Resolved MB Financial Bank — false advertising
In March 2008 MB financial bank was publishing in Chicago Tribune and different
local newspapers the promotional ad stating " Open an MB Free Checking Account
with Direct Deposit and get $200 - with no monthly fee and no minimum balance"
I opened the account on 3/18/2008 and within one week I setup a direct deposit
from my employer. Four months later, I did not receive anything from MB bank.
I called them, and I was told that my direct deposit is too low to qualify.
No lack after contacting the corporate office.
I still have the copy of the original promotion and I did read all fine prints.
Nowhere it is said about any minimum amounts of deposit and none of the bank
employer ever told me about it or I received any written notice from the bank.
I consider this matter as a "false advertisement" and I'd like to report it
to the appropriate agencies.
More MB Financial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- MB Financial Bank - scam charges
- MB Financial Bank - unauthorized closing of a checking account
- MB Financial Bank - commercial
- MB Financial Bank - fraud
- MB Financial Bank - mortgage fraud
- MB Financial Bank - loan
- MB Financial Bank - customer service
- MB Financial Bank - overdraft fee
- MB Financial Bank - mortgage payments increased using insurance swindle
- MB Financial Bank - mb bank-mafia in designer suits