The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Meaningful Beauty — unauthorized billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered Meaningful Beauty from a TV ad that said I could get their product valued at over $100 for $29.95 plus shipping and handling. When I ordered the product I asked the lady specifically how much I'd be charged for the shipping. She said the shipping would be 9.95 and the product would be $29.95.
When I received the shipment there was an invoice attached for $109.95 plus $9.95 for the shipping. I called customer service and told her there was a difference in the price that I was quoted and the price that I was being charged. She told me it was the total instead of being charged installments of $29.95. I informed her that I'd be returning the product and to cancel any future shipments. She had the gall to ask me what the reason was that I choose to cancel.
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies
- Meaningful Beauty - scam
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service