Mavis Discount Tireflanders, new jersey mavis misleading customers

S

Wrong break pads (photo)put on and they told my that they cannot get new front strut and spring because my car was Japanese. I think he meant Korean. I went to Hayundi and they told me I had a North American car. Vin numbers on Korean Cars start with a K. They also did not install my wheel center hub right. I lost it soon after. Just spoke to Adam again at Flanders today May 4th, 2018 at 8:50AM and told him my car is a American made vehicle and he told me he can only get them from Texas 3 days out. I told him he's losing credibility with me and his attitude changed, listen to my call for quality Control purposes right? There are 100, s of thousands of Elantras on the road and this Mavis cannot get me front struts and springs. Do I trust them now to do the job properly? He'll no. Glenn Mathus [protected]

flanders, new jersey mavis misleading customers