Mavis Discount Tiresrepairs 2004 chrystlar concorde sle

J Nov 10, 2018

I dropped my car off the 2nd week in October to Mavis. I told them the car is leaking fluids, every 10 miles or so, I have to stop and refill. A.J. the mechanic, told me he would call me in a few days to discuss price etc.. He did call me and gave me an outstanding price saying the labor entailed 5 hours. I was not happy but needed to get the repairs done. 2 weeks later Patty, called me and said I need to pick my car up that the Manager wanted it gone. I asked how much do I owe you? Patty responded there is no charge. I went to pick up the car and noticed no work was done. I talked to Jesse, the Manager, and he said A.J. relayed that I didn't want to have the car fixed. So, once again I was told they would call me when it was ready. It was a little over a week and Patty reached out to me again. This time she was very rude and yelling on my voicemail. I called Mavis back and was very upset over this message left for me. I was put on hold till the Manager came on the phone. I told him I had an er at my phone and didn't appreciate what was said. Manager apologised and took money off my bill so I would pay a little over 500.00. Two days later, I was dropped off at Mavis to get my car and they apologised and just charged me $400.00. I was leaving when I noticed the fluids were all drained out. I immediately went inside to get someone. Jesse had it put in the bay, about an hour later, I was told it needed to have a clamp tightened. So, yesterday after they did this I left in my car and once again it was leaking power steering flood worse then before. I called Mavis and he told me to bring it back in the am. Now this morning, Patty calls to see how I made out. She had no idea this happen and told Me AJ was off today Nov.10th. I still drove back down only to be told I needed to wait because they were calling AJ to come in and repair my vehicle. I sat their over 2 hours and was told it couldn't be done that I'd have to wait a few days for parts. I am furious because they were going to charge me again for labor when I already paid and this was not my fault so I said I will pay for the parts and have a friend of mine put it in my 2017 GMC Terrain. At that point, I canceled my appt to get new tires even after AJ said I only needed to pay for tires and he would put them on for free. I will never go there again after this and not recommend Mavis to service family/friends vehicles . I shouldn't be charged anything when this was not my fault.

repairs 2004 chrystlar concorde sle