Maytagmaytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.

J Aug 13, 2018

I bought a Maytag washing machine and dryer March 9, 2018. It was installed by the authorized Maytag service center last March 17, 2018. The installers said it is easy to use and just make sure we only exactly 6kgs and not put too much detergent. After less than a month, the water was stocked inside amd it stopped spinning. We were told that we need to use a liquid detergent, we followed the intstructions. It worked for a while, but just after according to the technician the motherboards needs observation. They sent a new set of technicians after a week, they said everything was okay. After almost 2 months, same problem the water was stocked inside and it would not go on spin. I reported and asked for a service appointment almost a month ago. They sent Christian Adolacion, he confirmed that the mothetboard is broken. They scheduled to replace the motherboard. It took almost two weeks for them to update me. They said that their service car has no registration so they were not able to schedule. Finally today, Aug. 13, 2018. Two techinicians arrived, checked the unit but brought the WRONG parts but they checked the unit and said it was working. We tried using it and after less than an hour, same problem it goes on heavy load, it wont spin and the water was stocked inside.
This has caused our household too much inconvenience, we spent almost Php 1000($20) a week to have our laundry outside. We have a toddler and an infant at home, having this problem with our washer does not help. It also does not help that Chef's Magic Trade Center, Inc. staffs and technician are very INCOMPETENT. When I called this afternoon to report what happened the customer service representative said that nexr time they will send a better and senior technicians and promised me to sent via text message the local email address where I can send my complain. I did not received any text message. I am very disappointed, I am demanding immediate action on this matter. I would like a unit replacement or full money refund for the washer.

• Maytag's response · Aug 13, 2018

Hi, thanks for the review. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the washer. Per your review, we see that you maybe outside of the United States. We recommend contacting your local representative for further questions or concerns. If you reside in the United States, please email us at [email protected] with your name, number, address, model and serial number of the Washer.