Max Noveltypaint by numbers

C

I ordered 3 Paint by Numbers from them the end of November 2017. I still have not received them. I emailed James [protected]@gmail.com today 12/10/17 asking where my product was. They assured me they were on there way, but when I went to TRACKING it reported it had just left CHINA. I am concerned that this is a false company AND they have my personal info. I would have thought FACEBOOK was a little more concerned about who was advertising on their their site. I WANT A FULL REFUND. and FACEBOOK : REMOVE THEIR AD, IT IS STILL ON YOUR SITE!!!

JodyL Apr 05, 2018

I placed an order last October and it never came. i have sent 3 emails, but have not heard back from them. With all of the complaints I see from people who never received their order, I question the legitimacy of this business. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE ~ SCAM!!

• St
    Stef19 Feb 02, 2018

Hi everyone, I posted on here last month about not receiving my painting kits after almost 6 weeks. The tracking number was valid but didn’t show any movement of the kits from China for several weeks. And, similar to everyone else, Alderman never answered my follow up emails.
    Well, here’s an update. Miraculously, I actually DID receive my 2 painting kits. After several weeks in China transit, the tracker was updated to show that the package was transferred to a USPS facility in Connecticut. For some reason, it still took another 2 weeks to arrive after that but it did arrive. I was honestly shocked. But, one issue: one of the paint colors they provided is wrong so it messed up my painting. I had to recreate the correct color to fix it. But i guess that’s the least of my worries - I’d rather have that than a Chinese company steal my information, which they probably still did. I saw a comment on the company’s Facebook page where they told everyone not to worry, as they were very behind on filling orders due to high demand and not enough staff. Who knows how truthful this is, because I know some people still haven’t received anything after almost 6 or more months. I hope you all get your packages, or money back! Best of luck.

• Gr
    GraceDS Feb 02, 2018

I agree with this comment. I placed an order on December 16, 2017 and have not received it yet. I have sent emails to the supposed owner John Alderman who sends the same email response “ don’t worry it’s on the way” and provides an invalid tracking number. I agree this company is a scam. Hope this warns others. In the mean time I am trying to get my money back.

• St
    Stef19 Dec 18, 2017

Hey, any update on this? I ordered 3 paintings on Nov. 27th and also got a tracking email showing it JUST left China after I finally emailed them. Have you heard anything in the past week?

Comment Guidelines