story short, After a slew of phone calls to them, and 2 months-yes two months, they finally sent me a check-which was not what they said they were gonna do. They were supposed to credit my credit card. Anyway, I cashed the check immediately, cuz I wasn't sure if the thing was good or not! I have to say for the time I used the product, I did like it-it made my skin soft and glowing, but it was not worth the hassle. I can go to the drug store to buy a product that will make my skin soft and glowing. And to add to a comment made by another person on this blog about consumers should know infomercials are scams-or whatever she said- I've never bought anything I've seen on an infomercial before but I took a chance since the product was being backed by Cindy Crawford that it may be a decent product. My neighbor uses Principle secret by Victoria Principle and she loves it-but it's geared to women a little older than me and is quite pricey-so I figured I'd try this product instead hoping to get great results. Anyway, I say Buy at Your Own Risk-dealing with their customer service center and their deceptive ways totally turned me off. I will be goin to the clinique counter-or even Happy Harry's from now on!

• Br
    bright-joy Nov 26, 2009

I am thankful for all the responsible, caring women who shared their experiences with purchasing this product. Education is empowering, and in this economy, the more informed we are, the better. That said, I'd like to address the sad little girl who calls herself " grim blue " ( at least you know your state of non-grace ). Why are you so angry and hateful, grim blue? Is it because you have yet to learn how to spell? Or is it because someone over 30 hurt you somewhere in your 21 yrs. on this planet? Was it your dad? Or your mom? It is hopeful that you will mature someday and find your present self ridiculous twenty years from now. I wish you the best and I hope that the lessons you create for yourself to finally learn from one day...will come with less pain than the self-hate you walk around with now. Peace and blessings to your long journey.

bright-joy

• Pa
    Paran Dec 14, 2009

I totally agree with these comments.Thats why I came here to comment.Their customer service did the same thing to me telling me one price of $29.99 and I was shocked when I saw the invoice reading of my credit card being charged for more than $130 Canadian dollars.I called the company and they told me that was 3 easy payments of $29.99 plus tax and shipping and handling.Its not about the poor service.If so many complaints are saying the same thing means the company is doing a fraud on purpose.And to add up I have to say that the products are not worth the shock they give to all of us.And I agree that even a $20 products would do better...Paran

• Eo
    Eosannah Dec 19, 2009

I purchased this product and it was very clear in the writing that the product would be replenishing on autoshipment. If you didn't want this to happen you should have read the contract you entered by purchasing the product. You had 30 days to cancel any future shipments. If you were smart enough to read the agreement, you'd know that. It's not a SCAM, there are just a lot of idiots who purchase it and don't understand what they're doing.

• Eo
    Eosannah Dec 19, 2009

LESSON: Never use the phone to order infomercial products. A phone representative is NOT going to read any disclaimers to you. Go ONLINE and purchase that way, and READ what you're getting into. If any of you had done that you would have known how to have this product the way it was advertised. I paid only $30 for my starter kit, and then 100/mo for the auto shipment, which I canceled because it's just too much product and I don't use the same products all the time.

Meaningful beauty is no better than products you can buy at Rite Aid. Though, I love the cleanser and the eye cream. The rest of the products are oily and not good for men. They smell girly, and leave skin looking "shimmery" which sucks for men. It's so hard to find good products for men that leave a matte finish.

• We
    wenjenaz Jan 02, 2010

I find it interesting that she spelled the word ###ed wrong.

• We
    wenjenaz Jan 02, 2010

A counter point that comes to mind in rebuttal to the original (21 year old) poster. Just because a company is still in business doesn't mean they aren't scamming people or being dishonest. Look at companies like AIG or the banking industry. Most of them have been scamming people for YEARS and are still around.

• So
    sotomomma Jan 24, 2010

You are stupid. Learn to spell before you post any comments. Save us all from your immaturity, ignorance and lack of brain cells.

• 27
    27513 Jan 31, 2010

Wow, I feel so sorry for you Grim_Blue. You must be miserable. I hope things get better for you and your attitude changes.

• Ku
    kurbykat Feb 09, 2010

hmmmm..better yet go to ebay.com and buy it..your only going to get charged once. thats what i did.

• Ex
    ExHottie Feb 15, 2010

So glad I did a little research and quickly found that this product might be alright, but I avoided another pain in the ### time consuming cancellation. For the sad 21 year old: You are already causing your self to wrinkle before your time. Shame on you for being so mean. I too, find it funny that she misspelled ###ed. Geez, I just realized that maybe she is not attractive even at 21. Then you better learn to be nice! Ugly and mean is a real bad combination.

To everyone else: Thank you for you comments that saved me more trouble I can't afford right now.

• Ex
    ExHottie Feb 15, 2010

Hold on, the 21 year old is a disgruntled employee. She mentions people calling and screaming at the employees of Gunthy-Renker, and then how ###ed everyone is because they don't pay attention to the shipping envelope. What irritates me the most is she doesn't have enough respect to capitalize the word "Jesus". Better find another job, and not in customer service. You belong in a corner county beans.

• Ha
    Had to say something Feb 15, 2010

Unfortunately this post has given itself reason to be completely ignored by reinforcing ignorance with name calling, generalizations and negative stereo-types. There is, however, a valid point underneath the layers of crap. We all have the responsibility to educate ourselves as consumers. Some have begun to do that simply by coming to this forum, taking all the information and using it to assist them in their decision. Everyone should pay attention to fine print and product information. If you have not at least done that, you have little ground to stand on when making complaints. On the other hand, everyone makes mistakes and it is understandable that sometimes we miss things when researching and purchasing a product. Though it is not necessary to take out our frustration about this on a random employee. That person on the other end of the line is just trying to make money to pay their bills, not screw you.
    On a side note, Grim_blue has posted twice on this website. The other post was a comment on a Burger King commercial where he states that he is a father of two.

MADASAHATTER Feb 17, 2010

Yes, I agree Ms. 21 is an employee who maybe should explain the fine print, put more information out there and if she is so much smarter then all the 30+ers, why is she working in a call center for such low pay...if she is so much smarter than all the rest of us...why is she not head of her own corporation, continuing to bill people after they cancel their order, telling PUROLATOR, one of their shipping companies NOT TO KNOCK OR GET A SIGNATURE...therefore even after you cancel, you have to spend extra time and money to return parcels you did not order that have been left on your door step unsigned for...this young lady should be ashamed of herself...calling other women stupid...maybe when she starts her own corporation, she will realize how important not following a policy of legalized THEFT is. Ms. Cindy Crawford should also be ashamed of herself for allowing her name to be associated with such a legalized theft corporation...her name is why so many women trusted to order the product.
    Good luck Ms. 21...you will probably never get a wrinkle...and if you do, you ll still be working for MEANINGFUL BEAUTY...they should be able to fix you up...good luck with that!!!
    My plan is to go on national television and expose this company, Purolator, their Canadian shipping company and my credit card company who helped them as well...oh yes, that was TD VISA.
    If anyone choses to join me, just drop an email to [protected]@hotmail.com.

MADASAHATTER Feb 17, 2010

AHHHH...grim_blue is a male...stupid, old, menopausal ###...wow what a woman hater...and to top it off, taking orders for a woman s product, working for the company and posting how they feel about the customer calls they take...by the way...it is only a call center...last time I called them it was in Sydney Nova Scotia Canada...
    Speaking with PUROLATOR in Canada today...they dropped the parcel on my step and were ordered by this supposed company called MEANINGFUL BEAUTY...not to knock or get a signature...I would have never accepted the parcel given the choice...I immediately called Purolator and demanded they pick it back up...how dare they leave a parcel on my door without my signature...I spoke to Agent DAVE ID#1432...he agreed and said the truck was still very close to my area and they would be right back for pick up...I did not have to wait...I ran out and continued my errands...when I returned home I called Purolator again and asked if they had recovered the parcel to return to MEANINGFUL BEAUTY...they said they had...that time I did not even get an ID#, thought all was taken care of, all was good...afterall...you can trust PUROLATOR...So I returned first order and cancelled and still received a second order...no product, yet they have charged my CC $161.73...I have no product...cannot get any help from TD Visa OR MEANINGFUL BEAUTY...so I figure well call PUROLATOR and have them trace the parcel from that day with DAVE ID#1432...so they tell me they have no record of a parcel even being delivered or picked up...strange I think...nor do they use ID # like 1432, yet I had just spoke with Veronica with a 4 digit ID #...I dig a bit deeper...cannot find a number for MEANINGFUL BEAUTY anywhere, other than [protected]...call center...Des Moines only has a PO BOX...big company like that...wonder why...so I keep digging and explore where this Canadian address is that if ordered from Canada you return to...figuring it is a warehouse in the Toronto area...1151 Martin Grove Rd. Rexdale Ontario on some, Etobicoke Ontario on others...and what do I find...I find PUROLATOR USA LOGISTICS CENTER...not a warehouse...so putting some thought into it...GUTHY RENKER MEANINGFUL BEAUTY is their client...and a big one obviously...NOT ME!!!...who are they going to protect...thus, I have concluded not only is this company stealing from people...so is the contractor who delivers for them...PUROLATOR.
    Lets see what I dig up tomorrow...there needs to be a consumers advocate group to help VICTIMS of this THEFT.

• Tr
    trevillyan Feb 25, 2010

I hope everyone on this board does not think that everyone in Iowa is as angry that girl is. I'm also in Des Moines but still feeling pretty optimistic at my ripe old 29 years. I ordered the product 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for it to arrive. I'm still holding on to hope that it arrives and is not frozen solid. I really do not want to become a stupid old, menopausal bi-atch and have to call that girl to complain.

• Ro
    Robbone Feb 27, 2010

Grim_Blue So you're 21...whopee for you!!! We where all there once but fortunately NOT in Iowa and not so angry. This "Stupid Old Menopausal ###" has some advice for you: GET A REAL EDUCATION, LEARN HOW TO SPELL, GET A BETTER JOB, SAVE YOUR POST AND REREAD IN 9 YEARS. 'nuff said.

• Lc
    lcbailey Mar 03, 2010

I happen to be watching the infomercial at the moment, and I just took the time to read all of these comments. I'll sum up: I am also 21, have a midterm in 3 hours, and live where it's cold and snowy. You could say that I'm pretty angry, but I promise my spelling is better.

I just wanted to apologize for all of our idiotic 21-year-olds out there; we don't mean to be so brash. Whether it's a he or she, or s/he is living on mommy and daddy's money or is an employee, his/her time would be better spent on a vacation somewhere (working on anger issues) than on this review board. So, get a better job, get a better habit, or get a life. Stop badgering women who happen to be up at all hours. I'm surprised that you are even 21, perhaps you are dyslexic (aka you act like you're 12)?

OH! And if you were to use a more efficient browser like Firefox or Chrome, you would have an on-board spell check. This might come in useful for your next hate posts.

Yarg, enough procrastinating, back to work.

chrs8gar Mar 08, 2010

Hey, if anyone has this product still and wants to sell the kit, I want to try it very badly. I am interested in the entire kit that has everything the glowing serum too. I tried ordering it through the company and I have the same problems as some of you, back ordered a free masque that never came. I may be reached at [protected]@aol.com thanks

• Ce
    Ceccilia Mar 09, 2010

Hehe, most ### that ask the first poster to make attitude and spelling adjustments have clear missed the point. Even though maturity may be lacking, the point was put forth quite clearly for most half-wits to understand. If you missed that and actually defend these industrial grade scams then '###ed' may not be a suitable word to describe you but just plain stupid does the job quite well. If your diatribes barely contain references to someone's geographic location, age and spelling your middle-aged insecure ### probably deserves to be scammed by every skin burning product out there. And before you start praying for my inner peace, please spare me. Far from being angry - I'm plainly LMFAO!

• Ol
    Olivia Grace Mar 13, 2010

You really need to take the time to read the agreement to understand what you are doing. I was going to use a charge card, however, the company needed to wait for more shipment to come in before they could fill and ship out my order. I decited to pay by check when my shipment arrived that way I could be in charge of the bill. I did not know when my shipment was going to be mailed out and did not want any discrepency on my credit card regarding this matter. I really love these products! I have read many complaints regarding credit cards. I just read my bank statement from last month. There was a service that opened another account in my name for a service that I had cancelled long ago. This service was charging me twice a month for 2 accounts. These things happen and we just have to make sure they get it right the first time. Ask questions for customer service when ordering!!! The commercial states that you can make 3 payments of 29.99. It clearly states that! Ordering my product was fine. I was told everything I needed to know. I was given options. I appreciated that. The only thing I am wondering about is that apparently there are other Crawford products. I ordered a Meaningful Beauty Wellness Vitamin & Mineral 30 day pack for $4.99. In my e-mail from Meaningful Beauty they were offering a product for acne. I went to my account on the Web and could not find the products. So I sent an e-mail to customer service.

• Ob
    obkinobee May 23, 2010

I've never laughed so much when reading peoples responses to a statement. It saves me writing anything. I hope your hanging your head in shame and when you go to bed you feel that deep sense of embarrassment that we all feel for you. So Fuuny

• Ob
    obkinobee May 23, 2010

I've never laughed so much at peoples responses to a statement. I hope you're completely embarrassed by your statement.. I'm sure you've stopped reading the email people have sent you.So funny

jamie painchaud Jun 10, 2010

I ordered the 29.95 starter kit but was charged 55.95 Canadian. I was told the 29.95 was no longer available and i had actually paid 39.95 plus shipping and Canadian tax and then the conversion to Canadian dollars. i was told that the 29.95 was no longer offered. I went to www.meaningfulbeauty.com to make my next purchase as i have had great results with the products since i have quite oily skin. I ordered a 5 piece kit at 18$ per unit which should be $90.00 total then add shipping and Canadian tax. However i was charged 24$ per unit totaling 135.95 with taxes. That doesn't include the us to Canadian conversion. I called in for a explanation and correction. The first women i spoke with said she would fix that right up for me. I hung up and thought that was to easy. So i called back to confirm. It was not corrected, i was later informed that it could not be corrected. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was informed by his supervisor that it can not be reversed as i was already charged. Well i was only charged for half so it could be corrected. So he put me through to his supervisor. I explained to mary employee 5021 That both the summer catalog i received with my most recent order and the website quoted above, quoted 18$ per unit. As well when i made my purchase none of this was explained. (isn't that just good customer service?). She said that next time i can do my order through the Canadian web site and be charged 23.40 per unit in Canadian and i would save a little but that she can't change my previous order and i just have to pay 24$ per unit. She also said that the catalog was not supposed to be in my box with my products. There was no real explanation as to why i was charged 24$ as opposed to 18$. The excuses kept changing. At first i was told the 18 was the old pricing, yet i have their summer catalog with that price quoted. Their web site today shows the price of 18$ per unit and it showed that they day i ordered as well. So where did the dollar amount of 24$ come from? or do they make up prices?. This price was not on their Canadian or american web sites as a preferred customer. Its a shame companies don't have to be held accountable for their advertising. I canceled my orders and asked to have my credit card removed from their file. I double checked that the card was removed. I would have continued to use this product if the company could stand by their advertising and prices and truly want to solve our billing issues. They would have a lot more happy customers who would stay with them a lot longer. instead of for one to 2 orders. However long it takes you to realize they scam you with the pricing and advertising. come on be true to what you say.

mattamus78 Aug 02, 2010

The prices are different for different areas, I would know, I sold this product via tele-offers. All of the info is stated, in the script, but the wording is very clever and if you aren't paying attition it will fly by in the script. For best results if I were to use this product would be to order from the website. In addition to price changing there agents who sell this aslo sell like 100 other things as well and often do not take the time to explain the offer or are unfamiliar with the offer and product being sold.

• Ge
    Gemily Aug 04, 2010

Classic - absolutely classic. The comments in response to that silly little girl Grim Blue have almost made me cry I've laughed so much! And to finish off her little rant by spelling [censor]ed wrong was just the icing on the cake! Go back to school darling and learn how to spell, after that i would suggest a finishing school to learn some manners, then maybe after that spend some time with us 30 somethings who can give you a lesson in life - we have seen and experienced so much more in our lives - you wear your 21 years like a badge or a trophy - it's not - to us you're still a child - go and get a bit of life experience before you berate your elders and, lets face it, your superiors!!

• Di
    Dillion Nov 20, 2010

Here is a link to another posting by Grim_Blue. Burger King — sponge bob commercial In this posting he is a father of two children, a girl and boy. Your comments (Meaningful Beauty) and complaints (Sponge Bob Commercial) indicate that you are a very bitter person with a bad attitude. I hope you do not talk like you write for if you do, for the sake of your children, wash your mouth with soap and grow up. Your children’s future depends on it as they look to you to set an example and at this time it is a bad one!

• So
    S O Jan 25, 2011

I love how you insult the customers that are paying YOU, and are the reason you have a job in the first place. If it wasn't for those "post menopausal [censor]es" you wouldn't even have a job. Second, the customers are absolutely in the right, according to the Federal Statutes concerned with unsolicited material. You can't use your fine print that's squirreled away in the bottom corner of the page as a justification. It's a very underhanded practice and I would encourage people not to buy from any company that engages in that practice.

• Mr
    MrsOCahoon Feb 03, 2011

All of that hatefulness is not necessary young lady.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices