The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Marriott Vacation Club — stay away!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Marriott Vacation Club Salespeople are Super-trained "used car salespeople!" They tell you how easy it is to book with Interval, their Parent Timeshare Company. They explain how much easier it is for platinum members, like myself, to book at your host club. Trust me - it is all fabrication! I could not book a week in October at my host Canyon Villas 11 months in advance! Once you trade a week into Interval, try finding a place to book for a week that's not a Ski Lodge or Tropical setting in the summer! Costs? How about $20, 000 for your week of timeshare, $750.00+ for annual Maintenance fees, $104.00 to trade week for points, $99.00 for Interval Membership, $84.00 to book your week, and oh yeah - $79.00 to cancel. After canceling, even due to a death in immediate Family, you have 60 days to use your week at a Resort. Good Luck with that! Breckenridge and Cancun are usually available in August, however. Check the figures, booking fancy hotels is much cheaper, and you don't have to stay a full week at the same location! And, you get the week you want without booking a full year in advance! Stay away from Vacation Clubs! Trust Me - a true sucker!
More Marriott Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott Vacation Club - misleading timeshare promises
- Marriott Vacation Club - inability to trade up
- Marriott Vacation Club - not what we expected
- Marriott Vacation Club - scam
- Marriott Vacation Club - cannot change check-in date
- Marriott Vacation Club - sales presentation; question the business practice... and
- Marriott Vacation Club International - Encore package
- Marriott Vacation Club - foreclosure process
- Marriott Vacation Club - they canceled my reservations within 30 days of my stay
- Marriott Vacation Club - do not entertain