Maxis Communicationsunethical behaviour of your staff natila syuhada md noor

J

date: 20th May 2017
location: klcc
Time: afternoon

sequence of events:

1. seated at counter 10 being assisted by staff nasir. (counter 12 was empty at the time my partner and i were seated and being attended to)

2. staff natilia came later and took up seat at counter 12.

3. she proceeded to ask and gestured me to get off my seat.

4. i was surprised by this and responded by saying, i was seated in my chair way before she came and i am still in the process of attending to my problem. after which i responded to her, "I would not wished to be kicked out of my seat and what would she recommend i do?". i would like to believe i am an understanding person and would like to give her an opportunity to recount herself.

5. her next move was to turn to her colleague nasir and instructed him to move me and get a fresh chair for her customer.

6. it was just unbelievable

7. in my displeasure i asked to speak to the manager hasnol

8. i related the above incident to hasnol and requested an apology from staff natila

9. he left to speak to her and returned with an apology on behalf of his staff and a reply that she refused to apologise.

10. i said that i am a very considerate person and a simple apology would suffice. should that not be possible i would write to your kindself.

11. we had another question regarding an upgrade to our plan, took a number and strangely it was natilia who called our number

12. we went to her counter and i remarked to her she should apologise as she has made a mistake but she ranted that she was not at fault and blamed her colleague nasir for the incident. i stopped her by saying, her PRIDE has made her loose consciousness. this is a service industry and you do not belong behind the desk of customer service if you are unable to be courteous towards your customers.

desirable solution: a face to face apology by your staff natilia to me. a written apology will not suffice. it is very disheartening that todays generation do not have the honest to accept a mistake, take responsibility and make amends.

rgrds