The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds — coffee lids
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I stopped in at the DRIVE through on my way to work and ordered coffee with my meal. When I received my coffee I put it down on the floor then reached to receive the rest of the meal. As I was going to drive off I picked up the coffee and the lid was off, I spilled some, I then put it back down on the floor and pushed the lid down and again tried to pick it up, the lid was not staying down. I then pulled the car over to a parking stall with the coffee in my hand as I have no holder and spilled the coffee on my hand and clothes. I went into the restaurant and the girl snapped the lid down and showed my how you can pick it up by the lid and it doesn't come off. If it had been done like that before it was handed to me in my car I wouldn't have had a problem. I now have coffee on my clothes and a burn't thumb and all she could say is " I am sorry have a nice day". Their customer service needs to change making sure lids are on and that they have a sleeve on their VERY hot coffee.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site