Maxismaxis fibre

X Mar 01, 2018

Decided to change my home Unifi to Maxis fibre. Installed on 22 Feb with both Unifi and Maxis connected. On Sat 24 Feb went to TMPoint to cancel Unifi and was asked to return modem. On Sat 24feb18 called Maxis to advise am unable to connect to Maxis Fibre. Was informed I was supposed to maintain the Unifi modem. Have since then been having unpleasant conversations with Maxix (Ref C19964101. They just sent me a SMS fixing appointment on 5 Mar 18 3pm to arrange a modem for me. As a consumer I am shocked that they expect us to understand how Internet connects, that we will ever consider that we can keep a competitor's modem and it takes more than a week to provide a modem to its client.
Please do help us look into this disserviceu

• Updated by Sally lim · Dec 17, 2018

Very Bad service and Follow up !

• Updated by Sally lim · Dec 17, 2018

I just call 11:45am to Maxis custermer, Feed back why yesterday aready make Appoinment with me, is 11:00am to settle my WiFi problems, that custermer service say will call back ! Until now aready 1 hours also dun have any person incharge call me back and let me know the reason !!!
    Very very bad!!! I aready give Maxis almost 2 month time !!!but still haven’t have help me settle problems ! I say I 1 to cancelled package, that dun give me cancelled package say that I have contract with them, by anyway Maxis also dun give me service ! And help ! How come I still need to continue ????

• Updated by Sally lim · Dec 17, 2018

Just now Maxis Centre call back say still need waiting 2 January come for settle that WiFi problems !!! my problems start since 30/10, aready report 2 month !!! Maxis say need me wait
    To 2/January !!! Are U logic !!! So big company, abit problems also cannot settle ???!

• Updated by peacekl · Jun 01, 2019

why ur line like sial punya?
    always putus2...and hilang recovery?
    🤦‍♂️

Sally lim Jan 05, 2019

My WiFi problems start from 30/10 until today 18/12
    Almost 2 month .. also dun have technical help to settle ! Yesterday I aready call Maxis Centre .. the technical Shanji say will have person come today
    18/12 11:00am will have incharge come to settle !
    Until now also dun have person incharge call and service !

• Ar
    Arvin Hemaraja Jan 06, 2019

We having line problem, making calls and receiving call been always have problem wth no line most of the time also internet usage really bad service that u serve us here soon we will change our phone lines to other lines much better i think because u receive payment without fail but so poor service that u serve us

• Ni
    Nirmal85 Jan 06, 2019

From 10th December 2018, Maxis internet service very slow. Long time taken for loading. Very bad. Hopefully maxis can settle this problem

• Md
    Md Nur Aliff Jan 22, 2019

There is no internet connection at all at night in university utama condominium telipok kota kinabalu sabah. Please fix it asap or we will stop using your service. please give respond to my feedback.

• Xi
    XindyChan Mar 02, 2019

I want to complain consultant in Maxis Seremban, the company name is Nang Hong Communications Sdn Bhd.Consultant name is Eka, is malay girl.She sleeping on work time and on call anytime!Attitude is too bad..

• Ra
    Rashinah Hossen Apr 21, 2019

The internet line is so poor to the extend i cannot reply any text from whatsapp. Streaming online and download were even worst as the respond keep on mentioning the line or web have been interrupted.

• Mo
    Mohammad Rafee Apr 27, 2019

intermet connection is problem. always slow and useless..
    feel like they stealing my money, my right. fxx off maxis..

• Ni
    Nicolas Lee May 05, 2019

Internet speed has been slowing down recently

• Pa
    Parut May 20, 2019

At tanjong piandang, line maxis very bad for calling and also the data internet. I is older maxis holder but right now line maxis very2 bad. The line not consistent n dissapear. I hope the top management can hear my complain and solve this problem as soon as posssible for your customer right.

Your Customer,
    Halim

• Ak
    Akil Nani May 21, 2019

please built a tower maxis here. i hope maxis can make a good servis for their customer

• Rs
    rshanker May 28, 2019

Called maxis customer care on 23-May-2019 at 4:29pm to enquire about "Usage Charges" for the amount of RM104.60 that was not itemised in the bill. The person on the call put me on hold for close to 10 minutes before coming back.

• Pe
    peacekl Jun 09, 2019

maxis line so bad and useless
    pay high for scumbag services
    hope they will burn in hell with thier family

• Sh
    Shakey Deamon Jul 13, 2019

Im using postpaid but already bought the internet qouta. But the thing is, they're giving so much internet qouta but in rediculous speed. We all "maxis loyal customer" are complaining but they did nothing. [censored]ing useless.

• Ki
    Kirito99 Jul 28, 2019

Internet so slow at setia alam, i cant do my assignment, please fix this asap.i have to do my quiz, test, in here there were many students, so please fix it .

Joerugunesan Aug 08, 2019

So bad coverage n network failure in housing area, monthly paying almost 100 ringgit plus for subscription... What a bad devices... Network is important usage in house not only for outskirts area...

Maxis is a multinational company, even u mobile can provide better services... I will see if action will be taken or onot.

• Ra
    Rajes Ravi Sep 15, 2019

I recently moved to Setia Eco Hill, Semenyih. My line and my supplementary line has no reception or internet services within our home. To use the net or even to make a phone call we have to step outside. This is highly inconvenient and a nuisance. Please provide a solution. A booster or a device that will help enhance the network in my home.

• Be
    Benny5395 Oct 02, 2019

I remember that the signal very strong in last year but don't know why the signal become weaker and weaker start from this year!

• Fa
    Fauzi82 Oct 19, 2019

Memohon line di area taman desa ara lunas kedah. Line maxis terlalu teruk. Harap pihak maxis dapat kuatkan line di daerah kawasan ini. Terima kasih

Comments

Sana 1997 Nov 27, 2019

Hi, I apply new conaction home fiber. Its too late still waiting.

• We
    wenwei Dec 08, 2019

As mention above, the issue been happen very long time. the area is Sungai Pelek, Sepang Selangor.

May I know when can be solve for this issue?

I also been sent in the report as C22317264 also no responese for so long time.

• Az
    azami azlan Jan 04, 2020

I'm currently staying at Sejati Residences Cyberjaya. The 3G and 4G coverage is very very very and very poor. If there is NO improvement from Maxis, I have no option where I will change to other service provider.

Noratikah99 Jan 18, 2020

Maxis boleh pulangkan baki dalam akaun no telefon [protected].
    Duit dalam akaun telah hilang..
    Baru je top up, baki yang ada dalam akaun telah habis..
    Hal seperti sering berlaku kepada pengguna..
    Tolong lah check pekerja yang tidak amanah, yang mengambil duit pengguna telco maxis..

Chincy Feb 05, 2020

Always only show h+ and no 4g . Please do something as I believe the housing area still many using maxis line

• Er
    Erni fazira anak dom Mar 11, 2020

We have this problem since yesterday... Please fix this problem as soon as possible.. We can't do our work without internet or phone connection