MB Financial Bankfraud

I have extreme and highly toxic allegations to make regarding MB Financial Bank. I was a commercial customer for this bank. MB Financial Bank manages the pension funds for CPD and the Fire Department. Do not underestimate the power that this gives MB Bank. One of their bankers traded my business on high speed trading accounts. You may be hearing about these on the news. The trades are so fast they cannot be properly tracked by the SEC. I thought I was the sole owner of my business. That was until it was discovered that I was not. In fact, I was just a junior share holder working for someone else. MB eventually got my business, protected the banker, and even took my home and most of my personal possessions. When I tried to fight them they corrupted the courts and their officers making it virtually impossible to protect myself. The stole a business worth, in excess of 12 Million, and a home worth half a million. They left me a penniless pauper, which probably brings them pleasure. The rumor is the bank is mafia. Most big banks are as if no-one knew that. After what I experienced I concur with that allegation. Avoid this bank at all costs.