Massage Envy - Plano, TXgot hives from massage lotion

U

I went for a massage as I have 20-30 times in the last year and a half. Developed itching and hives a few hours later where the therapist massaged (my entire back). Called to find out what they used for lotion and what the ingredients were. Was told they recently changed lotions and new one contains more sesame oil. Never have I had an allergy to any lotion before. They apologize, say they hope I get better, that this is not the first complaint, and that they are going back to old lotion. Says even two therapists developed a rash recently. I requested a refund, but was told by the MANAGER that she could not authorize it. She would have to talk to the owner. I have since emailed owner requesting a call. I have sitting here with itchy, painful hives for over 24 hours now, and still no follow-up by manager as promised, or by owner. I cannot believe I even had to ask for a refund for a massage that is causing me major discomfort! So, I am hoping they develop a professional attitude and prove they deserve my business. Otherwise, hasta luego! At this point, that is probably inevitable, because I am not sure they can earn my trust or respect back. I have photos!